Land Rover Range Rover Sport Accessories & Parts
The Range Rover Sport first premiered as the three-door coupe Range Stormer in 2004. Later, in 2005, the Land Rover lineup was extended with its fifth model Range Rover Sport inspired by the Storm concept. It was equipped with a supercharged 4.2L all-aluminum V8 engine that delivered 390 horsepower. Also, there was a naturally-aspirated 4.4L engine available with 300 horsepower but due to lack of popularity it was discontinued in 2007. There are a number of diesel powered versions, including a 2.7 turbodiesel and 3.6 twin turbodiesel TDV8 engine. All versions are equipped with a six-speed ZF automatic gearbox that is adaptable to various driver styles and can change gears sequentially.
The Range Rover Sport uses cross-linked air suspension, similar to the Porsche 911, giving a driver the option of changing ride height to three available modes: standard, off-road and lowered mode (plus one more extra height mode). This SUV is full of other high-end innovative technologies, as well, including Speed Sensitive Steering System, Active Cruise Control, Positive Torque and the Dynamic Response system, which provides additional off-road performance with maximum wheel articulation (this is the evolution of the acclaimed Active Cornering Enhancement system available on the Discovery 3).
The Range Rover Sport 2010 edition came out in April 2009 at the New Your Auto Show with a modified interior and exterior parts. The facelift included a new grille, front and rear bumpers, headlamps, and tail lamps, a refined steering wheel, leather seats and gear switch. New engines and a an updated transmission also entered the lineup: a direct injected all-aluminum 5.0 liter V8 naturally-aspirated, new 3.0 liter TDV6, with the new ZF HP28 six-speed automatic transmission. The retuned suspension was equipped with the new DampTronic Valve Technology, which optimized the SUV's road control.
Many vehicles are designed specifically to get you from place to place. But who's satisfied with that? You want style, efficiency, and dependable performance. The Range Rover Sport delivers the whole package. Fashionable and fun, the Range Rover Sport has put a smile on drivers' faces on roads all over the world. And when it's time to inject a more visible sense of individuality, we've got the Range Rover Sport accessories and parts that do the job right!
Every driver aims to get the most out of their ride. It's what the process is all about. With Range Rover Sport Accessories and Parts, we can help you make it happen! Anything you need to inject a little more sass or protection is inside our inventory of Range Rover Sport accessories and parts. Our selection is full of the finest options for you to take a swing at, including wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, and wheels. But that's just part of the story. Click on your Model Year above today for the Range Rover Sport accessories that give your car an extra boost of personality!
- # 10359440
- Thule® Set-to-Go Kayak Rack$109.95# 32697166
- # 4305340
- Remin® Full Kitfrom $234.00 - $314.34# 17470991
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Metallic Front Brake Padsfrom $26.07 - $29.37# 20684641
- # 7257746
- Rhino-Rack® Pioneer Platform Rackfrom $548.10 - $746.10# 34880192
Whatever you expect from your Land Rover Range Rover Sport, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Land Rover Range Rover Sport and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Dash Kits
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Range Rover Sport
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Chrome Trim
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Spoilers
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Floor Mats
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Body Kits
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Wind Deflectors
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Cargo Liners
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Vertical Doors
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Seat Covers
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Car Covers
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Running Boards
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Steering Wheels
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Custom Gauges
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Light Covers
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport License Plates
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Wiper Blades
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Mud Flaps
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Bike Racks
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Sun Shades
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Dash Covers
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Winches
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Fender Flares
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Side Vents
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Car Organizers
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Pet Travel
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport Racing Seats
| Posted by Jared | (Boca Raton, FL)
I ordered this for my 2009 Rang Rover Sport and the fit is perfect. This product is well made and a 100% upgrade over what the factory installs. I would highly recommend this. I recommend replacing he engine compartment filter at the same time you replace your cabin filter.