Hyundai Genesis Coupe Accessories & Parts
The Hyundai Genesis Coupe first premiered in 2009 as a sports coupe with a luxurious image. Thanks to the brand's improvement in quality, reasonable price tags, high-quality parts, and an industry-leading warranty, Hyundai has expanded its reach and now presents various models in more upscale segments than it has traditionally competed in. The luxury-minded Genesis Coupe is a good example. For its first generation, the Genesis Coupe is equipped with a base 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine good for 210 horsepower and 223 pounds-per-foot of torque. A bolder 306 hp V6 can also be found in the lineup, and both engines are mated to a standard six-speed manual transmission with a five-speed automatic also available as an option. As for the model's dimensions, the Hyundai Genesis measures in with a wheelbase of 111 inches, a width of 73.4 inches, a height of 54.3 inches, and an overall length of 182.3 inches.
A whopping seven trim levels are available for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe: 2.0T, 2.0T Premium, 2.0T Track, 2.0T R-Spec, 3.8, 3.8 Grand Touring, and 3.8 Track. Trim levels are named according to their engine (2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and the 3.8L V6). The entry-level 2.0T is outfitted with such standard Hyundai parts as 18” alloy wheels, power accessories, cruise control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, Bluetooth capability, a CD/MP3 audio system with iPod/USB connectivity, and steering-wheel mounted controls. Premium versions of the Genesis Coupe offer a power-driver's seat, keyless ignition, a sunroof, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. The Track is the sports-performance variant and is geared up with Brembo brakes, a rear spoiler, a sport-tuned suspension, Xenon headlights, foglamps, a limited-slip differential, and red cloth seat inserts.
R-Spec models take the Track even further in terms of performance, as it is designed to keep a lighter-weight feel and does not offer such ameinities and accessories as Bluetooth, automatic headlights, cruise control, and etc. The 3.8 Genesis Coupe trims receive fog lights, chrome fascia accents, automatic climate control, and black leather upholstery as standard. The Grand Touring piles on with rear parking sensors, xenon HID headlights, heated side mirrors, and a heated front seat. The 3.8 Track mirrors its 2.0T namesake in terms of equipment, with the main differences lying in the engine configuration. When it comes to safety, the Genesis Coupe is geared up with a sizeable amount of standard Hyundai parts and features including four-wheel antilock brakes, stability control, traction control, a depowered airbags, side airbags, and front airbags.
Smooth style is the order of the day when it comes to the Genesis Coupe. Hyundai's passionate yet responsible sedan has etched itself a reputation for both sporty performance as well as luxurious comfort. It's easy to see why this ride has made such a fast impression. When the time comes for you to spring into action for a more personalized effect, CARiD offers the Hyundai Genesis Coupe accessories that get the job done right.
Our selection of Hyundai Genesis Coupe Accessories and Parts features a host of tasty options for you to choose from. Grilles, spoilers, dash kits, and more are featured right here everyday at the lowest prices around. We depend on the most respected manufacturers in the game to make sure the level of quality in all of our Hyundai Genesis Coupe accessories and parts is without equal. That means comfort, durability, and a precise fit you can count on - no matter what.
Whatever you expect from your Hyundai Genesis Coupe, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Hyundai Genesis Coupe and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Dash Kits
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Genesis Coupe
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Chrome Trim
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Spoilers
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Body Kits
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Vertical Doors
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Seat Covers
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Car Covers
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Steering Wheels
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Custom Gauges
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Light Covers
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Side Mirrors
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe License Plates & Frames
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Wiper Blades
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Mud Flaps
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Custom Hoods
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Bike Racks
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Sun Shades
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Dash Covers
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Side Vents
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Car Organizers
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Replacement Electrical Parts
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Car Bras
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Racing Seats
To start the product was very well wrapped and prepared. The fitment is perfect and I don't see the need for hood pins as the latch actually hits the second clip at the front. Installation was really easy you have to adjust it slowly as you go to make sure it's perfect. Recommend at least 3 people. So far very happy with the hood looks amazing. Also the carbon pattern was perfect no mistakes or miss aligned.
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Models
- Genesis Coupe 2.0T Accessories
- Genesis Coupe 2.0T GT Accessories
- Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium Accessories
- Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec Accessories
- Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track Accessories
- Genesis Coupe 3.8 Accessories
- Genesis Coupe 3.8 GT Accessories
- Genesis Coupe 3.8 Grand Touring Accessories
- Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec Accessories
- Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Accessories
- Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate Accessories