- Full KitsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (6)Bumpers & ValancesJeep Grand Cherokee
- (64)Custom HoodsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (3)Fender FlaresJeep Grand Cherokee
- (3)Side SkirtsJeep Grand Cherokee
- Body Side MoldingsJeep Grand Cherokee
- Engine CoversJeep Grand Cherokee
- (1)SpoilersJeep Grand Cherokee
- (29)HeadlightsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (4,348)Custom WheelsJeep Grand Cherokee
- Light CoversJeep Grand Cherokee
The Grand Cherokee is sold across the world because it’s able to drive to so many different locations so it’s a versatile enough vehicle for any lifestyle. Whether you’re driving it to work or you’re driving it off the paved roads and out into the wilderness you want to know that it looks great and even stands out from the crowd which is why we have a range of visual upgrades. They cost much less than you would expect even though they give you very big improvements!
When you consider which area of your vehicle is seen by the most people the answer is obvious: the exterior. The perfect upgrade for this area is also obvious: Jeep Grand Cherokee custom body kits. We have the right brands to give you the quality that you and your vehicle deserve and we have them at great prices to give you value for your money and we have a range of parts so that you have the opportunity to change your vehicle in subtle yet stunning ways or completely change it to make it an extension of your own personality.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flares by Rugged Ridge. Regardless of whether you're running big wheels and tires or you just like the aggressive off-road look, these All Terrain Fender Flares are right for your truck. They're made of tough ABS...$5.60 - $1,209.99
- Bushwacker® Pocket Style Fender FlaresPocket Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker. Replace your OEM fenders with the hardcore, pocket-style debris protectors and give your vehicle that aggressive, rugged appearance you were looking for. Specifically designed for moderate...$179.99 - $899.99
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out Fender FlaresCut-Out Fender Flares by Bushwacker. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while adding...$189.99 - $559.99
- Outland Automotive® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Outland Automotive. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other functional accessories to...$220.44 - $316.91
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,079.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$46.31 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...$379.09 - $763.19
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- Duraflex® SRT Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (109619)SRT Style Body Kit (109619) by Duraflex. 4 Pieces. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Material: Fiberglass. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to...$748.80
- Duraflex® SRT Style Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (109616)SRT Style Front Bumper Cover (109616) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.$287.10
- Duraflex® SRT Style Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (109618)SRT Style Rear Bumper Cover (109618) by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$287.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee