If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Performance Suspension
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Front and Rear Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Standard Series Front and Rear Lift Kit with 3" Front and 2" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 31" x 10.5". Includes: Component Box Part# GC30 (1), Front...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs
$34.48from $27.58 - $159.95# 4291223
- TeraFlex® Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. Lift your Jeep. Lift it for several good reasons, all of which will make it more capable in off-road situations. Lift it to install larger diameter tires by making more room in the...Improved ground clearanceAllows larger-diameter tires to clear wheel wells
$163.86from $131.09 - $334.39# 10981996
- Rugged Ridge® 3" Suspension Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, 3" Suspension Lift Kit by Rugged Ridge®. Designed by a dedicated team of Jeep enthusiasts, this lift kit is designed to provide great off-road performance without sacrificing on-road ride. It's packed with...Improves off-road performance while preserving factory-like on-road rideDesigned for up to 31" x 10.5" x 15" tires
$719.99from $575.99 - $807.99# 4506323
- Rubicon Express® 3.5" x 3.5" Super-Ride Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Super-Ride Lift Kit with 3.5" Body Lift by Rubicon Express®. This is a value-priced short arm lift kit designed to provide 3.5" of height increase with an emphasis on maintaining factory ride quality and...Kit offers value with an emphasis on basic lift components that boost on-road ride and stability to OEM levelsProvides 3.5" of body lift and clearance for tires up to 31" in diameter x 10.5" wide
$912.49from $729.99 - $1,049.99# 12210054
- Rubicon Express® Super-Flex Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Super-Flex Lift Kit by Rubicon Express®. This short arm lift kit provides 3.5" or 4.5" of lift over stock ride height while retaining factory mounting locations. Extensive list of replacement components...Kits are available with 3.5" or 4.5" of body lift (purchase components together as a kit, or separately)3.5" kit allows clearance for tires up to 31" in diameter x 10.5" wide, 4.5" kit allows clearance for tires up to 32" in diameter x 11.5" wide
$1,149.99from $919.99 - $1,819.99# 12209577
- Rubicon Express® 2" x 2" Economy Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, 2" x 2" Economy Lift Kit by Rubicon Express®. This value-priced lift kit provides 2" of lift using spacers for front and rear coil springs. Polyurethane spacer construction ensures resilient cushioning...Doughnut-shaped spacers mount underneath coil springs to increase ride height by 2 inches in the front and rearProvides clearance on ZJ Grand Cherokee for tires up to 30" in diameter x 9.5" wide
- Rubicon Express® 4.5" x 4.5" Extreme Duty Long Arm Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Extreme Duty Long Arm Lift Kit with 4.5" Body Lift by Rubicon Express®. This is Rubicon's most comprehensive 4.5" lift kit with longer control arms that provide an upgraded level of wheel articulation,...Rubicon's most comprehensive lift kit that provides 4.5" of body lift (purchase components together as a kit, or separately)Includes 4 raised height coil springs with durable powder coat finish
$3,624.99from $2,899.99 - $3,219.99# 12207840
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$63.74from $50.99 - $182.19# 54388077
- ARB® Old Man Emu Suspension SystemJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Old Man Emu Suspension System by ARB®. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.A range of tuned and matched integrated systems offeredWeeks of testing of each vehicle system in a variety of terrains and with varying loads
$15.00from $12.00 - $176.00# 15954336
- Fabtech® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockJeep Grand Cherokee 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1996, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®. Basic System; w/Performance Shocks; 1.75 in. Frt./Rr. Lift; Incl. Component Box PN[FTS24013BK].
- Warrior® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockJeep Grand Cherokee 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1996, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Warrior®. Suspension Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Shocks; Coil Spring Spacers; Hardware.
- Rancho® Lift Kit-Suspension FrontJeep Grand Cherokee 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1996, Lift Kit-Suspension Front by Rancho®. Front Kit; 0 in. - 3 in. Lift; Incl. Grease Fittings.
- Tuff Country® EZ-Flex Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, EZ-Flex Lift Kit with 3.5" Front and Rear Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Includes: Coil Springs, EZ-Flex Control Arms, Track Bar Bracket, Track Bar Sleeve, Brake Line Extansions, Shock Mount Nuts, Hardware....Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$986.50from $789.20 - $928.74# 55399334
- Tuff Country® EZ-Ride Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, EZ-Ride Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2" to make the front...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$544.39from $435.51 - $554.16# 13616232
- Warrior® Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Lift Kit-Suspension by Warrior®. Economy Suspension Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Coil Spring Spacers; Hardware.
