When the Lamborghini Countach was introduced, its signature vertical doors created an enduring sensation. Soon cars began appearing here and there with one off, custom designed and engineered “Lambo doors”, and it wasn’t long before aftermarket entrepreneurs recognized an opportunity. Thanks to these companies and their custom kits you can’t go to a car show or cruise night without seeing cars, trucks, and SUVs with vertical doors.
We understand the appeal of Lambo doors. There’s nothing like the startled looks you get when you open your door and it pivots upward! But we wanted to make sure that the kits we offer had solid engineering behind them, and could be easily installed by enthusiasts. We only sell kits from the top manufacturers in the industry, so you can be assured that what you see in the photos on our site you’ll be able to achieve with your car.
- Vertical Doors® Lambo Door Conversion Kit$564.00 - $1,576.00
- Vertical Doors® ZLR Door Conversion Kit$1,199.00 - $2,095.00
- LSD Doors® Lambo Vertical Doors Kit$1,259.09 - $5,858.09
- AutoLoc® Lambo Doors Kit$49.95 - $2,678.90
- AutoLoc® Split Hood Kit$199.00 - $1,374.79
- AutoLoc® Tilt Hood Kit$250.00 - $1,214.89
Our vertical door kits have beefy, heavy-duty hinges with quality, long lasting bushings, and gas lifts that make opening the door a breeze. They’re designed specifically for your vehicle and extensively tested to make sure they’ll work effortlessly every time you open and close your doors. Most hinges directly bolt on in place of the factory hinges, and only minor modifications are usually necessary for fitment. We offer kits that come complete with hardware and detailed instructions, so you can perform a conversion that results in doors that look great and are easy to operate. We also have kits for rear doors.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Lambo Doors the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Vertical Doors, LSD Doors, Autoloc, RhinoPac, American Shifter the Lambo Doors we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
With a vertical door kit, your doors will open normally to a predetermined position, then they can be raised. Some kits are available with remote activation, for the ultimate custom vertical doors effect. We offer kits for a wide range of vehicles, including all popular late model cars, trucks, and SUVs, as well as older special interest cars. And if you decide to sell the vehicle or just want to put it back to factory, the installation of the bolt-on kit is completely reversible. But while vertical doors are show stoppers by themselves, why not take your ride to the next level with a split hood or tilt hood kit?
Split hood kits allow you to open your hood right in the middle for an effect that will be sure to stop the crowd at car shows and cruise nights, and kits are available with motorized and remote activation. Forward tilting hoods were regularly seen on cars in the 1950s and now you can have the same look with a tilt hood kit, with either manual or remote operation. Rear hinged doors, also known as “suicide doors”, are another feature that was popular on cars long ago. With one of our kits you can have this classic look for your car, and some kits are available with detents that hold the door open when parked on an incline.
- Acura Vertical Doors
- Audi Vertical Doors
- BMW Vertical Doors
- Buick Vertical Doors
- Cadillac Vertical Doors
- Chevy Vertical Doors
- Chrysler Vertical Doors
- Dodge Vertical Doors
- Ferrari Vertical Doors
- Fiat Vertical Doors
- Ford Vertical Doors
- GMC Vertical Doors
- Honda Vertical Doors
- Hummer Vertical Doors
- Hyundai Vertical Doors
- Infiniti Vertical Doors
- Jaguar Vertical Doors
- Jeep Vertical Doors
- Kia Vertical Doors
- Lamborghini Vertical Doors
- Land Rover Vertical Doors
- Lexus Vertical Doors
- Lincoln Vertical Doors
- Mazda Vertical Doors
- Mercedes Vertical Doors
- Mercury Vertical Doors
The product looks, and it is strong, but the shocks does not support the doors up.
- Popular Vertical Doors Part Numbers
- LSD Doors® 50010009 - Lambo Vertical Doors Kit (8P Models)
- LSD Doors® 50099001 - Lambo Vertical Doors Kit
- Vertical Doors® VDCDC0510 - Lambo Door Conversion Kit
- Vertical Doors® VDCDC0510REAR - Lambo Rear Door Conversion Kit
- Vertical Doors® VDCDMAG0408 - Lambo Door Conversion Kit
- AutoLoc® HDHINK - Suicide Door Pre-aligned Hidden Hinge System (with Latches)
- Monroe® 901460 - Max-Lift™ Lift Supports (12.992" Compressed, 22.992" Extended with 10" Stroke, Upper Mount: E, Lower Mount: E)
- Monroe® 901475 - Max-Lift™ Lift Supports (5.5" Compressed, 7.5" Extended with 2" Stroke, Upper Mount: E, Lower Mount: E)
- Monroe® 901334 - Max-Lift™ Lift Supports (7" Compressed, 10" Extended with 3" Stroke, Upper Mount: B, Lower Mount: B, 25 lbs Capacity)
- RhinoPac® 4062 - StrongArm™ Lift Support