Dip Wheels and Rims
- BIONICBlack-Machinedfrom $186.01 (ea)Dip# 1384331
- BIONICChromefrom $232.72 (ea)Dip# 1384313
- BOOSTBlack-Machinedfrom $186.01 (ea)Dip# 17060879
- BOOSTChromefrom $232.72 (ea)Dip# 17060875
- D10Blackfrom $165.11 (ea)Dip# 31944219
- D10Black-Machinedfrom $165.11 (ea)Dip# 17060887
- D10Silverfrom $165.11 (ea)Dip# 31944220
- D10Silver-Machinedfrom $144.21 (ea)Dip# 1384400
- D39 WICKEDBlack-Machinedfrom $222.06 (ea)Dip# 1384968
- D39 WICKEDChromefrom $282.46 (ea)Dip# 1384939
- D50 HYPEBlack-Machinedfrom $186.01 (ea)Dip# 9733325
- D50 HYPEChromefrom $232.72 (ea)Dip# 9733324
- D66 SLACKBlack-Machinedfrom $186.01 (ea)Dip# 1384920
- D66 SLACKChromefrom $232.72 (ea)Dip# 1384902
- D67 ICEBlack-Machinedfrom $186.01 (ea)Dip# 1384692
- D67 ICEChromefrom $232.72 (ea)Dip# 1384672
- D68 AMBUSHChromefrom $282.46 (ea)Dip# 1384291
- D68 AMBUSHBlack-Machinedfrom $222.06 (ea)Dip# 17060764
- D88 GUNNERBlack-Machinedfrom $222.06 (ea)Dip# 1384523
- D88 GUNNERChromefrom $282.46 (ea)Dip# 1384500
- D92 HEATBlack-Machinedfrom $222.06 (ea)Dip# 1384631
- D92 HEATChromefrom $282.46 (ea)Dip# 1384590
- D98 HACKChromefrom $282.46 (ea)Dip# 1384546
- D98 HACKBlackfrom $222.06 (ea)Dip# 17060908
- D98 HACKBlack-Machinedfrom $219.84 (ea)Dip# 1384568
- MORTARBlack-Machinedfrom $222.06 (ea)Dip# 17062748
- MORTARChromefrom $282.46 (ea)Dip# 17062747
DIP Wheels are distributed by The Wheel Group, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with a network of 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. The Wheel Group also manufactures Baccarat, Mazzi, Veloche, Ion Alloy, Akita, Sacchi, Detroit, MPW, Ridler and Touren. DIP wheels have devotees all over the world. DIP rims meet the most exacting demands of racers and regular drivers, for drivers who won't compromise on performance and quality.
In sizes for almost any passenger car, truck or SUV, these one-piece wheels, cast in aerospace-grade aluminum in sizes from 16" to 26", these wheels are all available in brilliant chrome, with a few styles also available in painted surfaces. Enhance the handling and performance of your car with the light weight and strength these wheels provide. DIP wheels are the perfect choice for that head-turning custom car.
All DIP wheels are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV approved. Established in 1968, The Wheel Group is a manufacturer and distributor with over 40 years' experience specializing in aftermarket automotive wheels and accessories. All Detroit wheels are designed with maximum multi-fit [dual drill] capability to provide caliper clearance for a broad range of vehicles. All The Wheel Group products are made on state-of-the-art equipment with the highest technology to produce both cast and forged wheels of the highest quality.
| Posted by Kenneth | (Raleigh, NC)
Great looking wheels. I wish they offered them in 21" x 9". That would be the perfect size for Honda Pilot 2009. 22". I love the look of these wheels and get compliments all the time on how well they match the Pilot without being Gaudi at all. I do have some balancing issues where they were not a smooth a ride as the stock wheels, but we where able to balance to a tolerable ride.