- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® H/T LTR$121.35 - $167.64
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Jeep Grand Cherokee Tires
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is ideal as a family hauler. This mid-size SUV is easy to maneuver. It has a smooth ride quality and competent handling. It has a strong engine and powerful suspensions rings. The Grand Cherokee is an accomplished off roader machine. It can traverse the roughest terrain and emerge unscathed after the whole experience. The tires you select for your car will affect its performance and ride quality. CARiD stocks a wide selection of tires from the most reputable brands in the industry including Pirelli and Michelin. They also stock the more affordable alternatives to cater for the varied needs of its clientele. Regular tires will suffice on any paved road. However, a tour off the beaten path will require a set of the all terrain tires. These tires are equipped to handle the rough tracks associated with such a road. A run-flat tire is an important addition because it allows you to continue driving even when your tire is in damaged condition.
Jeep Grand Cherokee tires are made from a combination of top grade materials such as natural rubbers, synthetic materials and steel. The production process involves the use of innovative techniques to guarantee the final product meets the expectations of the market. Other available varieties include summer tires, snow tires and all season tires. All tires are made to last for a specific period after which replacement is inevitable. Thread patterns affect performance, hydroplaning resistance and safety. Driving on worn out or aging tires not only compromises performance but also safety. Worn out tires exhibit increasing porosity and greater leakage potential compared to newer tires. This increases the risk of a blow out and a puncture. You also need to ensure that air pressure and temperature are at desirable levels. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor is mounted on each tire and monitors air pressure, temperature and other variables. This device warns the driver when significant deviations from the standard are detected.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.