Nissan Pathfinder Tires
- ACCELERA® IOTA$68.69 - $1,163.26
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOUR$121.66 - $202.07
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$143.63 - $318.77
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$146.97 - $468.53
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$82.16 - $152.73
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$93.58 - $292.61
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK SJ5$191.44 - $264.14
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK H/T$73.72 - $190.02
About Nissan Pathfinder Tires
The Nissan Pathfinder continues to enjoy great popularity among families. It has an elegant styling design, a large engine and an impressive ride quality. The cabin is spacious, large enough to accommodate at least five people. It also has a reasonable cargo area and a he towing capacity. The Pathfinder has a high ground clearance enabling extensive off roader activity. CARiD has in stock a wide selection of Nissan Pathfinder tires to fit the needs of your vehicle. It has summer ties for the warm summer weather and snow tires for the cold winter period. All season and all terrain tires are also widely available. All these tires are manufactured by well-known brands including Michelin, Pirelli, Continental and General among others. They are manufactured using premium materials and innovative techniques to ensure that the final product meets the expectation of the industry. The Firestone Fire Hawk summer tire demonstrates exceptional performance. It has improved hydroplaning resistance and increased high-speed control.
Winter tires on the other hand are optimized for low temperature regions. They are designed to handle the specific challenges that come with winter such as wet and slippery roads, poor visibility, and falling debris on the road among other factors. The Dunlop SP winter tire demonstrates tremendous braking force and exceptional traction on wet roads. It has a firm grip on the road, which translates to better control and handling. The condition of your tires has a profound effect on performance and general stability of your car. Poor tread patterns limit the flow of air through the grooves to cool the tire. The increasing heat buildup within the tire eventually leads to tire failure. All worn out tires need immediate replacement to avoid compromising ride quality and safety. Further, install TPMS sensors on all Nissan Pathfinder tires to monitor air pressure and temperature.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.