Mercedes C Class Accessories & Parts
The Mercedes C Class was introduced for the 1994 model year. Available as both a wagon and sedan, the C Class slotted right in the lineup, taking over for the 190 Class. The C Class also holds the distinction of being the smallest Mercedes offered (until the debut of the A-Class in 1997). At its launch, the C Class was outfitted with either a 2.2L four-cylinder engine or a 2.8L V6. The four-cylinder provided approximately 150 horsepower while the V8 generated 194 hp. Both configurations were mated to either a standard five-speed manual transmission or an optional five-speed automatic. The US did not offer a wagon version of the Mercedes C Class, leaving only the sedan. As for the model's dimensions, the Mercedes C Class measured in with a wheelbase of 105.1 inches, a width of 67.7 inches, a height of 56.1 inches, and an overall length of 177.4 inches.
In 1995, the C36 AMG trim became available, showing off an inline six-cylinder engine capable of 268 horsepower directed through a standard automatic transmission. Eventually, the base 2.2L four-cylinder was slightly upgraded to a 2.3 configuration before being supercharged. A redesign of Mercedes C Class parts came in 1997, which brought the C Class new front/rear bumpers, colored side-skirts, new rims, new taillights, and perhaps most importantly, the unveiling of the supercharged Kompressor models. 1998 saw the AMG get a boost, upping the 4.3L engine to a robust 302 horsepower. The second generation of the Mercedes C Class rolled off the line for 2000. Trims started off as the C240 (2.4L V6- 168 hp) and the C320 (3.2L V6) with 4Matic all-wheel drive available (2003). Both models were initially offered as sedans, but a year later the C320 wagon along with the C230 hatchback coupe were premiered, with the latter sporting a supercharged four-cylinder good for 192 horsepower. The C32 AMG arrived in 2002 with a 3.2 supercharged V6 engine that got credit for 350 horsepower, while 2005 welcomed in the C55 AMG, which saw that number rise to 362 hp.
For 2006, both the hatchback coupe and wagon variants of the Mercedes C Class were dropped from the lineup. However, this is when the Luxury and Sport trim levels made their first appearance, including the C230 Sport, the C350 Sport, the C350 Luxury, and the C280 Luxury. 2008 ushered in another redesign, which saw the C Class made available in five separate trim levels using the Luxury and Sport trims as the primary options. The C300 showcased a 3.0L V6 which produced 228 horsepower and 221 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to either a seven-speed automatic transmission or a six-speed manual (Sport models came with the manual). The C350 churned out 268 horsepower thanks to a 3.5L V6, with a seven-speed automatic transmission as standard. Safety features, long a considerable attribute of Mercedes models, included front-side airbags, full-length side-curtain airbags, active front-head restraints, stability control, traction control, adaptive antilock brakes, brake assist, and hill-start assist. The 2015 Mercedes C Class became smarter, sportier, more sophisticated and more powerful than ever before, with several advanced engine options offered (from a 201-hp 1.8L turbocharged inline-4 to a 451-hp 6.3L V-8), each reving eagerly and responding immediately. The experts at Mercedes have equipped this model with a lighter frame and agile new suspension allowing the driver to switch from comfort to sport mode with a simple press of a button.
Classy, confident, and boasting stylish features to help it rise above the masses, the Mercedes C Class is every bit the showpiece as it is mode of transportation. Boasting VIP performance and oozing luxury, the Mercedes C Class also makes an impression thanks to its overall elegant image. It is attributes like these why it has become so talked about. It is also why when it comes to Mercedes C Class accessories and parts, CARiD carries the very best.
We line it all up for you inside our selection of top-quality Mercedes C Class Accessories and Parts. That includes the finest manufacturers in the game at the best value possible. Take your pick of spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and more accessories. All of our Mercedes C Class accessories and parts are guaranteed to fit with factory-precision and display superior durability. Some drivers know it takes a little extra to make their cars complete. When that's your goal, this is the place to help you reach it!
- Coverking® - Velour Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $199.99$199.99
- Covercraft® - Tan Flannel Custom Car CoverStarting at: $283.39$283.39
- Thule® - Slipstream Kayak RackStarting at: $349.95$349.95
- Yakima® - Q Stretch KitStarting at: $149.00$149.00
- Remin® - Basic KitStarting at: $163.80$163.80
- DashMat® - SuedeMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $45.99$45.99
- Rhino-Rack® - Roof Mount Cargo BasketStarting at: $242.10$242.10
- Canine Covers® - Semi-Custom Rear Seat ProtectorStarting at: $212.10$212.10
- Colgan® - Original BraStarting at: $165.01$165.01
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes C Class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes C Class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Mercedes C Class Dash Kits
- Mercedes C Class Billet Grilles
- Mercedes C Class Chrome Trim
- Mercedes C Class Spoilers
- Mercedes C Class Floor Mats
- Mercedes C Class Body Kits
- Mercedes C Class Wind Deflectors
- Mercedes C Class Cargo Liners
- Mercedes C Class Vertical Doors
- Mercedes C Class Seat Covers
- Mercedes C Class Car Covers
- Mercedes C Class Steering Wheels
- Mercedes C Class Custom Gauges
- Mercedes C Class Light Covers
- Mercedes C Class Side Mirrors
- Mercedes C Class License Plates
- Mercedes C Class Wiper Blades
- Mercedes C Class Custom Hoods
- Mercedes C Class Bike Racks
- Mercedes C Class Roof Racks
- Mercedes C Class Trailer Hitches
- Mercedes C Class Sun Shades
- Mercedes C Class Dash Covers
- Mercedes C Class Fender Flares
- Mercedes C Class Side Vents
- Mercedes C Class Car Organizers
- Mercedes C Class Car Bras
- Mercedes C Class Racing Seats
| Posted by Daniel | (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
Product installed and looks line OEM but the quality is not as good as original. Filter is not put together or secured to base of filter to good. It was very flimsy and not much holding it together to base of filter.