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShockJeep Grand Cherokee for Towing Hauling without Up Country Suspension 1996, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 13.5" Compressed, 21.5" Extended with 8" Stroke. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing Mount -...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShockJeep Grand Cherokee for Towing Hauling without Up Country Suspension 1996, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 13.5" Compressed, 21.75" Extended with 8.25" Stroke. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing Mount -...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube ShockJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShocksJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, 4600 Series Standard Shock with for Stock Hight Lift by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Standard ShocksJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, 5100 Series Standard Shock by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Black Bellows Boot. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck,...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
$85.28from $68.22 - $78.67# 40509403
- KYB® MonoMax™ Shock AbsorberJeep Grand Cherokee without Up Country Suspension 1996, MonoMax™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing
$63.89from $51.11 - $54.30# 41314446
- Rugged Ridge® Nitrogen Series Shock AbsorberJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Nitrogen Series Shock Absorber by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Monroe® Reflex™ ShockJeep Grand Cherokee with Up Country Suspension 1996, Reflex™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Includes: Rubber Dust Shield. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShockJeep Grand Cherokee without Up Country Suspension 1996, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Includes: Metal Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14178813
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®. RS9000XL Series; Suspension Strut Assembly; Rear w/2 in. Lift; Rear w/3 in. Lift.
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Coil SpringsJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Softride™ Coil Springs by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. These coils are ideal when ride quality is your peak concern. These new coils are engineered to maintain the original ride quality as closely as possible...Softride™ coils for smooth ride like OEHot wound 5160 material
$190.30from $152.24 - $173.23# 55575021
- Rancho® Coil Spring SetJeep Grand Cherokee 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1996, Coil Spring Set by Rancho®. Coil Spring Set; Set Of 2; Front w/2 in. Lift; Black.
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9821249
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9808662
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Helper Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required; OEM Number W237604118.
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitJeep Grand Cherokee 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) / RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive) 1996, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13329478
- Hellwig® Rear Sway BarJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Rear Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Diameter: 0.875". Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
- Rubicon Express® Extreme Duty Long Arm Upgrade KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Extreme Duty Long Arm Upgrade Kit by Rubicon Express®. Upgrade kits are not complete lift kits, they contain beefed up structural cross member pieces and thicker front and rear control arms to match those...Upgrade kits contain beefed up structural cross member pieces and thicker front and rear control arms to match those found in the Rubicon Express Extreme KitDesigned for those who already have ZJ Grand Cherokee Super-Flex or Super-Ride short arm lift kits
- Daystar® Control Arm KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Control Arm Kit by Daystar®. Gain greater suspension travel and flexibility for improved traction off road while maintaining on-road ride quality with replacement upper control arms from Daystar. Joints...Designed to maximize suspension travel and improve traction on both smooth and uneven surfacesBolts feature a zerk nozzle on the end to add grease to the ball joint housing
$276.25from $221.00 - $894.68# 4293777
- Skyjacker® Link KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Link Kit by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. Skyjacker knows the importance of steering correction after lifting a vehicle and we have an extensive line of steering components to prove it. From drag links to a...Components are custom-made for your specific year, make and model lifted truck or SUVCorrects the relationship between your suspension and steering system
$168.21from $134.57 - $607.39# 16967377
- Skyjacker® Track Bar KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Track Bar KitFront by Skyjacker®. Increase traction while keeping articulation. Traction Bar System eliminates unwanted suspension movement that causes axle wrap.Increase traction while keeping articulationMade in USA
$34.90from $27.92 - $224.72# 16956027
- Tuff Country® EZ-Flex Lower Control ArmJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, EZ-Flex Lower Control Arm for 3"-4" Body Lift by Tuff Country®.
- JKS Manufacturing® Suspension Link Arm KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Suspension Link Arm Kit by JKS Manufacturing®. Variable Length; Greasable; Connects Axle To Chassis; Pair.
$348.75from $279.00 - $364.50# 16077386
- JKS Manufacturing® Track BarJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Track Bar by JKS Manufacturing®. Variable Length Panhard Bar; DOM Steel Tube Construction; 0.25 in. Thick; Each.
