- Coilover KitsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (15)Lowering KitsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (107)Lift KitsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (18)Leveling KitsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (73)Air SuspensionJeep Grand Cherokee
- (248)Shocks & StrutsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (121)Coil SpringsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (188)Sway BarsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (204)Control ArmsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (2)Subframe BracesJeep Grand Cherokee
- (3)Alignment KitsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (15)Leaf SpringsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (1)Traction BarsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (111)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (14)Skid PlatesJeep Grand Cherokee
- (3)Panhard BarsJeep Grand Cherokee
- Helper SpringsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (1)Steering DampersJeep Grand Cherokee
- (1)Ball JointsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (2)Bump StopsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (7)Suspension LubricantsJeep Grand Cherokee
- (23)Wheel SpacersJeep Grand Cherokee
Modifying the suspension on your Jeep Grand Cherokee can make it feel like an entirely different vehicle, and give you some huge performance advantages. There are a number of products and approaches you can take to give the Grand Cherokee you own a better ride, and at CARiD, we have everything you need to get the results you want. With suspension systems by leading names in the performance accessories industry like Skyjacker, ReadyLIFT, Rugged Ridge, Superlift, Omix-Ada and more, chosen and tested by our own in house auto experts, we have the equipment you want at prices you can afford, so take a look at the extensive range we currently have available for your Jeep Grand Cherokee model.
Our range of Jeep Grand Cherokee suspension kits includes great alignment camber kits and more, allowing you to order these fantastic, well engineered Jeep suspension upgrades at our great prices from the comfort of your own home, either using our secure online check out or by calling our friendly team toll free. Improving your Jeep's drive has never been easier than it is today when you shop at CARiD! Check out the great range of Jeep Grand Cherokee suspension systems and other terrific products and modifications for this terrific vehicle here now!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- Eibach® All-Terrain Lift KitAll-Terrain Lift Kit by Eibach®. Ready to tackle whatever road conditions your Jeep might face? Combine race-proven spring technology with a set of perfectly tuned shocks and you have the Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT.Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT Springs, which are Precision-Engineered for better Off-Road Capability and Superior On-Road Stability and HandlingEibach Pro-Truck Shocks that are Built in the USA Using Nitro-Coated Rods, MAXIMA® Shock Oil and Heavy-Duty Powdercoated Bodies$775.44 - $1,086.03
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$252.33 - $2,873.73
- Pro Comp® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Pro Comp®. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced, technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$76.99 - $4,779.99
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$94.50 - $2,442.27
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitMaster™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of Superlift...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$266.45 - $2,254.95
- Rubicon Express® Economy Lift KitEconomy Lift Kit by Rubicon Express®. Whatever suspension components you need to upgrade your factory system and make your vehicle maintain optimum ride quality and handling, Rubicon Express has everything you need. With Rubicon...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsUpgrades and improves your suspension system$209.99 - $510.00
- Rubicon Express® Extreme Duty Long Arm Upgrade KitExtreme Duty Long Arm Upgrade Kit by Rubicon Express®. Rubicon Express Control Arms are made from the best materials available, and are designed to withstand the harshest conditions. This system delivers unmatched articulation and...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsUpgrades and improves your suspension system$189.99 - $2,399.99
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings...$27.58 - $499.95
- TeraFlex® Budget Boost Body Lift KitBudget Boost Body Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. Lift your Jeep. Lift it for several good reasons, all of which will make it more capable in off-road situations. Lift it to install larger diameter tires by making more room in the wheel...Improved ground clearanceAllows larger-diameter tires to clear wheel wells$127.29 - $522.49
- Rubicon Express® Lift Block and U-Bolt KitLift Block and U-Bolt Kit by Rubicon Express®. Blocks are an easy way to add height to a vehicle without increasing spring rates. Only use on rear axles with vehicles using a spring-over axle design.Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsUpgrades and improves your suspension system$77.99
- Rubicon Express® Coil Spring SpacersCoil Spring Spacers by Rubicon Express®. Coil spring spacers are a great way to add a little extra lift to any coil spring. Easy to install and do not compromise coil performance in any way. Spacers cannot come out of place while...Mounting Location: Front or RearDoughnut-shaped spacers mount underneath coil springs to increase ride height$29.99 - $89.99
- Rugged Ridge® Suspension Lift KitFront and Rear Spacer Lift Kit by Rugged Ridge®. Designed by a dedicated team of Jeep enthusiasts, Rugged Ridge offers one of the most complete suspension kits on the market. This lift kit is not your typical entry-level lift kit....Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$125.99 - $1,007.99
- Crown® Suspension Spacer Lift KitSpacer Lift Kit by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$105.10 - $300.88
- Clayton Off Road® Arm Upgrade Kit3 Link Upper Arm Kit (4807015) by Clayton Off Road®. This kit allows you to upgrade your current long arm kit to a 3 link front. Weld on a 1/4 frame mount, and a 1/4 axle mount, and install the new single upper long arm.$284.05 - $2,339.10
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Brake Hose$17.69 - $30.80
Jeep Grand Cherokee Performance Suspension Reviews
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee