Just like a human being, your vehicle can't live without air. K&N knows that good. Blending together years of experience, the latest innovations, and passion for performance, K&N is the leader when it comes to air intakes and air filters. K&N products pass through numerous tests, including power, torque, air flow tests to name a few. All the tests are to confirm that the K&N products deliver maximum power boost, not crossing the line of engine safety.
- K&N® - Blackhawk Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake KitStarting at: $296.99$296.99
- K&N® - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake KitStarting at: $266.99$266.99
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake KitStarting at: $129.99$129.99
- K&N® - 63 Series Aircharger Intake KitStarting at: $160.99$160.99
- K&N® - 57 Series Generation II Air Intake KitStarting at: $26.99$26.99
- K&N® - E Series Air FilterStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- K&N® - 57S Performance AirboxStarting at: $147.99$147.99
- K&N® - 57i Series Generation II Induction KitStarting at: $155.99$155.99
- K&N® - 57i Series Induction KitStarting at: $82.99$82.99
- K&N® - Apollo Cold Air Induction SystemStarting at: $210.99$210.99
- K&N® - Dual Flange Oval Tapered Air FilterStarting at: $37.99$37.99
Genius lies in simplicity. Even your vehicle performs better when things are simple. K&N proved that having developed air intake systems that replace a restrictive factory system with a single aerodynamic tube. The systems are available in two materials. The first one is Polyethylene that is used to produce 57 and 63 series intake systems. The second one is aluminum, and it is the material for the 69 and 77 series intake systems.
Each K&N aftermarket intake comes with an oversized K&N filtering element, which can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings. All of the intake systems are dyno-tested and guaranteed to increase the vehicle's horsepower. What is also guaranteed is the quality. K & N air intake systems are backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty, just like all the K&N performance air filters.
Stop wasting your money buying a new air filter every time the old one gets clogged! With K&N products you will never have to replace your air filter again. Unlike paper filters that get clogged really fast, can't be cleaned, and can't be reused, the K&N air filters are perfectly washable and are able to last as long as you own your vehicle. K&N is focused on delivering high-quality products that can satisfy all the requirements important for any air filter.
The secret of the K&N high-flow filters lies in the unique filtering media, which doesn't restrict the air flow. It consists of four to six layers of cotton gauze, oiled to improve the filtering capabilities, and sandwiched between pleated aluminum media to retain even more dirt. The crisscrossed cotton fibers capture the dirt particles, providing high air flow. With this, the K&N filters are washable, which means lifelong use, no additional expenses, and no waste.
Installing the K&N Air Intake system on your vehicle is one of the most simple, as well as most beneficial modifications you can make. A quality performance Air Intake system can provide many benefits, including: Increased horsepower, Increased torque, Increased fuel economy, more aggressive engine sound at higher rpm, and enhancement of the appearance of your engine bay. Cold Air intake allows a smooth flow of air inside the engine. Thereby you can get more power from the engine for the same quantity of fuel. It will greatly help you in economizing on fuel. More over, the Cold Air Intake will also reduce pollution, as less fuel will be used for generating the same amount of power. This is an important benefit as ecological considerations are a major issue in the present times.
| Posted by Todd | (Ariss, ON)
Doesn't really add much other then a nice turbo sound.
| Posted by Luke | (Oak Brook, IL)
Worth the money because it adds an extra layer of protection just in case anything happens. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase this in addition with a KN CAI.
| Posted by Luke | (Oak Brook, IL)
Got it professionally installed and it works like a charm. Instant gain in horsepower and performance, and engine acceleration sound is a much lower and better growl than before. Definitely worth the money.
| Posted by Buddhi | (Calgary, AB)
Great product! You really feel the different in throttle response. Easy to install, however be careful with the plastic vent plug as it can break easily due to the fact that most of everything is plastic. Makes the SE-R sound so much more aggressive in and very similar to the R35 GTR at higher RPM. CARiD gave an awesome deal and great service with it as well. k&n was also very accommodating.
| Posted by Ryan A | (Vancouver, WA)
Looks great. You can feel the difference right away but a lot of parts putting together. Overall awesome!
| Posted by Moises | (Colorado Springs, CO)
The product was easy to install, took me bout 45 minutes. Engine light never lit up its been running smooth with no problems what so ever, didn't have to make any modifications to make it fit. Definitely adds a great look to the vehicle, i recommend it.
| Posted by Glenn | (Pahrump, NV)
K&N filters are a great product that I have been using for years.
| Posted by Lynda | (Lexington, OH)
Missing ring had to order separately, hard to install.
| Posted by Anderson | (West Monroe, LA)
Product looks great and works great on my truck! Easy installation! Very pleased with this product!!
| Posted by Aaron | (Prince George, BC)
This performance intake was the game changer in my Rangers system, it sucks so much more air now I'd never ever go back to the stock, the throttle response gain is more then worth the money.
- Popular K&N Part Numbers
- K&N® 69-2526TP - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit (5.7L, Polished)
- K&N® 99-5000 - Air Filter Recharge Kit (Cleaner and Aerosol Oil)
- K&N® 77-3070KP - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit (4.8L / 5.3L / 6.0L / 6.2L F/I)
- K&N® 63-3070 - 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit (4.8L / 5.3L / 6.0L / 6.2L F/I)
- K&N® 63-3059 - 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit (5.3L F/I)
- K&N® 63-1114 - 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit (5.7L F/I)
- K&N® 69-2544TP - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit (3.6L, Polished)
- K&N® 69-4519TP - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit (6.2L F/I, Polished)
- K&N® 63-1561 - 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit (1500, 5.7L F/I)
- K&N® 69-7078TS - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit (Silver)
- K&N® 57-1542 - 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit (5.7L / 6.1L)
- K&N® 57-3045 - 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit (3.8L F/I)
- K&N® 69-4521TS - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit (Silver)
- K&N® 33-2129 - 33 Series Air Filter
- K&N® 77-3021KP - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit (1500, 4.8L / 5.3L)
- K&N® 77-2581KP - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit (5.0L F/I)
- K&N® RX-4990DK - DryCharger Filter Wrap (Black)
- K&N® 69-2549TS - 69 Series Typhoon Short Ram Intake Kit
- K&N® 77-3058KP - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit (1500 4.8L / 5.3L / 6.0L F/I)
- K&N® 69-6544TS - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit (Silver)
- K&N® 63-1564 - 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit (3.6L F/I)
- K&N® 99-5050 - Air Filter Recharge Kit (Cleaner and Squeeze Bottle Oil)
- K&N® 57-0515 - 57i Series Induction Kit (2.4L / 2.8L F/I)
- K&N® 69-0015TR - 69 Series Typhoon Short Ram Intake Kit (Non Type-S, Red)
- K&N® 77-9025KP - 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Kit (4.0L V6)