Pathfinder Performance Chips
- JET® - Computer Chip ProgrammerStarting at: $262.46$262.46
- HYPERTECH® - Max Energy E-CON™ ProgrammerStarting at: $329.99$329.99
- SUPERCHIPS® - Flashpaq TunerStarting at: $334.68$334.68
- BULLY DOG® - WatchDog™ MonitorStarting at: $242.99$242.99
- AEM® - ECU Extension / Patch HarnessStarting at: $262.40$262.40
- HYPERTECH® - Max Energy ProgrammerStarting at: $329.99$329.99
- SUPERCHIPS® - Cortex ProgrammerStarting at: $359.99$359.99
- BULLY DOG® - Triple Dog GT TunerStarting at: $499.80$499.80
- Auto Meter® - Level 1 Digital Pro Shift Controller Starting at: $139.09$139.09
- AEM® - 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple AmplifierStarting at: $319.24$319.24
"I have a Pathfinder V6-4.0L. The gas mileage was at 8 miles per gal. It was blowing more gas out the tail pipe than it was burning. Somehow my computer had got out of calibration. So, I bought the Hypertech to reset the computer. The product was very easy to use. It's very simple, just plug in and follow instructions. I completed my computer reset in 10 min. I took my Pathfinder out for a test run. To my surprise, it ran great and shifted out at 6,000 rpms in every gear. It was very fast and smooth. I get 19 miles per gal now under normal driving conditions. Between 55 and 60 miles per hour. This is an excellent product and worth every penny I paid for it. There is a 5-star rating, but I give it a 10. If you have a truck or car and want better gas mileage and passing power, buy it. Find the right Hypertech programmer for your vehicle. Billy M. England"
"This was very simple to install, the hardest part was installing the software on my computer. I have noticed an increase of 1.5 mpg city and 2 mpg freeway. Its much more sensitave to fuel consumption then the factory set up. As for power increase, I cant really feel anything."
"Great product and very easy to install. Everyone who owns a Pathfinder needs this upgrade. Lot of fun and if you drive with a light foot you will get better fuel economy. My average is 9.9L/100KM on the HWY. Prior to Power Pup, the best I got was 11.9L/100KM and that is with an average speed of 115km/hr."
"It does everything it is supposed to, the truck now free flows down the highway. Requires less pedal to get up to speed, and gives you the ability to reach ~140mph, if you just so happen to feel invincible enough to try it with a 5000lb 4x4."