At one time if you wanted to transmit sound, video or data over short distances, you needed wires. But that all changed with Bluetooth. Any Bluetooth enabled device can be wirelessly connected (paired) with any other Bluetooth enabled device, when they are in close proximity to one another, so you can make hands-free calls with your cell phone with a headset or external speaker/microphone, and play music from your iPod through your car stereo.
Safe driving requires attention to the road and both hands on the wheel, and that’s not possible when you’re distracted with a cell phone in your hand. Bluetooth enables you to make and answer calls without touching your phone, so you can focus on the road. In many areas there are laws restricting cell phone use when driving, so a Bluetooth enabled headset or car kit will not only help you stay safe, it will keep you legal as well.
- PAC®Bluetooth Integrationfrom $183.94
- Axxess®Bluetooth Integration Harnessfrom $23.87
- JVC®Bluetooth Adapterfrom $75.59
- Naxa®Bluetooth Wireless Receiver and Adapterfrom $16.00
- TomTom®Hands Free Car Kitfrom $30.05
- Parrot®Advanced Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kitfrom $199.99
- Parrot®Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit with LCDfrom $179.99
- Rockford Fosgate®Bluetooth Audio Adapterfrom $49.99
Our hands-free headsets are comfortable, easy to pair, and can be recharged using the included USB cable. They eliminate background noise so you can have a clear conversation anywhere. If you’d like to do more than just make and receive calls, then consider a hands-free car kit. These enable you to enjoy music with the better sound quality of your car speakers without the need for a wired connection. These devices have built-in FM transmitters that broadcast on an FM band frequency that is picked up by the vehicle’s receiver.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Bluetooth Car Kits the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Axxess, Naxa, Fusion, Sondpex the Bluetooth Car Kits we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
We have styles to suit every taste, including models that can cradle the phone or MP3 player. They are powered through the cigarette lighter or 12V accessory port, and have the ability to charge your mobile device at the same time. Along with music from any portable music player, most car kits also have USB and Micro SD readers so you can play music from a USB flash drive and Micro SD card. They automatically switch from music to hands-free mode when an incoming call is received, and some can provide audio announcement of the incoming phone number.
If you’re just interested in music, we also carry standalone FM transmitters that include most of the aforementioned broadcast features. These come in a variety of styles including compact models that plug right into your mobile device. Bluetooth technology can also be used to help prevent lost keys. The iTag is an electronic key fob that is compatible with iPhone and Android phones. It will provide an alert when it’s out of range of the cell phone and has a last seen function that provides a pin drop on the map to help you locate the device.
- Acura Bluetooth
- Audi Bluetooth
- BMW Bluetooth
- Buick Bluetooth
- Cadillac Bluetooth
- Chevy Bluetooth
- Chrysler Bluetooth
- Daewoo Bluetooth
- Dodge Bluetooth
- Fiat Bluetooth
- Ford Bluetooth
- GMC Bluetooth
- Honda Bluetooth
- Hummer Bluetooth
- Hyundai Bluetooth
- Infiniti Bluetooth
- Isuzu Bluetooth
- Jaguar Bluetooth
- Jeep Bluetooth
- Kia Bluetooth
- Land Rover Bluetooth
- Lexus Bluetooth
- Lincoln Bluetooth
- Mazda Bluetooth
- Mercedes Bluetooth
- Mercury Bluetooth
- Mini Bluetooth
- Mitsubishi Bluetooth
- Nissan Bluetooth
- Oldsmobile Bluetooth
The sound is very good, although there is a slight echo the people I am conversing with hear.
- Popular Bluetooth Part Numbers
- Naxa® NAB4000 - Bluetooth Wireless Receiver and iPod/iPhone/iPad Adapter with a 30-Pin Connector
- Fusion® MSBT100 - Marine Bluetooth Module (RCA Connectors)
- PAC® ISFM21 - iSimple Bluetooth Enabled FM Remote for Android Smartphone
- Fusion® MSBT200 - Marine Bluetooth Module (With Data Display)
- Naxa® NAB4002 - Bluetooth Wireless Receiver and Music System Adapter with a 30-Pin Connector
- PAC® ISFM2351 - iSimple Bluetooth Enabled FM Remote for Android Smartphone With HFP / A2DP / AVRCP Support
- Naxa® NAB4001 - Bluetooth Wireless Receiver and Music System Adapter without Pin Connector
- Sondpex® IM-ET08 Black - Black Compact FM Transmitter