Ask any body shop repairman or restoration specialist what body part deteriorates most often and the answer will invariably be “quarter panel”. Years of driving and hurling dirt, rain, and debris (and snow and road salt in northern climes) from the rear tires up into the wheel wells eventually brings on the rust bug. But fear not, you can restore your chariot to its former glory with our quality replacement quarter panels.
- (2,896)Replacement Quarter PanelsBed Side Panels, Patch Panels
- (4,603)Front + Rear FendersPatch Panels, Aprons, Extensions
- (4,956)Inner FendersSplash Shields, Liners, Wheelhouses
- (1,463)Fender Moldings + TrimFender Flares, Wheel Arch Moldings
- (165)Fender SealsRubber Strips, Extrusions
- (66)Fuel Doors + ComponentsGas Door Hinges, Latches, Springs
- (600)Fender Support Braces + HardwareFasteners, Clips, Brackets
- (29,223)Fuel TanksFuel Sending Units, Tank Straps
- (763)Door GlassDoor Window, Sliding Door Window, Vent Window, Quarter Glass
- (983)Mud FlapsSplash Guards, Rubber, Stainless
- (143)ScoopsAir Grabbers
- (66)Corner GuardsUltimate Body Protection
- (399)Body Side MoldingsFiberglass, Polyurethane
- (1,905)Emblems + LetteringShimmering Script
- (15,271)Automotive PaintTouch-Up Paint, Coatings, Primers
Older vehicles are particularly vulnerable to rust, especially our beloved classics and muscle cars. Underbody rust prevention at the factory was rather primitive at one time and in some cases quarter panels could rust through in as little as five years. If you’re doing a restoration and want it to come out right, don’t waste time rooting around in scrap yards for quarter panels that probably aren’t much better than what you already have.
- Replace® Truck Bed Panel$262.10 - $720.18
- Replace® Quarter Panel$13.81 - $720.18
- Replace® Wheel Arch$19.61 - $156.17
- Sherman® Quarter Panel$29.14 - $746.43
- Auto Metal Direct® Bed Side Corner$26.95 - $36.71
- K-Metal® Quarter Panels$54.69
- OER® Quarter Patch Panel$65.08
- OER® Quarter Panel$339.99 - $544.31
- Sherman® Quarter Panel Extension$18.75 - $198.75
- Restoparts® Quarter Panels$52.99 - $1,044.99
- URO Parts® Fuel Door Hinge$4.87 - $9.10
- Sherman® Wheel Opening Repair Panel$16.73 - $363.70
- Auto Metal Direct® Gas Door$15.37 - $124.54
- Auto Metal Direct® Fender Repair Panel$15.37 - $144.62
- Auto Metal Direct® Quarter Panel$85.39 - $611.96
- Auto Metal Direct® Wheel Opening Repair Panel$20.61 - $128.09
- Goodmark® Patch Panel$11.63 - $350.28
- Goodmark® Quarter Panel Extension$5.18 - $131.70
- Goodmark® Quarter Panel$26.55 - $867.08
- Replace® Bed Panels$156.17 - $714.78
- Goodmark® Quarter Panel Wheel Opening$18.00 - $94.06
- K-Metal® Quarter Panel$34.20 - $528.19
- OER® Wheel Opening Patch Panel$65.08 - $75.93
- Auto Metal Direct® Bed Side$261.24 - $483.79
- OER® Replacement Quarter Panel$339.99 - $544.31
- OPGI® Quarter Panel$74.23 - $753.12
- OPGI® Quarter Panel Patch$73.79 - $291.11
- Sherman® Quarter Patch Panel$14.36 - $761.55
- Restoparts® Quater Panel$52.99 - $1,044.99
- Sherman® Replacement Quarter Panel$29.14 - $746.43
- Spectra Premium® Quarter Panel Patch$27.35 - $110.51
- Sherman® Truck Bed Panel$45.26 - $676.87
- Sherman® Quarter Panel Corner$31.41 - $47.76
- Sherman® Wheel Arch Repair Panel$26.07 - $119.80
- Crown® Side Marker Lamp Base$8.68 - $8.84
We carry an extensive selection of quarter panels from restoration experts in the automotive industry. They are car fanatics dedicated to maintain excellence in reputation and their standards are high but not the price. These replicas are made using the latest tooling and most accurate manufacturing techniques to provide premium quality, precise fit and a factory-style look. All these body panels are made to exact factory specifications featuring the correct thickness metal and premium grade finish. Combining this with artful duplication of the originals where every detail matters and all the curves are in the right places, you get authentic quality panel that you'll be proud to display. Wipe your worries away and put an OE quality exterior body panel to your vehicle which is virtually indistinguishable from the original and will make it look as good as new, so nobody would tell you that it didn’t come from the dealer.
