- 330 Doors
- 440 Doors
- 880 Doors
- 2000 GTX Doors
- Aspen Doors
- Avenger Doors
- B-Series Doors
- Caliber Doors
- Challenger Doors
- Charger Doors
- Colt Doors
- Conquest Doors
- Coronet Doors
- CV Doors
- Dakota Doors
- Dart Doors
- Daytona Doors
- Diplomat Doors
- Durango Doors
- DW Pickup Doors
- Dynasty Doors
- Grand Caravan Doors
- Intrepid Doors
- Journey Doors
- Magnum Doors
- Mirada Doors
- Monaco Doors
- Neon Doors
- Nitro Doors
- Omni Doors
- Polara Doors
- Power Wagon Doors
- Raider Doors
- Ram Doors
- Ramcharger Doors
- Rampage Doors
- Ram Van Doors
- Shadow Doors
- Spirit Doors
- Sprinter Doors
- Stratus Doors
Despite the fact that Dodge vehicles boast reliable performance, their doors need to be serviced on a regular basis to avoid major problems. The possible issues include a range of malfunctions which may ruin your driving experience. While some drivers choose to put up with the problems, it is highly recommended to fix the issues on time. A flopping door handle or jamming lock may result in serious malfunction and failure of the hardware, which means you won’t be able to open the door one day. Don’t wait for the consequences to strike, replace the worn parts of the Dodge doors as soon as they show the first signs of failure.
The functionality of the door is very important, however, the exterior plays an important role as well. The daily wear and tear results in numerous scratches on the metal surface and plastic parts. Even the most careful drivers can’t protect their cars against the harmful factors that ruin the vehicle’s appearance over time. The minor dents don’t attract attention at first, but as they are accumulated, you will notice the difference. We stock a wide range of top quality spare parts produced from the premium materials by the most reputable companies, including Goodmark, Replace, and Omix-Ada.
- Goodmark® DoorDoor by Goodmark®. The doors on classic and muscle cars are different than other body panels in that they can not only suffer from visual deformities like dents and rust, but they're also subject to operational maladies like worn...
$17.19from $13.75 - $858.65# 1168
- Replace® DoorDoor by Replace®. The most severe door damage will result from collision, but doors also accumulate plenty of minor dings and dents from car doors and shopping carts. Many doors have drainage issues, and rain sliding past worn...
$9.48from $7.58 - $352.05# 1417
- Coverlay® Replacement Door PanelsReplacement Door Panels by Coverlay®. Add value and style to your vehicle's interior by replacing those cracked and faded door panels easily and inexpensively. Made of tough plastic, the replacement part will not crack or split...
$256.91from $205.53 - $529.40# 1641
- Replace® Door HandleDoor Handle by Replace®. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if there’s a problem with the handle mount or the linkage connection, the handle...
$1.55from $1.24 - $77.50# 1821
- Dorman® Door HandleDoor Handle by Dorman®. With this product, there is no need to replace the entire door opening mechanism and pay extra money. Constructed to fit the exact design of your vehicle, this door handle features OEM quality and installs...
$3.48from $2.78 - $118.08# 4087
- TYC® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by TYC®. You know you have problems with the window regulator when the window sits at the boom of the door an refuses to go up. Luckily, now you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a brand new component...
$38.78from $31.02 - $179.18# 2555
- Auto Metal Direct® Door Lock And LatchDoor Lock And Latch by Auto Metal Direct®. After years of reliable function, door components can wear and detract from your doors' look and operation. Regardless of which door parts need replacement, sagging hinges, binding locks,...
$1.88from $1.50 - $110.15# 6470
- Dorman® Door Lock Actuator MotorDoor Lock Actuator Motor by Dorman®. Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking any one of your vehicle’s doors with Dorman’s Door Lock Actuator Motor. The actuator returns the power door lock to proper...
$24.83from $19.86 - $221.74# 4148
- Auto Metal Direct® Exterior Door HandleExterior Door Handle by Auto Metal Direct®. After years of reliable function, door components can wear and detract from your doors' look and operation. Regardless of which door parts need replacement, sagging hinges, binding locks,...
$25.76from $20.61 - $147.47# 6471
- Auto Metal Direct® Interior Door HandleInterior Door Handle by Auto Metal Direct®. After years of reliable function, door components can wear and detract from your doors' look and operation. Regardless of which door parts need replacement, sagging hinges, binding locks,...
$9.48from $7.58 - $75.23# 6472
- Auto Metal Direct® DoorDoor by Auto Metal Direct®. Replace your damaged or rusted doors to make them appear and function like the day your vehicle rolled off the assembly line, using high-quality stamped steel OE reproductions by AMD! Unlike other doors...
$21.79from $17.43 - $584.99# 6468
- Auto Metal Direct® Door HingeDoor Hinge by Auto Metal Direct®. If your vehicle's door is improperly positioned, badly fitted, and hard to shut, the cause may be a bad hinge. Replace your worn-out, sagging door hinges with OE-quality components by Auto Metal...
$14.94from $11.95 - $224.99# 6469
- Goodmark® Chrome Door Lock KnobChrome Door Lock Knob (GMK2111491692) by Goodmark®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #840314099167. The doors on classic and muscle cars are different than other body panels in that they can not only suffer from...
- Goodmark® Black Door Lock KnobBlack Door Lock Knob (GMK2111491691) by Goodmark®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #840314099174. The doors on classic and muscle cars are different than other body panels in that they can not only suffer from...
- Goodmark® Front Inner Driver Side Door BottomFront Inner Driver Side Door Bottom (GMK224443472L) by Goodmark®. 11 3/4" H. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #840314176066. The doors on classic and muscle cars are different than other body panels in that they...
- # 17199884
- # 1107357
Works perfect any first time installer can install this in like 10 minutes. Will buy another one latter just to have just because the price is right.
- Popular Doors Part Numbers
- Replace® CH1301104 - Right Door Shell
- Replace® CH1300104 - Left Door Shell (With Speaker Hole)
- Dorman® 80607 - Front Passenger Side Outside Door Handle
- Dorman® 80609 - Rear Driver Side Outside Door Handle
- Dorman® 746-259 - Driver Side Sliding Door Lock Actuator Motor
- Dorman® 38403 - Door Hinge Pin and Bushing Kit
- Dorman® 77493 - Front Driver Side Outside Door Handle
- Dorman® 82090 - Front Driver Side Inside Door Handle
- Dorman® 82061 - Front Passenger Side Outside Door Handle
- Dorman® 82059 - Front Passenger Side Outside Door Handle