Yakima is run by outdoorsman for outdoorsman. People at Yakima like to mountain bike, kayak, snowboard, and camp just as much as you do. Through their own experience in these pastimes and the feedback they receive from other participants, the engineers at Yakima know what’s needed for each activity and the best way to carry gear. They use their training and years of mechanical experience to create the finest rack systems and accessories available.
- Yakima®SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Boxfrom $649.00
- Yakima®Round Crossbarsfrom $39.00
- Yakima®FrontLoader Roof Bike Rackfrom $179.00
- Yakima®HullRaiser Kayak Rackfrom $59.00
- Yakima®LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basketfrom $89.00
- Yakima®SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike Rackfrom $129.00
- Yakima®RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Boxfrom $359.00
- Yakima®Whispbar™ Through Barsfrom $70.00
- Yakima®Raptor Aero Roof Bike Rackfrom $35.00
- Yakima®FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racksfrom $89.00
- Yakima®SkyBox Roof Cargo Boxfrom $419.00
- Yakima®DoubleDown Ace Hitch Bike Rackfrom $242.10
- Yakima®Whispbar™ Flush Barsfrom $70.00
- Yakima®BowDown Kayak Rackfrom $199.00
- Yakima®SprocketRocket Roof Bike Rackfrom $35.00
- Yakima®MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basketfrom $89.00
- Yakima®ProRack™ Cargo Boxfrom $70.00
- Yakima®EvenKeel Kayak Rackfrom $59.00
- Yakima®Whispbar™ HD Barsfrom $70.00
- Yakima®BasketCase Roof Cargo Basketfrom $89.00
- Yakima®HighRoller Roof Bike Rackfrom $35.00
- Yakima®KingJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike Rackfrom $165.00
- Yakima®LandShark Kayak Rackfrom $59.00
- Yakima®CopperHead Roof Bike Rackfrom $35.00
- Yakima®HighLite Hitch Bike Rackfrom $339.00
- Yakima®ProRack™ Rail Barsfrom $70.00
- Yakima®Viper Roof Bike Rackfrom $35.00
- Yakima®BigHorn Hitch Bike Rackfrom $179.10
- Yakima®Boa Roof Bike Rackfrom $35.00
- Yakima®Whispbar™ Rail Barsfrom $399.00
- Yakima®ForkLift Roof Bike Rackfrom $35.00
- Yakima®BigStack Kayak Carrierfrom $35.00
- Yakima®KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike Rackfrom $139.00
- Yakima®SideWinder Roof Bike Rackfrom $35.00
- Yakima®ProRack™ Roof Bike Rackfrom $70.00
- Yakima®HoldUp Hitch Bike Rackfrom $449.00
- Yakima®StickUp Hitch Bike Rackfrom $259.00
- Yakima®QuickBack Trunk Mount Bike Rackfrom $199.00
- Yakima®Whispbar™ WB401 Kayak Saddle Carrierfrom $70.00
- Yakima®HullyRollers Kayak Rackfrom $59.00
- Yakima®ProRack™ Kayak Carrierfrom $70.00
- Yakima®Kayak Carrier Foam Blocksfrom $35.00
- Yakima®ProRack™ Hitch Bike Platformfrom $199.00
- Yakima®KeelOver Canoe Carrierfrom $99.00
- Yakima®SuperJoe Trunk Mount Bike Rackfrom $129.00
- Yakima®ShowBoat Kayak Loaderfrom $199.00
- Yakima®Mako Saddles Kayak Rackfrom $59.00
- Yakima®KayakStacker Kayak Carrierfrom $59.00
- Yakima®ProRack™ Hitch Bike Rackfrom $89.00
- Yakima®SpareTime Spare Tire Bike Rackfrom $199.00
- Yakima®Canoe Carrier Foam Blocksfrom $35.00
- Yakima®Gunwale Canoe Bracketsfrom $80.10
- Yakima®ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $70.00
- Yakima®WaveHog Surfboard Racksfrom $129.00
- Yakima®Rack and Roll Trailerfrom $2,149.00
Founded in 1973 in Yakima, Washington, Yakima Industries first created roof rack systems for hauling ladders and pruning equipment. That year they introduced one of the first mass produced roof rack systems with the Gold Rush Bar. In 1979 the company was purchased by a couple of entrepreneurs and relocated to Arcata, California, where it grew exponentially. Just 5 years later it was named the official rack company of the 1984 Summer Olympics.
