- Carmanah® Go Power™ Modified Sine Wave Inverter$25.99 - $351.99
- BOYO® Rear-View Mirror with 4.3" Digital TFT LCD Monitor$118.50 - $163.50
- Brother® Laser Printer$168.51
- Ematic® EGQ780 Tablet$156.98
Performance parts. Auto repair parts. Interior and exterior accessories. Need we
Our departments have more products for your vehicle per square.
Watch any new car commercial and you'll see that more often than not, instead of touting traditional attributes like horsepower, handling or fuel mileage, the manufacturer hypes the vehicle's connectivity, navigation, entertainment, and other electronic capabilities. The OEMs know that today's customers want access to friends and family, information, and audio and video entertainment wherever they go, including their cars. But you don't have to go in debt for a new car to get great automotive electronics. With our huge selection of car audio & electronics, your vehicle can equal or surpass the features in the latest new car and truck offerings, and we can supply you with these electronic parts at far less than you'd pay at electronics stores.
Bluetooth is the wireless interface that allows you to make hands-free calls from your cell phone and play music from your iPod through your car radio. We offer Bluetooth car kits and many of our stereo receivers and GPS navigators are Bluetooth compatible. We also offer many inexpensive wired and wireless integration kits that enable you to connect your smartphone, iPod or MP3 player to your vehicle. These kits not only let you hear music from your car's speakers, but you can also recharge your mobile device.
When it comes to audio systems, the car stereos in even some of the best vehicles are built to a price. The brands we offer in our online car stereo store are under no such constraints. They specialize in car audio and build components with one goal in mid: to bring you the best sound quality possible. We offer the best single and double DIN receivers with AM/FM/CD/VCD/MP3 and more, some with touchscreen and even the capability to display and play text messages, as well as car amplifiers and equalizers; coaxial and component car speakers; and subwoofers within and without enclosures. Car stereo installation used to be a hassle, but with our installation parts your receiver will mount easily and look factory installed. We have the dash kits, harnesses and tools you need for any car audio installation.
When traveling modern congested roadways, you need all the help you can get. We can keep you entertained if you're stuck in traffic, but better yet provide you with an alternate route with a GPS navigator. We offer a variety of units in various screen sizes and capabilities. All can display turn-by-turn directions to your destination, but many can also provide the aforementioned alternate route as well as restaurants, tourist attractions, traffic alerts, and lane guidance. Some units are even voice activated and provide voice prompts. And if that traffic has put you behind schedule and you're trying to make time on an open stretch of road, nothing can ruin your day like a speeding ticket. Be prepared with one of our radar and laser detectors.
To be useful, cell phones, iPods, GPS navigators and other electronic devices must be mounted where they're easily seen and accessible and we have the mounts to keep them within easy reach. While other car electronics vendors may leave you to worry about such details, we want to be your consumer electronics destination, so we offer these necessities and much more. You can safeguard your car and enjoy additional convenience features with our car alarms, keyless entry and remote start systems. In addition to triggering the alarm if the doors are tampered with, some systems also have glass break and proximity sensors, and for even greater security we offer dash cameras that can record attempted theft as well as provide evidence in case of a collision. Backup cameras have become an important safety feature. We have standalone systems as well as cameras that can be used with existing monitors to make backing up safer and connecting a trailer easier.
Guides & Articles
- Audio & ElectronicsSubwoofers & Boxes Will Boost That BassIn this article, we'll focus on subwoofers and the enclosures (or "boxes") they may be housed in. But first, we'll clarify the differences between a subwoofer and a woofer. Both these terms are often mixed up, creating confusion about functions these components serve.
- Audio & ElectronicsAudio Speaker BasicsIf your current car stereo doesn't produce sound that's as clean, crisp, and listenable as what comes out of a high quality set of headphones, chances are it's because one or more of your speakers are past their prime, compromised, or even blown. If you're not the original owner of your vehicle, you have no idea how much or how little any previous owners abused the stereo system. Most OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) speakers in vehicles naturally lose quality over time no matter how they're treated, and if you spend 30 minutes or more in your car each day, you'll appreciate the benefits that higher quality aftermarket speakers offer over OEM ones.
- Audio & ElectronicsBluetooth Integration Products for Your VehicleInvented in 1994 by the Swedish company Ericson, "Bluetooth" technology uses radio waves to send information wirelessly between one or more devices located in very close physical proximity. While AM/FM radio signals, satellite transmissions, television, and cell phones also use radio waves, Bluetooth uses the unlicensed but regulated 2.4 - to 2.485 Gigahertz band range.
