Oldsmobile was established in 1897 by Ransom Eli Olds in Lansing, Michigan. The company is considered to be one of the pioneers of the U.S. automotive industry. It has been manufacturing vehicles with the Oldsmobile nameplate for 107 years. More than 35 million vehicles were produced during this period. The company was completely discontinued in 2004. Despite this fact, the vehicles made by Oldsmobile are widely spread on the US roads until now.
A very common problem of the vehicle's body is the corrosion of the body panels. CARiD.com offers premium fenders for Oldsmobile cars to replace the corroded or damaged ones. We choose our suppliers very carefully, so you should have no doubts in the quality of their products that are made using modern technologies and top grade materials. CARiD offers quality replacement fenders that are identical to original equipment for much less than the OE price. In any case, you will not be disappointed in our products. With any questions, feel free to contact our customer service 7 days a week.
- # 23856011
Part seems good for the price. Most defiantly impressed with CARiD
- Popular Fenders Part Numbers
- Replace® GM1248155 - Left Front Inner Fender
- Replace® GM1251103 - Right Front Inner Fender Splash Shield
- Replace® GM1248157 - Left Front Inner Fender
- Replace® GM1249157 - Right Front Inner Fender
- Replace® GM1241254PP - Right Front Fender
- Replace® GM1249154 - Right Front Inner Fender
- Replace® GM1240265V - Left Front Fender
- Replace® GM1240255V - Left Front Fender
- Replace® GM1241241V - Right Front Fender
- Goodmark® GMK453319070R - Rear Lower Passenger Side Fender Patch Panel Section