Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessories & Parts
One of America's original compact SUVs, the Jeep Grand Cherokee first made its way onto US roads for the 1984 model year. It stayed in production until 2001 and during its peak, the Cherokee was one of the highest-rated vehicles in its class. The Jeep Grand Cherokee was equipped with a 2.5L inline four-cylinder engine which produced up to 105 horsepower or a 2.8L V6 making 115 horsepower. Engines were typically mated to either a four-speed manual or three-speed automatic transmission. Initial trim levels were the Pioneer and the Chief. The latter offered a number of sport options as well as Command-Trac (or Selec-Trac). As for the model's dimensions, the Jeep Grand Cherokee measured in with a shorter-than-usual 101.4 inch wheelbase and weighed just over 3,000 pounds, which was considerably smaller than its more traditionally-sized American competitors.
The model was updated in 1987 to include an influx of power, as Jeep gave the Cherokee a 4.0L inline six-cylinder configuration that got credit for producing up to 177 horsepower. At the same time, the original inline four-cylinder engine was given a boost up to 121 horsepower. Versions of the Cherokee outfitted with the inline six-cylinder engine received a four-speed automatic transmission. Trim levels were also changed to the Laredo and Limited. The Cherokee parts were not given too many other updates for the next few years, although in 1991 the four-cylinder engine was increased to 130 horsepower while the inline six-cylinder got credit for 190 horsepower. First-generation Cherokees were assembled until 1996. In 1997, the new second-generation of the model was introduced.
When the second generation of the Jeep Grand Cherokee rolled off the line it bore a striking resemblance to the previous one, but with enhanced tail lights and more smooth lines. The interior parts were improved with dual airbags and a new dash console. Under the hood was either a 2.5L inline four-cylinder engine or a 4.0L inline six-cylinder. The four-cylinder engine was mated to either a five-speed manual or three-speed automatic transmission, while the six-cylinder one was paired with a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic. Once again, Jeep's Command-Trac and Selec-Trac four-wheel drive systems were available. The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee is powered by a new 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 engine that is good for 240 HP and impressive fuel economy. Also, you can choose between the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine making 290 HP and 260 lb. ft. of torque and the 5.7L V8 producing 360 HP and 390 lb. ft. of torque. In addition, the advanced 5.7L V8 with the Fuel Saving Technology delivers the best-in-class fuel economy up to 22 mpg on the highway. All the engines are available with a revolutionary 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle-shift steering wheel controls.
Known for its rugged looks, compact size, and off-road versatility, the Jeep Grand Cherokee stands proud as one of America's first do-it-all SUVs. Drivers from coast to coast have enjoyed hopping behind the wheel of this machine for trips into the city or to the camp grounds. With the right amount of performance and nifty handling to back it up, the Cherokee has endured because it can handle all types of terrain. The only thing missing from your version is a touch of personality with a help of stylish accessories to take it all the way. At CARiD, that is never an issue, as we have everything you need to help you feel even more at home inside your Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Inside our selection of Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessories and Parts, you'll soon discover the spectrum of possibilities that awaits. Everything from grilles and chrome trim to floor mats and cargo liners are right here in the highest quality possible. All Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories and parts on offer are made by the most respected manufacturers in the industry. If you've been itching to hook up with Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories, CARiD. com is always the place to be!
- Coverking® Neosupreme Printed Custom Seat Coversfrom $199.99 - $249.99# 15670124
- # 10381974
- Thule® Hull-a-Port Kayak Carrierfrom $149.95 - $199.95# 9902087
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB300 Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $90.00 - $259.00# 15842707
- Remin® Main Kitfrom $140.40 - $202.80# 17305017
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotorfrom $34.59 - $62.28# 18826298
- COMP Cams® Camshaft$369.50# 14610244
- # 5693500
Whatever you expect from your Jeep Grand Cherokee, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Jeep Grand Cherokee and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Dash Kits
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Grand Cherokee
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Chrome Trim
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Spoilers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Floor Mats
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Grill Guards
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Body Kits
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Wind Deflectors
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Cargo Liners
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Covers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Car Covers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Bed Accessories
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Running Boards
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Bug Deflectors
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Steering Wheels
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Custom Gauges
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Light Covers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Side Mirrors
- Jeep Grand Cherokee License Plates
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Wiper Blades
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Mud Flaps
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Custom Hoods
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Bike Racks
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Sun Shades
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Dash Covers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Winches
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Fender Flares
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Off-Road Bumpers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Door Sills
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Sunroof Visors
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Car Organizers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Pet Travel
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Car Bras
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Racing Seats
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Snow Plows
| Posted by Adam | (Ottawa, ON)
These chrome moldings were better quality than I thought and the install and instructions were easy. They added that little piece of detail that my Cherokee was missing. I'd recommend them to everyone.