The Mitsubishi Group is a large Japanese manufacturer that has a lot of sub-companies. Mitsubishi Motors Corporation is one of them. It is a car manufacturer that is famous all over the world for reliable and stylish vehicles. The Mitsubishi Motors was founded in 1970 after separation from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. The company has been growing rapidly and quickly occupied the main part of the car market. The vehicles produced by Mitsubishi participated in various sports competitions. For example, the Mitsubishi Montero is a twelve-time winner of the Dakar Rally. Nowadays, Mitsubishi Motors is the sixteenth biggest automotive company in the world.
CARiD deals with trustworthy names in the industry to provide the widest range of premium fenders. Fenders are the body parts positioned at the leading edges of the car. Thus, they are exposed to stone chips, mud and other road debris that might be thrown by the front wheels of a car. As a result, numerous dents of all shapes and sizes become more and more visible. One of the ways to get rid of the dents and holes is to replace the fenders.
- # 25243555
- # 34335916
- # 21539707
| Posted by Kenneth | (Washington, DC)
Worked on my 2011 Evo x! Great price too.
- Popular Fenders Part Numbers
- Replace® MI1251107 - Right Front Inner Fender
- Replace® MI1240141V - Left Front Fender
- Replace® MI1241141V - Right Front Fender
- Replace® MI1240142V - Left Front Fender
- Replace® MI1241142PP - Right Front Fender
- Replace® MI1240169 - Left Front Fender
- Replace® MI1248121 - Left Front Inner Fender
- Replace® MI1249121 - Right Front Inner Fender
- Replace® MI1241170C - Right Front Fender
- Replace® MI1248122 - Left Front Inner Fender