Yakima's overriding philosophy is simple: Get the gear out of your car to make room for more butts in the seats. Because they know that any outdoor activity is more fun with friends. To make that possible, the company designs and manufactures an extensive line of roof racks, and accessories for roof racks, receiver hitches, trunk lids and hatches, and trailers. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, Yakima has a roof rack system for you.
Regardless of your chosen biking surface, pavement, dirt, or sidewalk, Yakima has a bike mount that will get your bike to where you want to ride. Yakima upright bike mounts attach to the roof rack and support your bike on the wheels. They work with all bike styles, and are quick and easy to load. Fork bike mounts install on the roof rack and offer the most stable way to carry your bike, and all feature lockable skewers.
Being out on the water with friends is always a great time, and Yakima offers a multitude of ways to get your kayak, canoe, surfboard, or SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) to the water's edge and back. Kayak mounts are available in saddle, cradle, and stacker designs to suit every type and size kayak. Cradles and stackers carry the boat on its side so they're perfect when you need room on your roof rack for other gear or more boats.
If skiing or snowboarding down a snow-covered mountain is your thing, Yakima has the roof rack mounts that are simple to install, easy to use even with gloves, and gentle to your boards or skis, and the cutting edge HitchSki lets you carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your mast-style hitch bike mount. And no matter whether you're traveling across country or just going camping, Yakima has the cargo carrying solutions to fit your needs.
Great Product!! So excited when it arrived. Pay extra attention to the directions - gotta make sure the assembly is just right or it won't align properly.
| Posted by Mark | (Port Orange, FL)
Product is as described and is top of the line. Looks great and does the job it is designed for. You will need to order the proper fit kit to mount these to your car. There are specific fit kits for each various car models.
| Posted by Wiley | (Danbury, CT)
I am very happy with the roof cargo basket. I installed it between the roof racks so it doesn't stick up as high on the roof.
| Posted by Alvin | (Antioch, TN)
They were easy to install and I feel safe leaving my bike attached to my car without fear of theft during my post-ride meal with the team.
| Posted by Alvin | (Antioch, TN)
After 2 weeks of use, I still can't hear a thing! A great product.
| Posted by Elizete | (Tampa, FL)
Generally easy to install. A little difficult to get the bars straight on my particular model car (Subaru Impreza 5-door). I ended up substituting the pads I'm supposed to use for thinner ones to allow for a more secure fit. Overall, though, fantastic value.
The basic construction of this product makes it a sound hitch bike rack. 2 bolts mount the upper to the hoist; 1 bolt through the hitch, and it's done.
The product seems to be good quality and installation took about 40 minutes. Once set for the height and wheel sizes, it appears to be secure. Thanks.
First off, I must mention how sleek and good looking this rack is. It honestly looks so good. The directions were easy to follow, and I installed it with ease. I was able to try it out on Thanksgiving. It was a very tight and secure fit for two boards. There is a lot of space for more boards and skis. I love it! It is the best looking rack system on the market and very high quality.
| Posted by Evan | (Rio Rancho, NM)
Very good product! A little hard to install yourself, had to get help to set up perfectly. They look great and are extremely sturdy! I'd say same quality as Thule but almost half the price!
- Popular Yakima Part Numbers
- Yakima® - Round Crossbars (58", 1 Pair)
- Yakima® 8060105 - ProRack™ Rail Bars (2 Load Bars, 47.2" each)
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot Pack (Set of 4)
- Yakima® - Round Crossbars (48", 1 Pair)
- Yakima® - RailGrab Foot Pack (4 Feet)
- Yakima® 8002629 - SuperJoe Trunk Mount Bike Rack (2-Bike)
- Yakima® 8060109 - ProRack™ Rail Bars (2 Load Bars, 54.1" each)
- Yakima® 8000699 - Front Q Clips
- Yakima® - LoadWarrior Stretch Net
- Yakima® - GetOut Pro Roof Cargo Bags