Hifonics has been in the industry of making high-end amplifiers, woofers, and speakers. The company ensures that each one of its products carries the high quality tag that it has been working hard to maintain. All products that Hifonics makes come in rigid stamp steel, have a high dampening PVC magnet boot and highly designed grills. Just like its amplifiers and woofers, its car speakers last for a very long time.
- Hifonics® - 12"x15" Brutus Series 1200W DVC SubwooferStarting at: $92.70$92.70
- Hifonics® - 12" Zeus Series 600W DVC SubwooferStarting at: $20.86$20.86
- Hifonics® - 15" Brutus Series 1200W DVC SubwooferStarting at: $69.53$69.53
- Hifonics® - 12" Brutus Series 900W DVC SubwooferStarting at: $110.64$110.64
- Hifonics® - 6-1/2" Atlas Series 190W Component SpeakersStarting at: $84.78$84.78
- Hifonics® - Zeus Series AmplifiersStarting at: $83.43$83.43
- Hifonics® - Brutus Series AmplifiersStarting at: $84.98$84.98
- Hifonics® - Mt. Olympus Series AmplifiersStarting at: $238.52$238.52
- Hifonics® - Half DIN 4-Band EqualizerStarting at: $76.94$76.94
- Hifonics® - Digital Bass Enhancement ProcessorStarting at: $68.74$68.74
- Hifonics® - 2-Way/3-Way Active Crossover with Remote Bass ControlStarting at: $57.47$57.47
The company is acclaimed for making high quality, well-designed products. Whether you have an unbelievably powerful stereo or a normal CD player installed on your car, a Hifonics speaker, woofer, or amplifier will deliver the exact sound you desire it to give you. The company has invested heavily in product research, design and development. This has ensured that all the products are made using the latest technology.
Design and engineering work at Hifonics is incredibly superior. Over the years, it has maintained its place among leading names in the car audio equipment industry. Whenever the name Hifonics comes up for most people, brilliant bass and incredible sound comes to mind. The company has made sure that all the products it makes are in line with whatever audio system designs the car industry is making.
Hifonics has been around for many years and joined Maxxsonics in 2001. It has been operating under the Maxxsonics umbrella since then, while maintaining its independence in product manufacture. The company is located in Chicago, Illinois. Upon manufacturing the products, Hifonics hands them over to a testing team as part of its quality control measures. This team undertakes rigorous tests to ensure that no defect or malfunctioning gets passed onto the customer. From entry level audio products all the way to high performance and sophisticated professional audio equipment, Hifonics has it all.
With the driving environment being brutal and unforgiving every other day, Hifonics has come to save the customer from unending repairs. The company offers warranties against defective materials and poor workmanship on all the products. This means you don’t have to worry about buying any of the items from the company because they have the full backing of the manufacturer. Moreover, the prices of all the products are very competitive. It is based on the dedication and long history of always providing top notch quality items that CARiD stocks products from Hifonics.
| Posted by Bruce | (Ayton, ON)
I love this amplifier, it don't get hot it has the power it says it has and it looks cool while its beating my subs out the box. So for the money you get good power low heat and lots of lights on the amplifier. If you want a good solid amp for pretty cheap, buy this one you won't regret it unless you don't know how to work it!
| Posted by Nathan | (Leavenworth, KS)
This amplifier rocks I have it running to a Kicker solo x18 and yeah you would think a subwoofer that is rated for way more power would not do much with this amp but, god, it pushes that sub like its nothing and there is no distortion I can hear. This is one hell of a good amplifier I love it I would buy it again!