Mercedes E class Accessories & Parts
With a legacy that stretches all the way back to the early 1950s, through the "Fintail" decade of the '60s, and all the way up to today's climate of advanced luxury automobiles, the Mercedes E Class has remained one of the German automaker's most visible offerings. By the mid-1970s, the E Class grew into its role as a midsize luxury sedan with a reputation for efficient performance. Overall sales numbers reflected this, as the car became a hot seller. Eventually, the E Class made its debut in the US as a sedan, coupe, convertible, and wagon in the early '90s. The 300E (inline-six cylinder) 300D (turbodiesel) served as the entry-level models, while the V8-equipped 400E and 500E (later the E420 and E500, respectively) featured refined engine configurations.
Second-generation versions of the E Class made their way into showrooms for the 1996 model year. Slightly longer, the E Class also featured elliptical headlights which have gone on to be a recognized attribute of modern Mercedes models. Offered in the lineup were the E300D and the E320, with the latter being outfitted with an inline six-cylinder engine good for 217 HP. The bolder E420 came with a 275 HP, 4.2L V8 engine. In 1998, 4Matic all-wheel drive returned to the lineup as an option. A 3.2L SOHC V6 replaced the previous inline-six cylinder inside the E320, the station wagon was brought back, and the diesel engine got a boost up to around 180 HP - these were the other major changes to the E Class for that model year. In 1999, the E55 AMG was launched. It was powered by a 349 HP V8 engine. The E420 became the E430, as the engine was given a slight increase up to 4.3L. Over the next couple of years, only a few changes were made to the E Class, the most notable of which being the discontinuation of the diesel (2000).
The third generation of the Mercedes E Class rolled off the line for 2003. When it premiered, the entry-level E320 displayed a 3.2L V6 (221 HP). The E500 was powered by a 302 HP, 5.0L V8 24-valve engine and featured new electronic brakes and an adaptive suspension. In 20014, a new variant of the wagon (the E55) saw the world, while 4Matic all-wheel drive was dramatically upgraded. The E55 came with a supercharged 5.4L V8 produced up to 470 HP. In 2005, Mercedes once again offered a diesel E Class trim, the E320 CDI. Later that year, the E320 was renamed into the E350 and equipped with a 270 HP, 3.5L V6 engine. The E Class was completely redesigned for the 2007 model year. The E500 was discontinued. The E550 powered by a 382 HP V8 engine was launched. The E63 AMG replaced the E55 version.
Like every E Class for decades, the 2014 Mercedes E Class is instantly recognizable but more distinctive from its predecessors with Sport Sedans proudly wearing their Star in the redesigned grille and sportier, yet more elegant, Luxury Sedans. For the 2014 model year, all models in the E Class family feature a completely redesigned front end that brings a fresh take on the E Class’s trademark twin headlights, which means the headlights are available with full LED technology for the first time in this class. For the 2014 model year the E Class is available as a sedan, wagon, coupe, and cabriolet and offers several versions to choose from: an E250 BlueTEC, E350, E400, E550, and E63 AMG. Engine choices include a 195 HP 2.1L turbo-diesel four-cylinder; a 302 HP 3.5L V-6; a hybrid setup which pairs the 3.5L with an electric motor; and a 329 HP 3.0L twin-turbo V-6. Coupe and convertible versions are available with either a 3.5L V-6 or a 402 HP 4.6L twin-turbo V-8, while the wagon is available with only a V-6 engine.
CARiD's job is to put our drivers in touch with Mercedes E Class Accessories and Parts that deliver the effect they're going for. Whether you're after sporty luxury, sizzling style, or improved protection, our inventory of Mercedes E Class accessories and parts covers all the bases. Choose from a long line including chrome trim, spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and more. Plus, all of our Mercedes E Class accessories come from the world's most respected names to guarantee the highest level of quality possible. Intrigued? Click on your Model Year above to discover the possibilities today!
- # 10497225
- Thule® Hull-a-Port Kayak Carrierfrom $149.95 - $199.95# 9906293
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot Packfrom $109.00 - $195.00# 14730593
- Remin® Exterior Kitfrom $42.90 - $55.77# 16921074
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Padsfrom $24.19 - $31.54# 20688917
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Custom Car Coverfrom $219.99 - $240.61# 3465611
- # 30847182
- KSport® ProComp Brake Kitfrom $1,662.50 - $3,632.50# 15207722
Whatever you expect from your Mercedes E class, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mercedes E class and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Tents Car Tents
- Mercedes E class Dash Kits
- Mercedes E class E class
- Mercedes E class Chrome Trim
- Mercedes E class Spoilers
- Mercedes E class Floor Mats
- Mercedes E class Body Kits
- Mercedes E class Wind Deflectors
- Mercedes E class Cargo Liners
- Mercedes E class Vertical Doors
- Mercedes E class Seat Covers
- Mercedes E class Car Covers
- Mercedes E class Custom Gauges
- Mercedes E class Light Covers
- Mercedes E class Side Mirrors
- Mercedes E class License Plates
- Mercedes E class Wiper Blades
- Mercedes E class Mud Flaps
- Mercedes E class Custom Hoods
- Mercedes E class Bike Racks
- Mercedes E class Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Mercedes E class Sun Shades
- Mercedes E class Dash Covers
- Mercedes E class Fender Flares
- Mercedes E class Door Sills
- Mercedes E class Sunroof Visors
- Mercedes E class Car Organizers
- Mercedes E class Pet Travel
- Mercedes E class Racing Seats
- Mercedes E class Car Bras
Easy to install, fits like a glove. No hassle, loving it. A little pricey, but worth it.