- Audio & ElectronicsCar Alarms & Remote StartThanks to advancements in electronic technology over the last several decades, aftermarket car alarm systems have become much more sophisticated - without becoming significantly more expensive. While it's true many modern cars already feature an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) immobilizer system which shuts down the engine control computer and starter unless computer chip keys are inserted in the ignition, there are still a number of reasons why aftermarket security systems are beneficial. For example, the typical new vehicle won't recognize if a window has been shattered or thieves are lifting it off the ground to steal the wheels. And they won't help you track your vehicle's location and use in the event of theft or carjacking.
- Audio & ElectronicsBackup And Dash CamerasAccording to the U.S. National Safety Council, 30% of reported accidents occur when one or more vehicles involved are backing up. This totals to over 300,000 incidents a year and costs approximately $1.3 billion in damages. The news gets worse when personal injury is factored in, and young children fare the worst. On an average week in the U.S., 48 children are injured and 2 die as a result of vehicles backing up. In 82% of those cases, the children involved were under 4 years old, and most of that 82% consists of children under the age of 1.
- Audio & ElectronicsRadar Detectors: What They Are And How They WorkWhen you're sitting on the shoulder of a highway with flashing lights behind you and a police officer at your window, there isn't much you can say about the fact that you were driving too fast. There's no doubt that said officer already has your excessive speed documented with a radar or laser gun, or they would not have bothered to chase you down in the first place. In this article, we'll examine how radar detectors and laser detectors work so that you can make an informed purchase and protect yourself from costly speeding tickets that raise your insurance rates.
- Audio & ElectronicsAdvantages Of A GPS Navigation System In Your VehicleCell phone companies along with fans of the latest high-tech devices have routinely declared for years that dash-mounted GPS (Global Positioning System) navigation systems and screens are obsolete and will soon be gone completely. They claim that there is no reason to buy one because smartphones using Apple maps or Google maps outperform them in every way.
- Audio & ElectronicsHow Can I Connect My Smartphone or iPod to My Car Radio?When you're looking to stream music from an iPhone, iPod, Android smart phone, MP3 player, portable CD player, or other device to your car radio so you can hear it over the speakers, you need the proper connections. There are a wealth of kits on the market with cables, modules, and even transmitters to help you do just that. However, the choices can be confusing and overwhelming in many cases. In this article, we'll take a look at the types of portable device-to-car-radio connection kits offered to help you make an informed decision for yourself or someone you care about.
- Audio & ElectronicsCar Audio System Wiring BasicsIn this article, we'll discuss the basics of your vehicle's audio system wiring. Specifically, we'll look at the addition of one or two amplifiers to your system, and examine the steps involved for both the mechanical and electrical installation. Refer back to these two illustrations while reviewing the text.
- Audio & ElectronicsCar Stereo Installation 101The purchase of a new stereo (also called "receiver" or "head unit") brings the promise of better sound, the thrill of new features, and the enjoyment of simply experiencing music in a way that is not possible with a factory sound system. We hear the excitement and anticipation in our customers' voices every day as they select and order their new equipment, and we help guide them through the process of stereo installation all the time. We know our customers' questions, and we see the most common roadblocks they come across.
Browse by Vehicle
- Acura car audio electronics
- Aston Martin car audio electronics
- Audi car audio electronics
- Bentley car audio electronics
- BMW car audio electronics
- Buick car audio electronics
- Cadillac car audio electronics
- Chevy car audio electronics
- Chrysler car audio electronics
- Citroen car audio electronics
- Dacia car audio electronics
- Daewoo car audio electronics
- Dodge car audio electronics
- Ferrari car audio electronics
- Fiat car audio electronics
- Ford car audio electronics
- Freightliner car audio electronics
- GMC car audio electronics
- Honda car audio electronics
- Hummer car audio electronics
- Hyundai car audio electronics
- Infiniti car audio electronics
- Isuzu car audio electronics
- Jaguar car audio electronics
- Jeep car audio electronics
- Kia car audio electronics
- Lamborghini car audio electronics
- Land Rover car audio electronics
- Lexus car audio electronics
- Lincoln car audio electronics
- Maserati car audio electronics
- Mazda car audio electronics
- Mercedes car audio electronics
- Mercury car audio electronics
- Mini car audio electronics
- Mitsubishi car audio electronics
- Nissan car audio electronics
- Oldsmobile car audio electronics
- Opel car audio electronics
- Peugeot car audio electronics
- Plymouth car audio electronics
- Pontiac car audio electronics
- Porsche car audio electronics
- Renault car audio electronics
- Saab car audio electronics
- Saturn car audio electronics
- Seat car audio electronics
- Skoda car audio electronics
- Smart Car car audio electronics
- Subaru car audio electronics
- Suzuki car audio electronics
- Toyota car audio electronics
- Volkswagen car audio electronics
- Volvo car audio electronics