Your Pathfinder can get you to almost any destination you can think of which means that it’s an important vehicle in your day to day life and it deserves to look its best. Of course, this is difficult because you’re driving it every day so you need the right visual upgrades that can give you a much bigger visual improvement than cleaning it can. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them to suit your Pathfinder so that you can get the right look without spending a fortune!
While it’s important to look after all of your vehicle the exterior is the most visible so our range of Nissan Pathfinder body kits are a fantastic start. It’s versatile because we have a range of parts so that you can subtly change your vehicle so that it looks just right or you can completely transform it so that it looks as though it was designed and built to your specifications. We have the right brands to give you the quality that your vehicle deserves and once you’ve finished choosing parts you’ll wonder why you ever drove a vehicle that looked standard!
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)Unuversal License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne. Material: Steel.$17.08
- Husky Liners® 3.5" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17053)Universal 3.5" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17053) by Husky Liners. Includes installation kit. Pair. The one-piece universal fit fender flares provide the coverage to keep the muck off your truck. Plus, the low profile design...$99.95
- Husky Liners® 2.75" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17052)Universal 2.75" Wide Mud Grabbers Fender Flares (17052) by Husky Liners. Includes installation kit. Pair. The one-piece universal fit fender flares provide the coverage to keep the muck off your truck. Plus, the low profile design...$49.95
- Husky Liners® Long John 6" x 65" Fender Flares (17051)Universal Long John 6" x 65" Fender Flares by Husky Liners. If you like things exactly the way you like them, then the Long John universal fit mud flaps are exactly what you want. The Long John one-piece universal fit mud flap...$39.95
- Fulton® 13" Tire Size White Plastic Fender with Step and UPC Label (508573)Universal Plastic Fender (508573) by Fulton. With Step with UPC Label. Five-year warranty. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts.$33.61
- Fulton® 14" Tire Size White Plastic Fender with Step (508574)Universal Plastic Fender (508574) by Fulton. With Step. Five-year warranty. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts.$32.75
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings with Chrome Insert (Painted) (CF-PATH13)1.25" Bodyside Moldings with Chrome Insert (CF-PATH13) by Dawn. 4 Pieces. Comes Painted. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle...$192.05
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings (Painted) (FE-PATH13)1.25" Bodyside Moldings (FE-PATH13) by Dawn. 4 Pieces. Comes Painted. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's...$133.60
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings with Color Insert (Painted) (CI-PATH13)1.25" Bodyside Moldings with Color Insert (CI-PATH13) by Dawn. 4 Pieces. Comes Painted. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement...$192.05
- VIS Racing® OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood (96NSPAT4DOE-010C)OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing. Material: Carbon Fiber. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection, exhibiting a...$711.32
- Willpak® Universal Hardware Kit (hardware-kit)Hardware Kit by Willpak. Going to change your car but still want to take your attractive Willpak rear louver with you? Then you do need this hardware kit to properly install the louver. Each mounting bracket of the kit has a 3M...Makes installation of your rear window louver a breezeAllows for easy installation of the louvers$29.95
- Minimizer® Bolt On Bracket Kit (B200BTPA)Bolt On Bracket Kit by Minimizer. Material: Plastic. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...$395.10
- Minimizer® Fender Tandem Axle Set (MIN200)Fender Tandem Axle Set by Minimizer. Material: High Density Polyethylene. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...$650.63
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$359.00 - $405.00
Nissan Pathfinder Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro