Pioneer Car Stereo
Pioneer has established itself as a dominant player in manufacturing quality car audio parts. The company also makes navigation kits, woofer boxes, iPod accessories, component speakers, and mobile video accessories. Pioneer is the go-to brand for all things: any music enthusiast will pick a Pioneer CD player, speaker, or amplifier without second thought given that the products are of superior quality and are known to last long.
- Pioneer®Rear View Back-Up Camerafrom $116.27
- Pioneer®6-3/4" D-Series 2-Way 280W Speakersfrom $160.00
- Pioneer®12" PRO Series 1200W 4 Ohm DVC Subwooferfrom $105.08
- Pioneer®Steering Wheel Remotefrom $40.99
- Pioneer®3/4" 120W Soft Dome Tweetersfrom $36.14
- Pioneer®Card Remote Controlfrom $14.32
- Pioneer®Android Connection Kitfrom $56.73
- Pioneer®5-1/4" D-Series 2-Way 180W Speakersfrom $57.04
- Pioneer®Single DIN In-Dash CD / MP3 Receiverfrom $64.50
- Pioneer®6-1/2" D-Series 2-Way 260W Speakersfrom $68.14
- Pioneer®4" x 6" G-Series 2-Way 200W Speakersfrom $50.00
- Pioneer®5-1/4" G-Series 2-Way 250W Speakersfrom $50.00
- Pioneer®6" x 9" D-Series 2-Way 360W Speakersfrom $81.31
- Pioneer®iPhone5 AppRadio Mode Cablefrom $43.91
- Pioneer®Auxiliary Inputfrom $32.99
- Pioneer®6" x 8" G-Series 2-Way 250W Speakersfrom $50.00
- Pioneer®6-1/2" G-Series 2-Way 250W Speakersfrom $34.99
- Pioneer®7/8" 120W Hard Dome Tweetersfrom $27.64
- Pioneer®4" G-Series 2-Way 210W Speakersfrom $50.00
- Pioneer®4" D-Series 2-Way 110W Speakersfrom $47.54
- Pioneer®6" x 8" D-Series 2-Way 260W Speakersfrom $68.02
Pioneer has been around since 1938, and over the decades, has established itself as a formidable force as far as audio parts are concerned. The company has over time acquired several patents for audio products. Among the company’s many milestones is the introduction of the consumer laser disc in 1979, the car CD player in 1984, the DVD video player in 1996, and high definition plasma display in 1997.
Pioneer Company was started with the intention of giving customers the best there is in the world of audio systems. As times change and technology becomes part of the average individual’s everyday life, the need to make sophisticated audio products is ever so urgent. The company is on par, if not ahead, with the car industry, helping you install high-tech audio products in your car. The flexibility and versatility of Pioneer products can be attributed to the fact that the company has a well established research and development section.
Pioneer is all about providing their customers with quality products. Whether you drive a Toyota, Chrysler, Daewoo, Dodge, or Pontiac, the company has the ideal audio parts for you to install. Over the years, Pioneer has worked towards ensuring that the products it makes not only fit in all car brands but are also compatible with all OEM electronics. Installing Pioneer audio products is easy because every product comes with an installation manual, most of which are coupled with clearly numbered illustrations. Moreover, all the products are backed by a warranty against defective materials and poor workmanship.
All products made at Pioneer are of superior quality not only because they are intricately formed but also because they have been rigorously tested time and again. This is to ensure that you only get top notch quality products that deliver smooth and clear sound. The materials used to make the products are tested for durability and endure day to day, heavy use. Just as the company’s logo says, “sound-vision-soul,” you are guaranteed to bask in waves of emotive bliss every time you turn on your Pioneer system. It is based on this premise that top auto parts dealers and distributors confidently stock Pioneer products.
This is a very well made radio. It is exceptionally light for all the features it offers. My android blue tooth phone connected for calls and music right away. The setup was easy. I do not think texts work but it may not be setup correctly. Iphone and android work on the usb port. The radio allows configuration of the backlight colors to match your car dashboard. The display can be configured in multiple ways to show various items such as time and it shows the name of songs being played on fm radio. Definitely recommended. It will need an interface wiring kit for most cars.
- Popular Pioneer Part Numbers
- Pioneer® - GM Series Class D Mono 2400W RMS Digital Amplifier
- Pioneer® - 6-1/2" A-Series 350W Component Speaker System
- Pioneer® - 6-1/2" A-Series 3-Way 300W Coaxial Speakers
- Pioneer® - 6-1/2" / 6-3/4" A-Series 4-Way 350W Coaxial Speakers
- Pioneer® - 4" x 6" A-Series 3-Way 200W Coaxial Speakers
- Pioneer® - 6" x 8" A-Series 4-Way 350W Coaxial Speakers
- Pioneer® - 6" x 9" A-Series 3-Way 200W Coaxial Speakers
- Pioneer® - 4" G-Series 2-Way 200W Coaxial Speakers with Composite IMPP Cone
- Pioneer® - 5-1/4" G-Series 2-Way 220W Coaxial Speakers with Silver IMPP Cone
- Pioneer® - 6-1/2" / 6-3/4" G-Series 2-Way 250W Coaxial Speakers with Silver IMPP Cone