Nissan Pathfinder Accessories & Parts
The first generation of the Nissan Pathfinder rolled off the line in 1986 for the 1987 model year. It was assembled with body-on-frame construction and deemed more off-road compatible than most contemporary SUVs which attracted a youthful, adventurous demographic of buyers. The Pathfinder was introduced only in a two-door body style and came equipped with a base 2.4L inline four-cylinder engine that produced up to 106 horsepower directed through a three-speed automatic transmission. A stronger 3.0L V6 engine capable of 145 horsepower and 180 pounds-per-foot of torque was also available as an option. In 1990, Nissan implemented several changes to the truck parts. The V6 engine was switched over to multi-point fuel injection and rated at 153 horsepower and 180 pounds-per-foot of torque. A four-door body-style was also introduced for the first time, which would eventually become the only body-style for the SUV. Revisions to such Pathfinder parts as the interior trim and the front-end grille were also made. For the rest of the first generation, other updates included a third brake light and other aesthetic changes.
1996 welcomed in the arrival of the second-generation Nissan Pathfinder. The model was now produced using unibody construction, which allowed it an increase in size but also a decrease in weight. It also showcased a more rounded exterior shape. The base engine was a 3.3L V6 good for 168 horsepower and 196 pounds-per-foot of torque mated to either a four-speed automatic transmission or a five-speed manual. Several updates were made to Pathfinder parts throughout the next few years but it wasn't until 2001 when the engine was improved to a 3.5L V6 that now showed off 240 horsepower along with 260 pounds-per-foot of torque. Thanks to the improvement in the powertrain, the Nissan Pathfinder was recognized with two consecutive Edmunds.com Most Wanted Awards (2001, 2002).
The third generation of the Nissan Pathfinder premiered at the 2004 North American International Auto Show. Redesigned for the 2005 model year, the Pathfinder was constructed off of the same platform as the Frontier, Titan, Xterra, Armada, and Infiniti QX56. Engine options consisted of a 4.0L V6 capable of 270 horsepower and 291 pounds-per-foot of torque and a 2.5L Turbo Diesel which produced 174 horsepower and 297 pounds-per-foot of torque. Engines were mated to a five-speed automatic transmission. The Pathfinder also had a new independent suspension, traction control, and an anti-slip system. A hefty 5.6L V8 became available as an option, as well, and delivers 310 horsepower with 380 pounds-per-foot of torque. Since it was first introduced in the mid 1980s, the Pathfinder has become a visible presence on the road and one of Nissan's most respected vehicles. It has also been recognized around the industry by various automotive media outlets. In 2001, it was nominated to Car and Driver's Ten Best List. The Nissan Pathfinder has also been named on the Automobile Magazine 50 Great New Cars List (2005) and an AMI Auto World Best Used Car (2006).
If you drive a Pathfinder, then you know the story already. You have a dominant mixture of steady performance and accommodating cargo features that not only pass the test, but cruise by with an "A+." Nissan's Pathfinder has long been a key figure in the world of SUV-crazed drivers who require a little more than just extra space to get around in. Whether for cruising the urban landscape or getting through tough terrain, the Pathfinder presents a unique blend of style and reliability that brings the competition to its knees, especially when it's enhanced with stylish accessories and parts.
When you come to CARiD.com for Nissan Pathfinder Accessories and Parts you get the full experience. That means an entire inventory of top-quality Nissan Pathfinder accessories and parts at prices that can't (and won't) be beat. Grilles, floor mats, wood dash kits, grille guards, chrome trim, and more accessories are what we offer from the biggest names in the business at a value every driver appreciates. Don't settle for second-best. At CARiD, you'll never have to.
- Coverking® - Premium Leatherette Custom Seat CoversStarting at: $249.99$249.99
- Covercraft® - WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car CoverStarting at: $398.13$398.13
- Thule® - Top Deck Kayak RackStarting at: $119.95$119.95
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackStarting at: $109.00$109.00
- Remin® - Basic KitStarting at: $170.04$170.04
- Centric® - Remanufactured Semi Loaded Brake CaliperStarting at: $27.89$27.89
- DashMat® - SuedeMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $45.99$45.99
- Dorman® - M12-1.25 Acorn Wheel Lug NutsStarting at: $25.36$25.36
- Rhino-Rack® - Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $107.10$107.10
Whatever you expect from your Nissan Pathfinder, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Nissan Pathfinder and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Nissan Pathfinder Dash Kits
- Nissan Pathfinder Billet Grilles
- Nissan Pathfinder Chrome Trim
- Nissan Pathfinder Spoilers
- Nissan Pathfinder Floor Mats
- Nissan Pathfinder Grill Guards
- Nissan Pathfinder Body Kits
- Nissan Pathfinder Wind Deflectors
- Nissan Pathfinder Cargo Liners
- Nissan Pathfinder Vertical Doors
- Nissan Pathfinder Seat Covers
- Nissan Pathfinder Car Covers
- Nissan Pathfinder Running Boards
- Nissan Pathfinder Bug Deflectors
- Nissan Pathfinder Steering Wheels
- Nissan Pathfinder Custom Gauges
- Nissan Pathfinder Light Covers
- Nissan Pathfinder Side Mirrors
- Nissan Pathfinder License Plates
- Nissan Pathfinder Wiper Blades
- Nissan Pathfinder Custom Hoods
- Nissan Pathfinder Bike Racks
- Nissan Pathfinder Roof Racks
- Nissan Pathfinder Trailer Hitches
- Nissan Pathfinder Sun Shades
- Nissan Pathfinder Dash Covers
- Nissan Pathfinder Winches
- Nissan Pathfinder Fender Flares
- Nissan Pathfinder Off-Road Bumpers
- Nissan Pathfinder Side Vents
- Nissan Pathfinder Sunroof Visors
- Nissan Pathfinder Car Organizers
- Nissan Pathfinder Snow Plows
- Nissan Pathfinder Car Bras
- Nissan Pathfinder Racing Seats
| Posted by Freddie | (San Juan, PR)
The product looks excellent. It appears to be like a product for a whole life. Just to improve it I replace the 4 s/steels bolt with a 3/8" bolt that enter without any problem. Also I added some s/steel reinforcement between the ball and the step. Therefore, if someone want to remove the step must unscrewed the ball itself. I would buy this product again.