Video monitors aren’t just for entertaining the kids with movies or video games. We offer monitors that can be wirelessly connected to your smartphone so you can stream junior’s school play or your cousin’s wedding, and monitors that can receive input from as many as 4 cameras, so you can see what’s going on around your RV or truck. We have headrest monitors, units that flip down, sun visor monitors, and multimedia monitors that can be mounted anywhere.
- Crimestopper®10.1" Quad LCD Monitorfrom $239.95
- Install Bay®3.5" Color Video Screenfrom $85.14
- Pyle®Adjustable Headrest with 7" TFT Monitorfrom $111.67
- Naxa®Headrest with 7" TFT Monitorfrom $108.66
- Tview®17" Raw Panel TFT Monitorfrom $217.22
- Pyle®7'' Widescreen TFT Video Monitorfrom $49.33
- Power Acoustik®7" Sun Visor LCD Monitorfrom $79.94
- Pyle®9" White TFT Touch Screen Monitor with VGAfrom $156.10
- Tview®14.1" Gray Flip Down LCD Monitorfrom $93.34
- Tview®25" Raw Panel TFT Monitorfrom $293.89
Video has become an essential part of our lives. We’re used to watching video everywhere on our lap tops, tablets, cell phones and MP3 players, so why should our cars be any different. Most car video monitors have multiple inputs. In-dash monitors are ideal for displaying navigation systems and backup camera images as well as play DVDs. Most screens are in the 7” range and they are available in double DIN and single DIN with flip up or detachable screens.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Car Video the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Pyramid, Pyle, Tview, BOSS, Power Acoustik, iTronics, Naxa, Planet Audio, Sound Storm Lab, ScyTek Electronics, SPL the Car Video we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Flip down monitors can be mounted on a convenient spot on the ceiling so the screen is visible to everyone in the vehicle. These monitors are controlled with push buttons on the front of the unit, by remote control, or both, and the screen folds up out of the way when not in use. Most flip down monitors must be connected to a separate DVD player or other video source, but many have a DVD player built right into the unit. We also have flip down monitors that can wirelessly broadcast multimedia content from a mobile device, and have USB, HDMI, and SD media inputs.
Headrest monitors are available that mount to your headrests or completely replace the front seat headrests. They’re perfect for occupying children on long journeys with movies and video games. They can be used with wireless headphones (some units come complete with a set) so you can still enjoy the stereo while the kids are being entertained. Like the flip down monitors, some headrest monitors are equipped with built-in DVD players. We offer headrest monitors with wireless connectivity for streaming from mobile devices, and these are available with covers in a selection of interior matching colors.
Sun visor monitors are available to completely replace both driver and passenger side visors and some include built-in vanity lights and mirrors. If you’re concerned about safety and security, we offer multimedia monitors that can display images from multiple surveillance cameras, as well as universal monitors that are perfect for connecting an aftermarket backup camera. To complete your mobile video setup, choose a remote-mount DVD player to provide input to your monitors, and wireless headphones. Our headphone selection includes over-the-head and ear-clip models in a variety of styles and colors.
| Posted by John | (New Orleans, LA)
A couple of warnings: 1. Although it isn't difficult to install, the installation instructions are in Japanese, and the pictures included do not match this unit. 2. This unit does NOT work with the FA632US head unit installed in the Limited BRZ. Despite the lack of English instructions, I had this unit installed in my BRZ Limited in less than 20 minutes. It's pretty easy, since it will really only fit one way. Although it comes with two switches, mine only had one adhesive pad in the package for mounting, but I never actually got that far. Once I got everything plugged in, I took it out on the road to test it and immediately noted that my navigation system was working very, very slowly. The map was refreshing so slowly that it was useless for navigating. When I attempted to test the functions of the bypass (navigation input while in motion), the NT6122 simply didn't work. The lockout was still there. While looking for troubleshooting information, I came across the following note on the Beat-Sonic website: "2013-2014 Subaru BRZ with FA601US or FA601US head unit only (FA632US head unit is not compatible)" So now I know. I'd like to be able to give this five stars, but I really don't know how well it works because I had to return it. If you have the Limited BRZ, don't waste your time.
- Popular Video Part Numbers
- BOSS® - Gray Headrest 7" Widescreen TFT Video Monitor
- BOSS® - 11.2" Flip Down Monitor with Buit-In DVD Player
- Sound Storm Lab® - Headrest with 7" TFT Monitor w/o Built-in DVD Player
- Tview® - 15" Black Flip Down Monitor with Built-In DVD/USB/SD/IR/FM Player
- Tview® - 15" Tan Flip Down Monitor with Built-In DVD/USB/SD/IR/FM Player
- Tview® - 24" Black Flip Down TFT Monitor with Built-In Transmitter
- Tview® - 9" Black Flip Down TFT Monitor with Built-In DVD Player
- Tview® - 9" Tan Flip Down TFT Monitor with IR Transmitter
- Tview® - Black Headrest with 11.2" Monitor
- Tview® - Black Headrest with 12" TFT Monitor