A single speeding ticket can drain hundreds of dollars from your wallet, and when your insurance company is notified, your premiums can be jacked up and cost you much more, maybe even more than a thousand dollars a year. A radar detector is comparatively inexpensive, so being prepared and defending yourself makes economic sense. We offer a wide range of radar and laser detectors, so everyone can be protected no matter the size of your budget.
- Escort®Passport 9500ci Installed Radar Detectorfrom $1,699.95
- Escort®RedLine Windshield Radar Detectorfrom $499.95
- Escort®Solo S3 Windshield Radar Detectorfrom $349.95
- Beltronics®STi Magnum Radar Detectorfrom $499.95
- Beltronics®Pro 500 Radar Detectorfrom $399.95
- Beltronics®Pro 300 Radar Detectorfrom $299.95
- Beltronics®Pro 200 Radar Detectorfrom $229.95
- Beltronics®Pro 100 Radar Detectorfrom $179.95
- Whistler®CR70 Laser Radar Detectorfrom $69.99
- Cobra®XRS9645 Laser Radar Detectorfrom $118.64
- Cobra®iRadar 500 Radar Detectorfrom $91.18
- Whistler®XTR130 Radar/Laser Detectorfrom $44.49
- Cobra®XRS9470 Laser Radar Detectorfrom $129.95
- Cobra®ESD-7570 Laser Radar Detectorfrom $49.95
- Cobra®XRS9945 Laser Radar Detectorfrom $149.51
- Cobra®iRadar 230 Radar Detectorfrom $76.57
- Cobra®SSR80 Laser Radar Detectorfrom $89.95
- Cobra®XRS9745 Laser Radar Detectorfrom $122.95
- Cobra®BDL 150 Bundlefrom $87.96
- Cobra®iRadar S120R Detectorfrom $165.16
- Cobra®Cobra iRadar Atom Radar Detectorfrom $199.95
- Beltronics®Shifter ZR4™from $499.95
- Escort®Laser Shifter ZR4™from $449.95
- Escort®SuperCup Windshield Mountfrom $19.95
- Escort®Coiled SmartCord Livefrom $0.00
- Escort®SmartCord Live DirectWirefrom $0.00
- BELTRONICS®Radar Detector SmartCordfrom $29.95
Police radar operates on X-band, K-band, and Ka-band frequencies. Radar detectors can detect these frequencies, even around curves and over hills, and warn you so you can slow down. Unfortunately, X-band is also used by motion sensors, which can set off false alerts. The best detectors have city modes to reduce sensitivity, for fewer false alerts, but at the same time are sensitive enough to detect K-band “instant on” radar when directed at cars up ahead.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Radar Detectors & Accessories the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Beltronics, Escort, Whistler, Cobra the Radar Detectors & Accessories we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Laser uses light pulses to detect speed, which is far more precise than radar, and like instant on only has to be turned on for a short time to get a speed reading. However, laser can be detected when it’s used on vehicles around you. Look for a detector that provides 360 degree detection for the best protection. Another option to combat laser is a laser shifter. We offer complete laser shifters that include everything needed to install in your vehicle. When you’re targeted with a laser gun, the laser shifter sends out a higher intensity light, confusing the laser gun and giving you time to slow down.
Irrespective of features, there are three types of radar detectors. Corded detectors attach to the windshield with suction cup mounts, with a power cord that plugs into the cigarette lighter or 12V accessory socket. Cordless, battery powered units are a good choice if the detector will be used in several vehicles, and these can be mounted to the windshield or to the sun visor with a clip. If you want a clean, integrated look, go for a custom installation. You get a receiver that mounts under the bumper or behind the grille, an interface that mounts under the dash, and a display that attaches to the dash.
- Passport Max Overview
- The Best Got Better
- Laser Radar Detector
- Escort® 2014 Awards
- Escort® Redline Detectors
If you use a power cord, then consider upgrading to a cord that will give you some easy-to-reach, remote control. A basic smart cord will let you control ON/OFF, city mode, and other settings, while a more sophisticated cord can be used with an app on your iPhone to alert you to radar signals detected by other drivers in the vicinity. If you don’t like the mount that came with your detector, then upgrade with one of our radar detector mounts. And to complete your installation, check out our radar detector accessories for external speakers, traveling cases, and GPS module.
| Posted by Brady | (Buffalo, WY)
Detects radars before they're even in sight. Looks good, plenty of warning. I ran the power wire under the dash and connected it to an "add a fuse" which cleaned up the wiring and opened up a cig lighter. I recommend this over a Cobra any day.
- Popular Radar Detectors Part Numbers
- Escort® 80-000085-14 - Passport 8500X50 Windshield Radar Detector (Red Display)
- Escort® 80-000085-15 - Passport 8500X50 Windshield Radar Detector (Blue Display)
- Escort® 0109500-6 - Passport 9500ix Windshield Radar Detector (Red Display)
- Escort® 0109500-4 - Passport 9500ix Windshield Radar Detector (Blue Display)
- Escort® 0100006-2 - RedLine Windshield Radar Detector
- Escort® 0100011-1 - Passport 8500ci Plus Installed Radar Detector
- Escort® 0100000-1 - Passport 9500ci Pro Installed Radar Detector
- Escort® - Front Laser Shifter Pack
- Beltronics® 0150000-E - STi Magnum Radar Detector
- Beltronics® 0150007-3 - Pro 300 Radar Detector