- (15,119)Stereo Dash Kits, Wire Harnesses Installation Parts
- (311)Mazda Stereos
- (809)Mazda Speakers
- (575)Mazda Amplifiers
- (667)Mazda Subwoofers
- (73)Crossovers, Bass Maximizers Equalizers & Processors
- (945)Power Cells, Capacitors Batteries & Power
- (670)Monitors, DVD Players Video
- (64)Laser Detectors & Shifters Radar Detectors
- (190)Mazda Back Up & Dash Cameras
- (108)Mazda Alarms & Remote Start
- (761)Navigation, Tracking, Car Mounts GPS Systems
- (29)Mazda Bluetooth
- (609)Electronics Mounts & Car Chargers Mounts & Chargers
- (28)Mazda iPhone & Android
- (268)Stereos, Navigation, Fish Finders Marine Audio & GPS
- (1,570)Boomboxes, Headphones Portable Audio
- (1,033)Receivers, Speakers, Turntables Home Audio
Nowadays most drivers face the choice between thrilling driving experience and a high price. Utilizing intuitive technologies and many years of automotive engineering, Mazda takes a challenge as an opportunity to succeed. The company has a reputation for meticulously crafted cars that are fun to drive and affordable to own. With a host of innovations and creative approach to engineering, Mazda keeps the leading position on the market. It reveals stylish and modern designs with dynamic lines and boasts more advanced features to deliver exceptional performance. With an ongoing stream of firsts in safety, Mazda continually strives to use more and more sophisticated technologies that let you feel confident and safe while driving your 4-wheeled friend. Introducing a revolutionary SkyActiv technology, Mazda hits the spot in producing ''environmentally friendly'' vehicles thanks to reducing fuel consumption and emissions. With continuous research and development, Mazda creates highly efficient cars that ensure an outstanding driving experience and exist in harmony with people and nature.
CARiD is a world of ingenious solutions for your Mazda. Understanding the value of quality and reliability, we handpicked superb audio and electronics that will serve you for years to come. On our website we have a selection of recent breakthroughs, manufactured by reputable brands to answer the needs of even the most demanding customer, including top-quality stereo dash kits, antennas, speakers, radar detectors, back-up cameras, video accessories, GPS systems, amplifiers, stereos and more. Choose a superior immobilizer bypass and doorlock or an upgradeable data interface module to ensure additional protection for your Mazda and minimize the risk of car theft. So, why pay the high dealer price when you can buy excellent audio and electronics at an affordable price on CARiD.
Make your driving even more comfortable, enjoyable, and safer with premium Audio & Electronics available for your Mazda in our online superstore! Ease of use, seamless connectivity, smart solutions, what else is needed for your technology-driven lifestyle? Whether you are looking to upgrade your audio system, opt for a new navigator to guide you everywhere, or want to add a few safety and security features to your Mazda, remember that CARiD is your number one source for quality Audio & Electronics.
Guides & Articles
- Subwoofers & Boxes Will Boost That BassIn this article, we'll focus on subwoofers and the enclosures (or "boxes") they may be housed in. But first, we'll clarify the differences between a subwoofer and a woofer. Both these terms are often mixed up, creating confusion about functions these components serve.
- Audio Speaker BasicsIf your current car stereo doesn't produce sound that's as clean, crisp, and listenable as what comes out of a high quality set of headphones, chances are it's because one or more of your speakers are past their prime, compromised, or even blown. If you're not the original owner of your vehicle, you have no idea how much or how little any previous owners abused the stereo system. Most OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) speakers in vehicles naturally lose quality over time no matter how they're treated, and if you spend 30 minutes or more in your car each day, you'll appreciate the benefits that higher quality aftermarket speakers offer over OEM ones.
- Bluetooth Integration Products for Your VehicleInvented in 1994 by the Swedish company Ericson, "Bluetooth" technology uses radio waves to send information wirelessly between one or more devices located in very close physical proximity. While AM/FM radio signals, satellite transmissions, television, and cell phones also use radio waves, Bluetooth uses the unlicensed but regulated 2.4 - to 2.485 Gigahertz band range.