There are many aftermarket quarter panels on the market to choose from, so how do you know which ones are best for your classic? We offer parts from suppliers that are enthusiasts and restore cars just like you. Their standards are extremely high and they wouldn’t make anything they wouldn’t put on their own cars. The quarter panels we feature are made to the original dimensions and produced using modern tooling and the latest manufacturing techniques. You can be confident that the quarter panels you purchase from us will look and fit exactly the same as the originals.
You may not own a car that’s considered a classic, but that doesn’t mean it’s any less important to you. We know that many of you just need a quality replacement quarter panel at a reasonable price to repair collision damage or rust on your late model car. For you we carry quarter panels from suppliers that specialize in offering original equipment quality body parts and lights at less than original equipment prices. You get the same quality parts that you’d get at the dealer (that is, providing the dealer has the part) without the dealer price.
Our quarter panels are the sensible dealer alternative. You wouldn’t pay more for commodities like shoes, bread or light bulbs if the same quality was available for less, so why do so with auto body parts? Besides, the labor and materials cost for body repair are expensive enough without paying exorbitant prices for quarter panels. One of our quality replacement quarter panels will get you back on the road without going broke, and your car or truck will look so good, no one will be able to tell that your quarter panel didn’t come from the dealer.
Is it time for your rusty quarter panel to go to the automotive parts' heaven? If your answer is yes, then you need one of the replacement quarter panels offered here. We carry quarter panels manufactured for a precise fit and function. Whether you are replacing a dented or busted quarter panel in your vehicle or retaining its factory look, make CARiD your ultimate shopping destination. Our broad selection of top-quality replacement quarter panels boasts a variety of years and models, so be sure to find the product to fit your vehicle in our store. Keep your vehicle's exterior in a like-new condition with CARiD.
Guides & Articles
- FendersInner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer SheetmetalDriving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble guessing which particular area of your vehicle is most subject to rust because of this, just think of the one place where slush builds up the most. The area where you literally have to kick big mounds of it loose. You guessed it - the wheel wells.
- Quarter PanelsWhat Is A Quarter Panel?Quarter panels are exterior metal body panels that define how the rear of your vehicle will look to the eye. Because rear quarter panels provide structural support, they are typically welded in place on vehicle assembly lines. Some quarter panels are one large piece that serves both as a rear fender and roof section while others seem to qualify more as rear fenders because they have no roof sections integrated. On a few makes and models, some rear quarter panels are available in partial sections.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- FendersReplacement Fenders For Your Classic American CarPassion for restoring old cars has increased in recent years as growing numbers of enthusiasts look to revisit their youth by enjoying a classic they owned or dreamed of owning decades earlier. Many of us at CARiD are also involved in rebuilding cars that are special to us, and we understand the road to romantic nostalgia can be pretty bumpy at times. We've created this article to help with one of the trickier parts of restoration – finding replacement exterior sheet metal. Body panels such as fenders and quarter panels are subject to dents and corrosion during a lifetime of use – factors that can lead to nasty surprises for a new owner who discovers damage and rust lurking under a layer of makeup.
Browse by Vehicle
- Acura Quarter Panels
- American Motors Quarter Panels
- BMW Quarter Panels
- Buick Quarter Panels
- Cadillac Quarter Panels
- Chevy Quarter Panels
- Chrysler Quarter Panels
- Dodge Quarter Panels
- Fiat Quarter Panels
- Ford Quarter Panels
- GEO Quarter Panels
- GMC Quarter Panels
- Honda Quarter Panels
- Hyundai Quarter Panels
- Infiniti Quarter Panels
- Jeep Quarter Panels
- Land Rover Quarter Panels
- Lincoln Quarter Panels
- Mazda Quarter Panels
- Mercedes Quarter Panels
- Mercury Quarter Panels
- MG Quarter Panels
- Mitsubishi Quarter Panels
- Nissan Quarter Panels