Yakima Car Racks
Yakima is run by outdoorsman for outdoorsman. People at Yakima like to mountain bike, kayak, snowboard, and camp just as much as you do. Through their own experience in these pastimes and the feedback they receive from other participants, the engineers at Yakima know what’s needed for each activity and the best way to carry gear. They use their training and years of mechanical experience to create the finest rack systems and accessories available.
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box...$649.00
- Yakima® Round CrossbarsRound Crossbars by Yakima®. These rugged high-density polyethylene coated, galvanized steel crossbars attach to the roof mounted towers and support roof rack mounted accessories like bike racks, watersport racks, ski & snowboard...$89.00 - $209.00
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...$179.00
- Yakima® PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksPowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4...$89.00 - $209.00
- Yakima® HullRaiser Kayak RackHullRaiser Kayak Rack by Yakima®. These lightweight but rugged steel J-cradles will safely and securely transport one kayak on its side, where it’s most rigid, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It’s the perfect...$59.00 - $129.00
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketLoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for a variety...$89.00 - $299.00
- Yakima® SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike RackSuperJoe Pro 2-Bike Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. Available in 2 or 3 bike capacity. SuperJoe Pro Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Yakima®. The SuperJoe Pro is a premium trunk mount bike rack that’s loaded with features, and...$129.00 - $149.00
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$359.00 - $399.00
- Yakima® Whispbar™ Through BarsWhispbar™ Through Bars by Yakima®. If you're looking for more cargo carrying capacity than the Whispbar Flush Bars can provide, these Through bars are what you need. Unlike the Flush bars, these cross bars extend past the rack...$429.00 - $459.00
- Yakima® Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackRaptor Aero Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. If you're looking for an economical, simple to mount and load upright bike rack, your search is over. The Raptor Roof Bike Rack mounts easily to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars with...$35.00 - $149.00
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksFatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the best looking, most...$89.00 - $239.00
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and protection for your gear with...$549.00 - $699.00
- Yakima® DoubleDown Ace Hitch Bike RackUniversal DoubleDown Ace Hitch Bike Rack by Yakima®. Available in 2-bike, 4-bike and 5-bike options; fits 1-1/4" and 2" receivers. A mast-style hitch bike mount is easy to install, easy to load, and easy to move out of the way when...According to model, transports up to 2 bikes, up to 4 bikes, or up to 5 bikes safely and securely on your vehicle’s receiver hitchFast and easy installation and loading$242.10 - $269.10
- Yakima® Whispbar™ Flush BarsWhispbar™ Flush Bars by Yakima®. This is the most aesthetically pleasing, most aerodynamic roof rack system you can buy for your car. Designed to seamlessly integrate with your vehicle’s design, the aerofoil wing-like bar shape...$90.00 - $459.00
- Yakima® BowDown Kayak RackBowDown Kayak Rack by Yakima®. A cradle type rack transports the kayak on its side, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It's the perfect type of rack for touring or recreational kayaks. The BowDown is Yakima's best...$199.00
- Yakima® SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackSprocketRocket Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This is Yakima's premium fork bike mount rack that will transport virtually any bike up to 45 lbs. with a standard 100mm x 9mm quick release front hub, from skinny tired road bikes to...$35.00 - $189.00
- Yakima® MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketMegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 52"L x 48"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for larger vehicles like trucks and SUVs, and it's ideal for a...$89.00 - $399.00
- Yakima® ProRack™ Cargo BoxProRack™ Cargo Box by Yakima®. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic, this cargo box...$70.00 - $309.00
- Yakima® EvenKeel Kayak RackEvenKeel Kayak Rack by Yakima®. If you've been searching for the best value in kayak transport, look no further because it's right here. For one low price you get everything you need to carry one kayak on your roof rack: 4 saddles,...$59.00 - $99.00
- Yakima® Whispbar™ HD BarsWhispbar™ HD Bars by Yakima®. If you're looking for the ultimate in cargo carrying capacity, but still want the benefits of an aerodynamically shaped bar, there's really only one choice: Whispbar HD Bars. These rugged 6063 T5...$499.00
- Yakima® BasketCase Roof Cargo BasketBasketCase Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This economical basket is made for the occasional outdoor enthusiast who wants to carry gear on the roof so there's more room inside the vehicle for people (or more gear). The 27" x 39.25" x...$89.00 - $209.00
Founded in 1973 in Yakima, Washington, Yakima Industries first created roof rack systems for hauling ladders and pruning equipment. That year they introduced the first mass produced Yakima roof rack system with the Gold Rush Bar. In 1979 the company was purchased by a couple of entrepreneurs and relocated to Arcata, California, where it grew exponentially. Just 5 years later it was named the official rack company of the 1984 Summer Olympics.
Yakima's overriding philosophy is simple: Get the gear out of your car to make room for more butts in the seats. Because they know that any outdoor activity is more fun with friends. To make that possible, the company designs and manufactures an extensive line of roof racks, and accessories for roof racks, receiver hitches, trunk lids and hatches, and trailers. No matter what kind of vehicle you drive, Yakima roof rack is the right choice.
Regardless of your chosen biking surface, pavement, dirt, or sidewalk, CARiD has the right Yakima roof mount bike rack that will get your bike to where you want to ride. Yakima upright bike mounts attach to the roof rack and support your bike on the wheels. They work with all bike styles, and are quick and easy to load. Fork bike mounts install on the roof rack and offer the most stable way to carry your bike, and all feature lockable skewers.
Being out on the water with friends is always a great time, and Yakima offers a multitude of ways to get your kayak, canoe, surfboard, or SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) to the water's edge and back. Kayak mounts are available in saddle, cradle, and stacker designs to suit every type and size kayak. Cradles and stackers carry the boat on its side so they're perfect when you need room on your roof rack for other gear or more boats.
If skiing or snowboarding down a snow-covered mountain is your thing, Yakima has the roof rack mounts that are simple to install, easy to use even with gloves, and gentle to your boards or skis, and the cutting edge HitchSki lets you carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your mast-style hitch bike mount. And no matter whether you're traveling across country or just going camping, Yakima has the cargo carrying solutions to fit your needs.
This was a great purchase for me and I highly recommend this to anyone. I bought this one because it was made to fit my existing roof rack without any special adapters. I'm able to use it on any of my cars roof racks (all Toyota). The rack came completely assembled and ready for use. It takes less than 10 minutes to attach it to the car. The bike was easy to fit in and secure down. I bought the additional lock cylinders which secures the rack to the car and the bike cable to the bike and rack.
- Popular Yakima Part Numbers
- Yakima® - GetOut Pro Roof Cargo Bags
- Yakima® - GetOut Roof Cargo Bags
- Yakima® - LoadWarrior Stretch Net
- Yakima® - MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket
- Yakima® - BasketCase Roof Cargo Basket
- Yakima® - TubeTop
- Yakima® - Round Crossbars (48", 1 Pair)
- Yakima® - Round Crossbars (58", 1 Pair)
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot Pack (Set of 4)
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot Pack (Set of 2)