- Car Alarms & Remote StartThanks to advancements in electronic technology over the last several decades, aftermarket car alarm systems have become much more sophisticated - without becoming significantly more expensive. While it's true many modern cars already feature an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) immobilizer system which shuts down the engine control computer and starter unless computer chip keys are inserted in the ignition, there are still a number of reasons why aftermarket security systems are beneficial. For example, the typical new vehicle won't recognize if a window has been shattered or thieves are lifting it off the ground to steal the wheels. And they won't help you track your vehicle's location and use in the event of theft or carjacking.
- Backup And Dash CamerasAccording to the U.S. National Safety Council, 30% of reported accidents occur when one or more vehicles involved are backing up. This totals to over 300,000 incidents a year and costs approximately $1.3 billion in damages. The news gets worse when personal injury is factored in, and young children fare the worst. On an average week in the U.S., 48 children are injured and 2 die as a result of vehicles backing up. In 82% of those cases, the children involved were under 4 years old, and most of that 82% consists of children under the age of 1.
- Radar Detectors: What They Are And How They WorkWhen you're sitting on the shoulder of a highway with flashing lights behind you and a police officer at your window, there isn't much you can say about the fact that you were driving too fast. There's no doubt that said officer already has your excessive speed documented with a radar or laser gun, or they would not have bothered to chase you down in the first place. In this article, we'll examine how radar detectors and laser detectors work so that you can make an informed purchase and protect yourself from costly speeding tickets that raise your insurance rates.
- Advantages Of A GPS Navigation System In Your VehicleCell phone companies along with fans of the latest high-tech devices have routinely declared for years that dash-mounted GPS (Global Positioning System) navigation systems and screens are obsolete and will soon be gone completely. They claim that there is no reason to buy one because smartphones using Apple maps or Google maps outperform them in every way.
- How Can I Connect My Smartphone or iPod to My Car Radio?When you're looking to stream music from an iPhone, iPod, Android smart phone, MP3 player, portable CD player, or other device to your car radio so you can hear it over the speakers, you need the proper connections. There are a wealth of kits on the market with cables, modules, and even transmitters to help you do just that. However, the choices can be confusing and overwhelming in many cases. In this article, we'll take a look at the types of portable device-to-car-radio connection kits offered to help you make an informed decision for yourself or someone you care about.
- Car Audio System Wiring BasicsIn this article, we'll discuss the basics of your vehicle's audio system wiring. Specifically, we'll look at the addition of one or two amplifiers to your system, and examine the steps involved for both the mechanical and electrical installation. Refer back to these two illustrations while reviewing the text.
- Car Stereo Installation 101The purchase of a new stereo (also called "receiver" or "head unit") brings the promise of better sound, the thrill of new features, and the enjoyment of simply experiencing music in a way that is not possible with a factory sound system. We hear the excitement and anticipation in our customers' voices every day as they select and order their new equipment, and we help guide them through the process of stereo installation all the time. We know our customers' questions, and we see the most common roadblocks they come across.
- Digital Multimeter Basics - CARiD.comThe digital multimeter (DMM) is an extremely versatile tool for troubleshooting electrical systems and diagnosing engine performance – combining the functions of many electrical measuring devices into one. Digital multimeters can measure voltage, electrical resistance, continuity, current, or test diodes in either direct current (DC) or alternating current (AC) with just a turn of a knob. They have the capability to make precise measurements out to 2, 3, 4, or more decimal places. In automotive applications, they can test the degree to which wires, switches, fuses, relays, and motors are conducting electricity properly. Top-of-the-line DMM's are also able to read engine rpms and dwell as well as electrical duty cycle, frequency, pulse width, diode condition, and in some cases, temperature.
- Servicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Hybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Browse by Vehicle
- 2 Car Audio Electronics
- 3 Car Audio Electronics
- 5 Car Audio Electronics
- 6 Car Audio Electronics
- 323 Car Audio Electronics
- 616 Car Audio Electronics
- 618 Car Audio Electronics
- 626 Car Audio Electronics
- 808 Car Audio Electronics
- 929 Car Audio Electronics
- B-Series Car Audio Electronics
- Cosmo Car Audio Electronics
- CX-3 Car Audio Electronics
- CX-5 Car Audio Electronics
- CX-7 Car Audio Electronics
- CX-9 Car Audio Electronics
- GLC Car Audio Electronics
- Miata Car Audio Electronics
- Miata MX-5 Car Audio Electronics
- Millenia Car Audio Electronics
- Mizer Car Audio Electronics
- MPV Car Audio Electronics