- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- JKS® Tape-On Smoke Vent VisorsTape-On Smoke Vent Visors by JKS®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by JKS will last a lifetime. It...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$72.00 - $120.00
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- GTS® Headlight CoversHeadlight Covers by GTS®. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling or vehicle...$34.01 - $110.49
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsMercedes C Class 1994, In-Channel Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsMercedes C Class 2001, In-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsMercedes C Class 1990, In-Channel Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsMercedes C Class 1984, In-Channel Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- Stampede® Wind Tamer Sunroof DeflectorUniversal Wind Tamer Sunroof Deflector by Stampede®. Let the sky in while keeping the wind out. The special design of the Wind Tamer deflects the wind up and over sunroof openings, preventing rain from entering the sunroof opening,...Designed to let the sun in and the wind outLow-profile design$52.77 - $117.83
- Black Horse® Dark Smoke Sunroof Deflector, Dark Smoke Sunroof Deflector by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Piece, 1-Year Warranty. Reduces wind noise and turbulence inside vehicle. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to assist...Scratch ResistantDurable and UV Stable$30.00
- RI® Smoke Sunroof VisorUniversal Smoke Sunroof Visor by RI®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector.Custom fit to your factory sunroof openingSleek, aerodynamic design quiets in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence$49.00 - $56.00
- AVS® Windflector™ Smoke Pop-Out Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Smoke Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Pop-Out Sunroof...Reduces wind noise and air turbulence typically experienced with an open sunroofPrevents rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving$50.60
- AVS® Windflector™ Smoke Classic Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Smoke Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Classic Sunroof...Reduces wind noise and air turbulence typically experienced with an open sunroofPrevents rain from entering the sunroof opening while driving$45.51
- Wade® Smoke Sunroof Wind Deflector, Universal Smoke Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise...State-of-the-art computer aided design ensures perfect fitMade in aircraft grade, impact resistant, high gloss, smoke colored acrylic$47.23 - $55.54
Having a C Class makes every journey easy and comfortable, since it has the luxury you would expect from a vehicle wearing a Mercedes badge. This means you want it in the best possible condition every time you take it out of the garage, and the easiest way to achieve this is by installing aftermarket accessories. You’re in the best place since we have everything you need to keep your vehicle perfect for every journey, with a set of Mercedes wind deflectors being perhaps the best place to start.
With wind deflectors installed on your vehicle you no longer need to panic and roll the windows up at the first sign of rain, because they will divert the water away from the interior to keep you dry. We have some of the most trusted brands in the industry, like Putco, Wade, and more, so you know your new products are going to last you for a long time to come. We can even help you save money because we have great prices, so it’s never been easier to lower the amount of wind noise you hear, protect yourself from the rain and even make your vehicle look good!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Mercedes C Class Wind Deflectors Reviews
2007 Mercedes C Class