Yakima Car Racks
Yakima is run by outdoorsman for outdoorsman. People at Yakima like to mountain bike, kayak, snowboard, and camp just as much as you do. Through their own experience in these pastimes and the feedback they receive from other participants, the engineers at Yakima know what’s needed for each activity and the best way to carry gear. They use their training and years of mechanical experience to create the finest rack systems and accessories available.
- Yakima® BasketCase Roof Cargo BasketBasketCase Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This economical basket is made for the occasional outdoor enthusiast who wants to carry gear on the roof so there's more room inside the vehicle for people (or more gear). The 27" x 39.25" x...$89.00 - $209.00
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...$179.00
- Yakima® BigStack Kayak CarrierBigStack Kayak Carrier by Yakima®. Looking for a way to carry multiple whitewater kayaks on your roof rack? With its ultra slim profile, the BigStack takes up the least amount of roof rack space, enabling you to carry up to 4...$35.00 - $159.00
- Yakima® BowDown Kayak RackBowDown Kayak Rack by Yakima®. A cradle type rack transports the kayak on its side, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It's the perfect type of rack for touring or recreational kayaks. The BowDown is Yakima's best...$199.00
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketLoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for a variety...$89.00 - $299.00
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$359.00 - $399.00
- Yakima® KingJoe Trunk Mount Bike RackKingJoe 3-Bike Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Yakim®. Available in 2 or 3 bike capacity. The KingJoe is the easy to install, easy to use trunk mount bike rack that will get your bikes to your riding destination safely and securely at an...$139.00 - $159.00
- Yakima® GetOut Roof Cargo BagGetOut Roof Cargo Bag for Naked Roof by Yakima®. With 13 cubic feet of storage space, this bag is a nice alternative to a hardshell cargo box. It folds or rolls up for easy storage, and since it attaches to raised factory side...$43.00 - $195.00
- Yakima® Gunwale Canoe BracketsGunwale Canoe Brackets by Yakima®. Get simple installation, easy canoe loading, and safe, stable canoe transport at an affordable price with the Yakima Gunwale Canoe Brackets. These brackets fit round and square crossbars with...$80.10
- Yakima® HullRaiser Kayak RackHullRaiser Kayak Rack by Yakima®. These lightweight but rugged steel J-cradles will safely and securely transport one kayak on its side, where it’s most rigid, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It’s the perfect...$59.00 - $129.00
- Yakima® MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketMegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 52"L x 48"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for larger vehicles like trucks and SUVs, and it's ideal for a...$89.00 - $399.00
- Yakima® Kayak Carrier Foam BlocksKayak Carrier Foam Blocks by Yakima®. If you're just getting started in the sport and don't want to spend a lot, or blew your wad on your boat and don't have much left over, here's an economical way to get your kayak to the water...$35.00 - $50.00
- Yakima® ForkLift Roof Bike RackForkLift Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. In the past if you wanted the stability of a fork bike mount rack, but your vehicle had factory crossbars, you were out of luck…but no more. The ForkLift is Yakima's fork bike mount rack made...$35.00 - $159.00
- Yakima® ProRack™ Kayak CarrierProRack™ Kayak Carrier by Yakima®. If you're just getting started in kayaking, spent all your dough on the boat, and don't have much cash left to spend on getting it to the water, you're in luck. For one low price the ProRack...$70.00 - $229.00
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4...$89.00 - $209.00
- Yakima® Mako Saddles Kayak RackMako Saddles Kayak Rack by Yakima®. If you like transporting your kayak on the hull and loading it from the rear of the vehicle, you can't do better than Yakima's Mako Saddles. With amply sized pads to support the hull and Dynaflex...$59.00 - $109.00
- Yakima® Round CrossbarsRound Crossbars by Yakima®. These rugged high-density polyethylene coated, galvanized steel crossbars attach to the roof mounted towers and support roof rack mounted accessories like bike racks, watersport racks, ski & snowboard...$89.00 - $209.00
- Yakima® KingJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackKingJoe Pro 2-Bike Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Available in 2 or 3 bike capacity. The KingJoe Pro is a premium trunk mount bike rack that’s loaded with features, and optimized for installation on hatchbacks, minivans and...$165.00 - $185.00
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot PackThese towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with custom, vehicle specific Q clips...$109.00 - $195.00
- Yakima® LandShark Kayak RackLandShark Kayak Rack by Yakima®. Looking for an inexpensive way to support your kayak on a roof rack? These 4 saddles will provide all the support you need for safe and secure transport of any plastic kayak with a rigid hull. They...$59.00
- Yakima® ProRack™ Rail BarsProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put more people in the...$90.00 - $229.00
Founded in 1973 in Yakima, Washington, Yakima Industries first created roof rack systems for hauling ladders and pruning equipment. That year they introduced the first mass produced Yakima roof rack system with the Gold Rush Bar. In 1979 the company was purchased by a couple of entrepreneurs and relocated to Arcata, California, where it grew exponentially. Just 5 years later it was named the official rack company of the 1984 Summer Olympics.
Yakima's overriding philosophy is simple: Get the gear out of your car to make room for more butts in the seats. Because they know that any outdoor activity is more fun with friends. To make that possible, the company designs and manufactures an extensive line of roof racks, and accessories for roof racks, receiver hitches, trunk lids and hatches, and trailers. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, Yakima roof rack is the right choice.
Regardless of your chosen biking surface, pavement, dirt, or sidewalk, CARiD has the right Yakima roof mount bike rack that will get your bike to where you want to ride. Yakima upright bike mounts attach to the roof rack and support your bike on the wheels. They work with all bike styles, and are quick and easy to load. Fork bike mounts install on the roof rack and offer the most stable way to carry your bike, and all feature lockable skewers.
Being out on the water with friends is always a great time, and Yakima offers a multitude of ways to get your kayak, canoe, surfboard, or SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) to the water's edge and back. Kayak mounts are available in saddle, cradle, and stacker designs to suit every type and size kayak. Cradles and stackers carry the boat on its side so they're perfect when you need room on your roof rack for other gear or more boats.
If skiing or snowboarding down a snow-covered mountain is your thing, Yakima has the roof rack mounts that are simple to install, easy to use even with gloves, and gentle to your boards or skis, and the cutting edge HitchSki lets you carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your mast-style hitch bike mount. And no matter whether you're traveling across country or just going camping, Yakima has the cargo carrying solutions to fit your needs.
This was a great purchase for me and I highly recommend this to anyone. I bought this one because it was made to fit my existing roof rack without any special adapters. I'm able to use it on any of my cars roof racks (all Toyota). The rack came completely assembled and ready for use. It takes less than 10 minutes to attach it to the car. The bike was easy to fit in and secure down. I bought the additional lock cylinders which secures the rack to the car and the bike cable to the bike and rack.
- Popular Yakima Part Numbers
- Yakima® - GetOut Pro Roof Cargo Bags
- Yakima® - GetOut Roof Cargo Bags
- Yakima® - LoadWarrior Stretch Net
- Yakima® - MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket
- Yakima® - BasketCase Roof Cargo Basket
- Yakima® - TubeTop
- Yakima® - Round Crossbars (48", 1 Pair)
- Yakima® - Round Crossbars (58", 1 Pair)
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot Pack (Set of 4)
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot Pack (Set of 2)