Yakima is run by outdoorsman for outdoorsman. People at Yakima like to mountain bike, kayak, snowboard, and camp just as much as you do. Through their own experience in these pastimes and the feedback they receive from other participants, the engineers at Yakima know what’s needed for each activity and the best way to carry gear. They use their training and years of mechanical experience to create the finest rack systems and accessories available.
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...$152.55
- Yakima® BigStack Kayak CarrierBigStack Kayak Carrier by Yakima®. Looking for a way to carry multiple whitewater kayaks on your roof rack? With its ultra slim profile, the BigStack takes up the least amount of roof rack space, enabling you to carry up to 4...$126.90
- Yakima® DoubleDown Hitch Bike RackUniversal DoubleDown Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 1-1/4" and 2" Receivers. We're willing to wager you’ll never find a better hitch-style bike carrier for the price than the affordable DoubleDown. It not only carries bikes to...Holds up to 4 bikes and fits 1-1/4" and 2" receiversTilts away for rear-of-vehicle access$174.15
- Yakima® BowDown Kayak RackBowDown Kayak Rack by Yakima®. A cradle type rack transports the kayak on its side, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It's the perfect type of rack for touring or recreational kayaks. The BowDown is Yakima's best...$168.75
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketLoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for a variety...$244.35
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$322.65 - $357.75
- Yakima® HullRaiser Kayak RackHullRaiser Kayak Rack by Yakima®. These lightweight but rugged steel J-cradles will safely and securely transport one kayak on its side, where it’s most rigid, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It’s the perfect...$103.95
- Yakima® CrashPad Truck Tailgate PadUniversal CrashPad Truck Tailgate Pad by Yakima®. The CrashPad may be the easiest to load method of bike transport ever invented – just place your bike in the bed, drape the fork over the tailgate and you're ready to go....Simple, economical bike transport on your pickup truck tailgateSuper easy to load$66.15
- Yakima® MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketMegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 52"L x 48"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for larger vehicles like trucks and SUVs, and it's ideal for a...$326.70
- Yakima® RidgeBack Hitch Bike RackUniversal RidgeBack Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 1-1/4" and 2" Receivers. Here's a bike rack that goes long on features and is perfect for two. Starring the UpperHand control lever that tilts the rack to make access to your...UpperHand™Anti-Sway Cradles$202.50 - $257.85
- Yakima® ForkLift Roof Bike RackForkLift Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. In the past if you wanted the stability of a fork bike mount rack, but your vehicle had factory crossbars, you were out of luck…but no more. The ForkLift is Yakima's fork bike mount rack made...$126.90
- Yakima® BedHead Truck Bed Bike RackUniversal BedHead Truck Bed Bike Rack by Yakima®. 1 Bike. Forget about awkward and difficult to use tie-downs and leave the drill in the tool box. The BedHead is the easy to install, easy to load fork mount carrier that mounts to...Safely transports a bike secured by the forks in your truck bedInstalls quickly and easily to the truck bed rail$47.25 - $60.75
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4...$103.95 - $129.60
- Yakima® ProRack™ Trunk Mounted Bike CarrierUniversal ProRack™ Trunk Mounted Bike Carrier by Yakima®. Bored with bike riding in the neighborhood or nearby woods? Here's an economical way to experience new roads or trails. The lightweight ProRack Trunk Mounted Bike Carrier...Carries bikes safely and securely on trunk lids and hatchbacksInexpensive bicycle transport system$78.10 - $86.87
- Yakima® Mako Saddles Kayak RackMako Saddles Kayak Rack by Yakima®. If you like transporting your kayak on the hull and loading it from the rear of the vehicle, you can't do better than Yakima's Mako Saddles. With amply sized pads to support the hull and Dynaflex...$71.55
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot PackThese towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with custom, vehicle specific Q clips...$71.55 - $157.95
- Yakima® Timer Hitch Bike RackUniversal Timer Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Fits 1-1/4" and 2" Receivers. Built for convenience and quick loading, the ideal hitch rack for all shapes and sizes. Perfect for fat bikes, bikes with fenders and women's specific bikes.Ratcheting SystemFolds Up$245.70 - $410.40
- Yakima® HoldUp Hitch Bike RackUniversal HoldUp Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carries 2 bikes and comes in versions for 1-1/4" receivers and 2" receivers. A tray-style hitch mount is easier and faster to load than other types of bike carriers, and Yakima combined...Compact DesignSide-to-Side Adjustability$363.15
- Yakima® ProRack™ Rail BarsProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put more people in the...$200.95
- Yakima® ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard RackProRack™ Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima®. If you spent most of your dough on new skis, or a snowboard, it doesn't mean you have to carry them inside the vehicle because you don't enough cash left for a ski/snowboard mount. If...$130.75
- Yakima® KeelOver Canoe CarrierKeelOver Canoe Carrier by Yakima®. If you're looking for an easy to install, easy to load, and affordable canoe carrier that installs to any style crossbar and comes complete with everything needed, you've found it right here in...4 brackets support and stabilize a canoe on roof rack crossbarsEasily installs to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars$74.25
Founded in 1973 in Yakima, Washington, Yakima Industries first created roof rack systems for hauling ladders and pruning equipment. That year they introduced the first mass produced Yakima roof rack system with the Gold Rush Bar. In 1979 the company was purchased by a couple of entrepreneurs and relocated to Arcata, California, where it grew exponentially. Just 5 years later it was named the official rack company of the 1984 Summer Olympics.
Yakima's overriding philosophy is simple: Get the gear out of your car to make room for more butts in the seats. Because they know that any outdoor activity is more fun with friends. To make that possible, the company designs and manufactures an extensive line of roof racks, and accessories for roof racks, receiver hitches, trunk lids and hatches, and trailers. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, Yakima roof rack is the right choice.
Regardless of your chosen biking surface, pavement, dirt, or sidewalk, CARiD has the right Yakima roof mount bike rack that will get your bike to where you want to ride. Yakima upright bike mounts attach to the roof rack and support your bike on the wheels. They work with all bike styles, and are quick and easy to load. Fork bike mounts install on the roof rack and offer the most stable way to carry your bike, and all feature lockable skewers.
Being out on the water with friends is always a great time, and Yakima offers a multitude of ways to get your kayak, canoe, surfboard, or SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) to the water's edge and back. Kayak mounts are available in saddle, cradle, and stacker designs to suit every type and size kayak. Cradles and stackers carry the boat on its side so they're perfect when you need room on your roof rack for other gear or more boats.
If skiing or snowboarding down a snow-covered mountain is your thing, Yakima has the roof rack mounts that are simple to install, easy to use even with gloves, and gentle to your boards or skis, and the cutting edge HitchSki lets you carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your mast-style hitch bike mount. And no matter whether you're traveling across country or just going camping, Yakima has the cargo carrying solutions to fit your needs.