Aisin Seiki was established in 1965 with the merger of two auto parts manufacturing companies, Aichi Kogyo and Shinkawa Kogyo. Since then, they have developed their enterprise into a network of subsidiaries and affiliates to deliver advanced technologies effectively to the diversifying auto industry. By optimizing each company into a specialized business segment, they have become a corporate group able to process diverse materials such as steel.
- AISIN®Clutch Kitfrom $84.66
- AISIN®Engine Oil Pumpfrom $35.07
- AISIN®Timing Belt Component Kitfrom $57.38
- AISIN®Engine Water Pumpfrom $23.64
- AISIN®Engine Cooling Fan Clutchfrom $27.37
- AISIN®Clutch Master Cylinderfrom $23.16
- AISIN®Engine Cooling Fan Pulley Bracketfrom $50.41
- AISIN®Clutch Slave Cylinderfrom $21.94
- AISIN®Timing Coverfrom $81.37
- AISIN®Timing Belt Tensionerfrom $46.64
- AISIN®Wheel Locking Hubfrom $108.80
Aisin’s R&D focuses on creating future technologies, providing innovative products for clients and contributing to the enrichment of society. Aisin has been active in the development of systems integration and modularization in its automotive parts operations as well as in the advancement of technology for Electric Vehicles and Intelligent Transport Systems. Beyond automotive technologies; they are also engaged in research in areas of environment and human living conditions, refrigeration technology of ultra-low temperature, and optical engineering.
This kit was everything the description indicated it would be. All parts were name brand down to the koto bearings. It was packaged perfectly. My only comment for improvement would be the pull pin on the belt tensioner. It doesn't come out all that easily but would if the pin were made of a stronger steel. Thanks carid!