Subaru Forester Accessories & Parts
The Subaru Forester, an all-wheel drive crossover station wagon, was first introduced at the Tokyo Motor Show in 1995. Replacing the 4-door Subaru Outback Sport, it went on sale in the U.S. in 1998. Appearing as a hybrid vehicle, the Subaru Forester hared the same platform with the Subaru Impreza. It was based on the subcompact Impreza station wagon with its roofline raised and a few inches added to the width and body length. Designed to have a “trucky” look, the Forester combined the attributes of a passenger car and sport-utility vehicle. The Subaru Forester meets the United States federal safety standards for Passenger Vehicles featuring low center of gravity. For the first generation there were three models available: base, L, and S. They were equipped with a 2,5-liter four-cylinder boxer engine, which produced 165 hp at 5600 rpm and 162 lb. ft of torque at 4,000 rpm. A 5-speed manual transmission was standard and a 4-speed automatic was optional. The standard equipment included split folding rear seats and air conditioning. The Antilock braking system was available for L and S versions. The 2001 Forester L featured new three-point seatbelts for all five seating positions. There were also force limiters in the front, height-adjustable shoulder belt anchors for front and rear outboard positions, and rear seat headrests for all three seating positions. The S version featured rear disc brakes, larger wheels, a chrome grille, updated interior, and bigger power mirrors.
The second generation Subaru Forester was unveiled in 2003. Based on the new Impreza platform, the redesigned model featured an aluminum hood, perforated rails, and a hydro-formed front sub-frame. Though the wheelbase stayed the same, the new Forester offered more front, rear leg and headroom than the predecessor. The most noticeable change was the presenting of the turbocharged 2.5-liter model. As for safety, head-and-chest-protecting front side airbags were added to the list of standard equipment. The automatic-transmission model offered leather upholstery and the optional Premium Package. In 2007 there were 5 models: the 2.5X, 2.5X L.L. Bean edition, Sports 2.5X, the 2.5XT Limited and Sports 2.5XT. The third generation Forester received the SUV-like styling and became larger than the previous generation. For the third generation, five models were offered, the 2.5X, 2.5X Premium, 2.5X L.L. Bean (only till July 2008), 2.5XT, and 2.5XT Limited. The horizontally-opposed 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine produced 170 HP and the turbocharged version made 224 HP.
The 2014 Subaru Forester has been recognized as the 2014 Motor Trend SUV of the Year and The Best Car To Buy 2014. For the United States market, the 2014 Subaru Forester is available in six trim levels split into 2.5i and 2.0XT models. The 2.5-liter DOHC aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed SUBARU BOXER engine with Active Valve Control System making 170 HP and 174 lb. ft. of torque is mated to a six-speed manual transmission with Incline Start Assist. 2.0XT models have a 2.0L DOHC intercooled, turbocharged aluminum-alloy 16-valve 4-cylinder horizontally opposed SUBARU BOXER engine with Dual Active Valve Control System that gives 250 HP and 258 lb. ft. of torque. 2.0XT engines are mated to the Lineartronic Continuously Variable Transmission with Incline Start Assist and manual mode.
With compact SUVs, the emphasis has to be on the details. There are just so many of them out there now, a model has to stand out in a big way just to get noticed. That is not a problem with the Subaru Forester. This swiftly styled compact crossover does it all with ease, demonstrating superior handling and performance thanks to solid Forester parts. It is sporty, eclectic, and dependable, and like all Subaru favorites, it has the AWD and firm suspension that its drivers crave. The Forester brings fashion and reliability to a whole new level.
Inside our selection of Subaru Forester accessories and parts, you'll discover the spectrum of possibilities. Everything from grilles and chrome trim to floor mats and cargo liners and other Forester parts are right here of the highest quality possible. Our entire inventory of Subaru Forester Accessories and Parts comes to you from the most respected manufacturers in the game at the best prices – guaranteed! If you've been itching to hook up with Subaru Forester Accessories, CARiD.com is always the place to be!
- Coverking® - Tactical Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $229.99$229.99
- Covercraft® - Block-It™ 200 Custom Car CoverStarting at: $152.18$152.18
- Thule® - Crossroad Railing Foot PackStarting at: $194.95$194.95
- Yakima® - BigStack Kayak CarrierStarting at: $35.00$35.00
- Remin® - Main KitStarting at: $124.80$124.80
- Centric® - Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $26.13$26.13
- DashMat® - VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $42.99$42.99
- KSport® - SuperComp Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
Whatever you expect from your Subaru Forester, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Subaru Forester and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Subaru Forester Dash Kits
- Subaru Forester Billet Grilles
- Subaru Forester Chrome Trim
- Subaru Forester Spoilers
- Subaru Forester Floor Mats
- Subaru Forester Grill Guards
- Subaru Forester Body Kits
- Subaru Forester Wind Deflectors
- Subaru Forester Cargo Liners
- Subaru Forester Vertical Doors
- Subaru Forester Seat Covers
- Subaru Forester Car Covers
- Subaru Forester Running Boards
- Subaru Forester Steering Wheels
- Subaru Forester Custom Gauges
- Subaru Forester Light Covers
- Subaru Forester Side Mirrors
- Subaru Forester License Plates
- Subaru Forester Wiper Blades
- Subaru Forester Custom Hoods
- Subaru Forester Bike Racks
- Subaru Forester Roof Racks
- Subaru Forester Trailer Hitches
- Subaru Forester Sun Shades
- Subaru Forester Dash Covers
- Subaru Forester Side Vents
- Subaru Forester Sunroof Visors
- Subaru Forester Car Organizers
- Subaru Forester Car Bras
- Subaru Forester Racing Seats
Neat. Simple. Looks good. Highly functional. Not overdone. Get compliments on this which surprised me actually. Perhaps because it blends so well. Delivery was prompt. Will probably order 2 more for back seats.