$180.00from $144.00 - $252.00# 16077389
- Alloy USA® Ball Joint KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Ball Joint Kit, Incl. Upper And Lower Performance Ball Joints, 4 pc by Alloy USA®. Horsepower is useless if you can't get it to the ground, so you need a stout drivetrain to go along with your high-powered...
- ProRYDE® Ball JointJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Ball Joint by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber Ball Joint; Adjustable; Install Time 0.9 Hours.
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Energy Suspension® Rear Sway Bar BushingsJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Rear Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your rear...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar center bushings (designed for rear applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementThis is a set of rear bushings only, and does not include outer steel sleeves for mounting
- Energy Suspension® Track Arm BushingsJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Track Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front and rear strut towers, front and rear...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for front and rear strut towers, front and rear track arms, strut arms, and strut rodsSuspension C-bushing kits are available to restore positive camber lost after a vehicle has been lifted 2-4 inches, and over 4 inches
$10.56from $8.45 - $14.07# 40014908
- Daystar® Polyurethane Super KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Polyurethane Super Kit by Daystar®. Includes: Control Arm, Sway Bar Bushings, Tie Rod End / Ball Joint Dust Boots, Strut/Track Arm Bushings. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that may...Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings in your vehicle’s suspensionHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Daystar® Polyurethane Bushing KitsJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Polyurethane Bushing Kits by Daystar®. Daystar offers replacement polyurethane bushings for all components of your suspension that give you the benefits of OEM rubber construction without the...Set of replacement mounts that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementApplicable center steel sleeves ensure higher strength and integrity
$10.46from $8.37 - $89.99# 50019000
- Daystar® Polyurethane Sway Bar BushingsJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your factory sway...Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar mounting areas to sharpen handling and steering performanceSet of replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
- Rugged Ridge® Bushing KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Bushing Kit by Rugged Ridge®. Take the flex out of your suspension with these polyurethane bushings. They're firmer than rubber bushings for more precise suspension action, and will last longer than rubber...Firmer than rubber for more precise suspension component movementWill not compress, crack and deteriorate like rubber bushings
- Rugged Ridge® Bushing Track Arm, RearJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Bushing Track Arm, Rear by Rugged Ridge®. Take the flex out of your suspension with these polyurethane bushings. They're firmer than rubber bushings for more precise suspension action, and will last longer...Firmer than rubber for more precise suspension component movementWill not compress, crack and deteriorate like rubber bushings
- Rugged Ridge® Control Arm Bushing Kit, Rear, RedJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Control Arm Bushing Kit, Rear, Red by Rugged Ridge®. Take the flex out of your suspension with these polyurethane bushings. They're firmer than rubber bushings for more precise suspension action, and will...Firmer than rubber for more precise suspension component movementWill not compress, crack and deteriorate like rubber bushings
- Rugged Ridge® Control Arm Bushing RedJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Control Arm Bushing, Red by Rugged Ridge®. Take the flex out of your suspension with these polyurethane bushings. They're firmer than rubber bushings for more precise suspension action, and will last...
- Rugged Ridge® Rear Bushing Sway Bar 5 / 8"Jeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Rear Bushing Sway Bar 5 / 8" by Rugged Ridge®. Take the flex out of your suspension with these polyurethane bushings. They're firmer than rubber bushings for more precise suspension action, and will last...
- Rubicon Express® Bump StopsJeep Grand Cherokee 1996, Bump Stops by Rubicon Express®, 2 per Set. New unique design which replaces factory bump stops with an extended steel unit with a polyurethane pad. A must have for 33x12.50 and bigger tires. Very clean...
$29.99from $23.99 - $32.99# 12207393
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16829716
- # 16456462
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee | Posted by Gene | (Flushing, NY)
I had the Rancho Coils installed on my 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee and the ride was stiffened, there was less roll and had a much smoother ride on the highway. I couldn't be more pleased.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Models
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Performance Suspension Parts
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Performance Suspension Parts
- Popular Searches
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Air Bag Suspension Parts
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Street Racing Parts
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Replacement Power Steering Pump Price
- Shop 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Fenders
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Kayak Rack For Suv
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Cheap Headlight Bulbs
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Camshaft Plugs