Positioned as they are at the leading edges of your vehicle, fenders are susceptible to stone chips and road debris as you travel, “fender bender” accidents, and rust through from dirt, rain, and debris (and snow and road salt in northern climes) thrown by the front tires. Eventually those beautiful fenders end up dented, chipped or full of holes. But don’t dismay, we have the replacement fenders that can restore your car or truck to its former glory.
Rust prevention techniques at the factory were crude or non-existent years ago, making older vehicles like classic and muscle cars particularly vulnerable to rust. The lower fender area behind the front wheel is a common spot for rust through damage. And because this damage is so common, you’re wasting your time if you’re trying to find used panels in good condition. We can supply you with quality replacement fenders made by restoration experts.
- Replace® Fender$25.92 - $449.21
- Sherman® Fender$11.41 - $1,115.51
- Goodmark® Fender$56.65 - $591.73
- Auto Metal Direct® Fender$88.91 - $674.99
- Replace® Inner Fender$3.86 - $108.24
- Sherman® Fender Liner$9.29 - $349.19
- Goodmark® Inner Fender$15.88 - $752.05
- Auto Metal Direct® Inner Fender$36.80 - $377.99
- Auto Metal Direct® Fender Patch Panel$15.37 - $116.99
- Auto Metal Direct® Fender Shield$17.98 - $197.99
- Sherman® Wheel Arch Trim$12.47 - $131.39
- Auto Metal Direct® Fender Molding$12.82 - $224.42
- Replace® Fender Molding$10.17 - $114.26
- Replace® Factory Fender Flare$18.20 - $175.57
- Auto Metal Direct® Fender Emblem$9.41 - $110.15
- Auto Metal Direct® Side Marker Bezel$6.66 - $61.83
- Auto Metal Direct® Fender Bracket$15.37 - $80.99
There are many aftermarket fenders on the market to choose from, especially for popular classics like Camaros and Mustangs, so how do you know which ones are best for your restoration? We offer parts from suppliers that are enthusiasts and restore cars just like you. Their standards are extremely high and they wouldn’t make anything they wouldn’t put on their own cars. The fenders we feature are made to the original dimensions and produced using modern tooling and the latest manufacturing techniques, so they’ll look and fit exactly the same as the originals.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Replacement Fenders the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as REPLACE, Sherman, Goodmark, Auto Metal Direct, Omix-ADA, Rugged Ridge, Crown the Replacement Fenders we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Of course, not everyone is performing a restoration. You may just need a replacement fender for your daily driver, but that doesn’t mean quality should be any less important. We offer fenders from suppliers that specialize in offering original equipment (OE) quality body parts and lights at less than original equipment prices. You get the same quality parts that you’d get at the dealer (that is, providing the dealer has the part) without the dealer price. One of our fenders will look and fit just like a fender from the dealer, so your vehicle will look new again.
You wouldn’t pay more for commodities like food or clothing if you could get the same quality for less, so why do so for a fender? Our replacement fenders are the sensible dealer alternative. Besides, the cost of a body repair is much more than parts, there are also paint, materials and especially labor. You’ll be spending enough to fix your vehicle without spending more than you need to for the fender. One of our quality replacement fenders will get you back on the road without breaking the bank and your car or truck will look so good, no one will be able to tell that your fender didn’t come from the dealer.
Any time you choose an aftermarket fender, you are in a risk of getting a poorly engineered body panel that doesn't have correct dimensions and requires professional cutting and welding to be installed. Buying from us, you can be completely confident that you'll get a direct replacement product designed especially for your year, make, and model. To provide you with the products of the highest quality and durability, we cooperate with only manufacturers that achieve extremely high consistency in production tolerances when it comes to OEM shape, finish, and fit.
- Acura Fenders
- Audi Fenders
- BMW Fenders
- Buick Fenders
- Cadillac Fenders
- Chevy Fenders
- Chrysler Fenders
- Daewoo Fenders
- Dodge Fenders
- Fiat Fenders
- Ford Fenders
- GMC Fenders
- Honda Fenders
- Hyundai Fenders
- Infiniti Fenders
- Isuzu Fenders
- Jeep Fenders
- Kia Fenders
- Lexus Fenders
- Lincoln Fenders
- Mazda Fenders
- Mercedes Fenders
- Mercury Fenders
- Mini Fenders
- Mitsubishi Fenders
- Nissan Fenders
The product looks ok, the fit is ok but it does not protect the edge of the rear fender like the original front well guards from Chevy. So I was a bit disappointed as it leaves the vulnerable edge just as it was. I filled it with body rust protector to give it a bit better protection. I think Husky should improve the liner to be at least as protective as stock ones (as in front) why Chevy don't put on rear ones from the factory is a mystery to me.
- Popular Fenders Part Numbers
- Replace® CH1250128 - Driver Side Front Inner Fender
- Replace® CH1251128 - Passenger Side Front Inner Fender
- Replace® CH1240247V - Driver Side Front Fender
- Replace® CH1241232V - Passenger Side Front Fender
- Replace® CH1248152 - Driver Side Front Inner Fender
- Replace® CH1249152 - Passenger Side Front Inner Fender
- Replace® FO1241201V - Passenger Side Front Fender
- Replace® HO1248121 - Driver Side Front Inner Fender
- Replace® HO1249121 - Passenger Side Front Inner Fender
- Replace® HO1248111 - Driver Side Inner Fender