Whether you like to have the newest and best accessories to showcase in your car, or you’ve just noticed that your shift knob is starting to look a little worse because of age and overuse, we’ve got a shift knob for you! We also sell many other parts and accessories for just about any make or model of vehicle here at CARiD, and you can have what you need at your door in just a few clicks.
- American Shifter®Dice™ Custom Shift Knobfrom $49.95
- Hurst Shifters®HardDrive Shifter Stickfrom $170.81
- Pilot® PM-22728 Ball Manual Shift Knobfrom $21.20
- Pilot®Iron Cross Manual Shift Knobfrom $20.82
- Hurst Shifters®Mopar Pistol Grip Shifter Stickfrom $208.40
- Pilot® PM-2202CSphere Manual Shift Knobfrom $15.24
- B&M®White Shift Knob with Buttonfrom $67.24
- Pilot®Predator Manual Shift Knobfrom $20.82
- Pilot®Manual Shift Knobfrom $15.96
- Pilot® PM-2243Bling Manual Shift Knobfrom $24.36
- Hurst Shifters®Classic Shifter Knobfrom $29.64
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Shift Knobs the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as American Shifter, Hurst Shifters, Pilot, B&M the Shift Knobs we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Shift knobs used more often than a lot of the other parts of your vehicle's interior, so why not invest in one that you find visually appealing? The wood finish shift knobs look classy and will make your interior look very stylish. If you’re just looking to replace your shift knob with one that looks exactly like the one that came with your vehicle, we’ve got you covered there too. We have a custom shift knob, such as dice, a pool ball, skull, and many more.
Shift knobs are generally made of plastic, wooden or metallic materials. Many of the factory knobs are rounded at the top but you can get all sorts of shapes and colors these days. You can even get a shift knob portrayal of your favorite childhood TV or comic book character if you want! You can also choose from the leather, wooden and metallic types that look very elegant if you want the interior of your vehicle to have a more grown-up feel. Some shift knobs have the order of transition etched onto them while others don't.
As a responsible vehicle owner, you need to maintain your vehicle well by replacing parts that start to show signs of wear and tear and need to be changed. Your shift knob will last quite a long time, so there aren't many ways a shift knob can malfunction but it can look old and worn out if used for many years without a replacement. You may also find that your shift knob looks dirty and no matter what you use to wipe it off, it never comes completely clean. So why not treat yourself and your vehicle to a shiny and new one?
You need to keep your new shift knob well-maintained if you want it to stay looking brand new because it’s constantly being touched to shift gears and your hands can make it look dirty and old fast. This is why it’s important to wipe your shift knob off regularly, especially if you get a custom one – they just look better when they look new. Sometimes, poorly made shift knobs can break if they are handled roughly but this isn’t very common and as long as you’re careful, you shouldn’t have a problem.
- Performance Automatic Transmission AssembliesNew & Remanufactured
- Performance Automatic Transmission Rebuild KitsOverhaul, Banner & Master Kits
- Performance Automatic Transmission FlexplatesFlywheels, Ring Gears, Bolts
- Performance AT Torque ConvertersConverter Covers, Solenoids
- Performance Automatic Transmission GovernorsGovernors & Modulators
- Performance Transmission Bands & ClutchesSteels, Frictions, New & Relined
- Performance Transmission Oil CoolersOil Cooler Kits, Lines & Hoses
- Performance Manual Transmission AssembliesNew & Remanufactured Assemblies
- Performance Clutch KitsComplete Kits & Clutch Sets
- Performance Clutch DiscsFriction Discs
- Performance Clutch Pressure PlatesPressure Plates, Springs
- Performance Clutch FlywheelsFlywheel Bolts, Shims, Ring Gears
- Performance Clutch LinkagesCylinders, Forks, Cables & Pedals
- Performance Clutch BearingsPilot & Release Bearings, Bolts
- Performance Transmission ShiftersKnobs, Cables, Linkages, Selectors
- Performance Transmission MountsMounts & Crossmembers
- Performance Transmission PansGaskets, Filler Tubes
- Performance Miscellaneous Transmission PartsDrive Chains, Power Takeoffs
- 4WD ActuatorsActuators, Forks & Sets
- DriveshaftsSupport Bearings, Cushions & Seals
- Axle ShaftsShafts, Bearings, Seals & Gaskets
- Shift KnobsShifter Sticks & Knobs
- Transfer CasesCase Motors, Seals & Bearings
- DifferentialsCovers, Ring & Pinion Gears
Cons: The adapters are plastic and don't have any threads. This cause the shift knob to spin even with the screws tightened. Solution: Make/buy a adapter. Pros: All the screws and the screw driver are in the box. There are adhesive decals for 5 and 6 speed gearboxes/transmissions. There is one for a 5 speed gearbox and there are 3 for 6 speed gearbox. Summary: Adapters aren't great but it looks good.