It used to be that when you sat in your vehicle and went for a drive somewhere, you were completely disconnected from everything else. However, with the invention of mobile phones, you could continue that connection, and with the invention of Bluetooth, you can now continue it without having to reach for your phone. If your vehicle doesn't come with Bluetooth, you definitely need Bluetooth connection accessories, and CARiD has you covered.
You can tell how important Bluetooth is to the modern driver by looking at the number of cars that are now available with it either as standard or as an option. When you install a Bluetooth connection set up in your car, you will find out just how easy it is to be able to press a button and have your cell phone automatically answer the call. You can speak as though you are talking to a passenger, all without taking your hands off the wheel or your eyes of the road.
- Sondpex® - Tunes2Go™ Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kit with FM TransmitterStarting at: $36.04$36.04
- Scosche® - Plug and Play Bluetooth Handsfree Car KitStarting at: $51.45$51.45
- Sondpex® - Autokit™ In-Car FM TransmitterStarting at: $8.23$8.23
- Sondpex® - Caliber™ In-Car FM Transmitter with RDSStarting at: $13.38$13.38
- Scosche® - Bluetooth Handsfree with Caller ID AnnounceStarting at: $102.95$102.95
- Sondpex® - Tunes2Go™ 3-in-1 Car FM TransmitterStarting at: $30.89$30.89
- Sondpex® - Tunes2Go™ Hands Free Kit and FM Transmitter with USB ChargerStarting at: $25.74$25.74
- Naxa® - Bluetooth Wireless Receiver and AdapterStarting at: $15.45$15.45
- Scosche® - Cellular Bluetooth with Caller ID Visor MountStarting at: $86.47$86.47
- Sondpex® - Sunvisor Bluetooth Speaker and Hands Free KitStarting at: $30.89$30.89
- Scosche® - JabberJaw II Handsfree HeadsetStarting at: $30.85$30.85
- Sondpex® - Tunes2Go™ 4-in-1 Car FM TransmitterStarting at: $30.89$30.89
- Scosche® - Visor Mount Bluetooth Handsfree Speaker with Caller IDStarting at: $108.10$108.10
- Scosche® - Cellular Hands-Free Ear PieceStarting at: $41.15$41.15
- PAC® ISFM21 - iSimple Bluetooth Enabled FM Remote for Android SmartphoneStarting at: $69.99$69.99
- Scosche® - Bluetooth Speakerphone with Voice AnnounceStarting at: $69.99$69.99
- AXXESS® - Bluetooth Integration HarnessStarting at: $24.59$24.59
- Fusion® - Marine Bluetooth ModuleStarting at: $44.99$44.99
Because everyone has different needs, there are many different types of Bluetooth options. The universal Bluetooth kit uses an all-in-one component to house a screen to show you who is calling, a built-in speaker for you to hear what the person is saying, and a built-in multi-directional microphone so you can calmly talk. You can even find stereo-specific Bluetooth kits that can put the information on your stereo's screen and use the speakers in your vehicle, which means you can hear the person you are talking to in the clearest possible quality.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Bluetooth Car Kits the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Axxess, Naxa, Fusion, Sondpex the Bluetooth Car Kits we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
If you do not have Bluetooth connectivity in your vehicle, then you run the risk of having an accident when you try to find your phone as you drive, and you do not want to miss important phone calls. However, once your new Bluetooth kit is installed you can keep watching the road and simply press a button, or on some systems even say 'answer,' and the phone is answered with very little risk of you being caught out by something on the road. Some places are even enacting laws that result in drivers receiving a fine if they are seen answering their phone, and this is certainly something to avoid.
With your new Bluetooth kit installed, you will want to make sure you have it installed properly to avoid problems like buzzing or whining through the speakers, or an inability for the other person on the phone to hear you. These can be signs that the wiring is either incorrectly done or was damaged while it was installed. Other symptoms include things like a garbled screen, no reaction when you talk to a voice-activated system or when you press a button, and your phone being unable to recognize the kit. Each problem can be fixed by following the instructions with the system when you install it.
- Acura Bluetooth
- Buick Bluetooth
- Cadillac Bluetooth
- Chevy Bluetooth
- Chrysler Bluetooth
- Dodge Bluetooth
- Ford Bluetooth
- GMC Bluetooth
- Honda Bluetooth
- Hyundai Bluetooth
- Isuzu Bluetooth
- Jeep Bluetooth
- Kia Bluetooth
- Lexus Bluetooth
- Lincoln Bluetooth
- Mazda Bluetooth
- Mercury Bluetooth
- Mitsubishi Bluetooth
- Nissan Bluetooth
- Oldsmobile Bluetooth
| Posted by Kevin | (Violet Hill, AR)
I bought this for the SD card slot and I like it. I have a lot of songs so I don't even use the radio. It took less than 15 minutes to install it into my 2005 Ford F-150. I recommend this product for everyone!