- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$113.97 - $177.75
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N®. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this...Maximizes airflow into the engineDecreases drag$372.99 - $961.99
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$79.95 - $154.95
- Willpak® ABS Small Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Small Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 14.5" L x 13" W x 1.5" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$59.95 - $134.95
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...Attractive carbon fiber front designed for extra strengthCustom foam backing for a snug fit$158.99
- Wade® Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Double Hood Scoops by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops make the...Give a performance lookNo-drill installation$74.14
- AMI® Billet Hood PinsUniversal Billet Hood Pins by AMI®, 1 Pair. Nothing screams Race Car like hood pins. It’s a favorite way to ensure that the hood truly stays shut. These authentic-looking simulated pins attach without drilling any holes in your car.Machined billet plate 6061-T6 aircraft aluminumSimple install!$9.99 - $52.55
- Daystar® Hood Pin KitUniversal Hood Pin Kit by Daystar®. This kit provides all the components necessary to install one complete hood pin. Includes 1 polyurethane grommet pad, 4 bolts and nuts to anchor it, 1 pin clip, 1 hood pin bolt, and 2 nuts to...Kit includes all components necessary to install one complete hood pin assemblyIncludes 1 polyurethane Hood Pin Grommet scuff pad$18.95 - $19.99
- Seibon® Latch and Pin KitUniversal Latch and Pin Kit by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon fiber panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction of up to 50%. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$72.25
- Seibon® Hood/Trunk PropUniversal Hood/Trunk Prop by Seibon®. The days of using a broom stick to hold your hood or trunk open are over! Seibon Carbon introduces the very first and only carbon fiber hood/trunk prop in the automotive industry.Manufactured from the highest grade carbon fiber raw materialAttractive sleek glossy finish$84.15
- Spectre Performance® Hood PinsUniversal Hood Pins by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$4.68 - $9.79
- Steinjager® Hood Prop RodUniversal Hood Prop Rod by Steinjager®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Steinjager features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$41.71 - $52.28
Although hoods are always crafted from tough and durable metals, that doesn’t mean that they are invulnerable. They can get rusted with time, scratched by sharp objects, hail-damaged, and dented. If this fate has befallen you, you have two options to choose from. You can take your car to the mechanic and try to get the hood fixed. This option has numerous disadvantages. First of all, it is expensive. Secondly, you will need to leave your car with a mechanic for some time, and that can create difficulties. And even if you do get the hood fixed, you will still be left with the standard factory-installed hood.
A much better option is to invest in a new Nissan Pathfinder custom hood. It is more effective and attractive than the OEM version. Also, many custom hoods also improve the way the engine functions. For example, a hood scoop is a wonderful solution with air vents. The air vents allow the air to flow directly to the engine, thus keeping it well-ventilated and cool. Another great option we offer is a bulge hood. This solution has been designed specifically for those drivers who have done many modifications and are now dealing with a hood that doesn’t close. If you purchase a bulge hood for your Nissan Pathfinder you can forget about that problem once and for all.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$359.00 - $405.00