A whole series of technical innovations followed and the revenues earned through these patents provided a solid basis for the later success of this young company. In order to meet the quality demands in manufacturing the fittings, the company set up its own strip iron rolling mill in 1919. With the motto "A rolling stone gathers no moss," Hans Bilstein, the son of the company's founder, brought new concepts for nickel- and chrome-plating processes.
- Bilstein® B14 Series PSS Coilover KitB14 Series PSS Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows adjustable vehicle ride height without the expense of a fully adjustable damping system. This system features both coilover and standard mono-tube gas...$727.45 - $1,826.27
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance.$662.01 - $1,634.87
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsB16 Series Coilover Kits by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily driving, this...$1,303.51 - $3,368.98
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Air SuspensionB4 Series Replacement Air Suspension by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B4 air suspension module. The only fully functional module for all air suspension systems in uncompromising OE quality. High-quality air suspension modules in...$66.11 - $4,594.18
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same...$31.36 - $538.59
- Bilstein® Clubsport Series Lowering Coilover KitClubsport Series Lowering Coilover Kit by Bilstein®. The Bilstein Clubsport® suspension system is a fully street-legal, TÜV-certified high-end coilover package that is also designed for uncompromising use in the fields of racing...$3,837.09 - $6,398.21
- Bilstein® B3 Series Replacement Coil SpringB3 Series Replacement Coil Spring by Bilstein®. By choosing Bilstein springs, you're backing an uncontested champion: a succesful motor sports fitter and a leading original equpment manufacturer of automotuve springs.$61.88
- Bilstein® B6 Series Shocks and StrutsB6 Series Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.$74.38 - $756.09
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shocks4600 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the...$65.06 - $397.90
- Bilstein® B8 Series ShocksB8 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed to enhance your car’s lowered suspension, BILSTEIN’s monotube gas...$82.30 - $622.56
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Shocks5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. 5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the...$78.46 - $179.71
- Bilstein® AK Series ShocksAK Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Sealed steel body stock mount shocks and struts. These shock kit packages are perfect for dialing in your car. Everything is included...the shocks, instructions and recommended set-ups.$63.68 - $260.16
- Bilstein® 5160 Series Shocks5160 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. 5160 Series Stock Mount Remote Reservoir Shocks are a direct-fit for your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV - no cutting or welding required.$187.75 - $233.14
- Bilstein® Motorsport Series ShocksMotorsport Series Rear Shock by Bilstein®. Bilstein Motorsport Shock Absorbers offer the technology and performance necessary to keep serious competitors crossing the finish line first! The monotube design allows for a larger...$155.90 - $2,938.78
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Front Steering Stabilizers5100 Series Steering Stabilizers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 5100 Series Steering Dampers are designed specifically to help you maintain complete command of your truck, van or SUV at all times. A 5100 Series Steering Damper is essential...$72.44 - $93.89
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Steering StabilizersB4 Series Replacement Steering Stabilizers by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the...$31.77 - $88.52
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Steering Stabilizers4600 Series Steering Stabilizers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...$105.23 - $133.40
- Bilstein® B1 Series Replacement Shock and Strut ComponentsB1 Series Replacement Shock and Strut Components by Bilstein®. Any shock absorber is only as good as the equipment around it. So when you’re replacing shock absorbers, make sure you have the right service parts. Replacing bump...$19.92 - $88.14
- Bilstein® 5112 Series Lift Kit5112 Series Lift Kit by Bilstein®. 5112 Series is a high performance leveling kit which provides more ground clearance, allows for larger tires, and increases wheel travel. The 5100 Series kit is for front applications and consists...$319.93 - $338.88
- Bilstein® CA5 Series 46mm Monotube Shock AbsorberUniversal CA5 Series 46mm Monotube Shock Absorber by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Without Boot. Finish: Polished Aluminum. Upper Mount: 15.9mm Heim. Lower Mount: 15.9mm Heim. The Bilstein heim-mount coilover features race-style spherical...Monotube gas pressure construction46mm working piston$272.62 - $302.56
- Bilstein® 8125 Series Shock AbsorberUniversal 8125 Series Shock Absorber by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Without Boot. Finish: Zinc Plated. With Screw Body Top. Upper Mount: 5/8" heim with 1/2" heim spacers (1.5" width spacing). Lower Mount: 5/8" heim with 1/2" heim...Threaded body with dual rate coilover hardwareMonotube design for fade-free performance$372.07 - $487.51
It was in 1927 that Hans Bilstein made the first move towards the automotive accessories industry, through his co-operation with the Berlin-based lifting gear company Levator-Hebezeug-Fabrik. He did not have to wait long to see his activities bear fruit.
In 1928, four years before the opening of the first motorway between Cologne and Bonn, Bilstein supplied the first chrome-plated bumper for mass-produced cars. Just one year later the company began producing car jacks. In typical Bilstein style, it entered this market with a resounding technical innovation, introducing the first usable side jack to a world that was only slowly getting used to the car. But the true world sensation was still to come.
In 1954, Bilstein was the first to realise the potential offered by an idea of Prof. Bourcier de Carbon, a French researcher in the field of vibrations. The aim was to eliminate the physical disadvantages of the conventional telescopic shock absorbers, whilst at the same time making the dampers lighter and able to be fitted in any position.
Enormous effort went into development, accompanied by substantial investment in the necessary production facilities, in order to achieve this ambitious target. And it paid off. The introduction of the first mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber in a standard production Mercedes-Benz vehicle in 1957 by what was at the time the 'Fittings and car jack manufacturer BILSTEIN' (Beschlag- und Wagenheber-Hersteller BILSTEIN) is still today considered a major contribution to active driving safety. Whether you need Bilstein shocks, Bilstein coilovers, or any other Bilstein parts, CARiD has you covered.
1992 Toyota Pick Up