Jeep Performance Suspension Parts
- Cherokee Performance Suspension Parts
- CJ Performance Suspension Parts
- Comanche Performance Suspension Parts
- Commander Performance Suspension Parts
- Compass Performance Suspension Parts
- Grand Cherokee Performance Suspension Parts
Jeep trucks are a classic American institution, and if you are the proud owner of a Jeep of any age or any variety, then chances are you can see why they have been such an enduring feature in the automotive world for so long. When you want to get the best out of your Jeep, you need suspension that really suits your driving style and the terrain you usually drive on. If you want to upgrade or change the suspension on your Jeep, whichever model you own from the bold Grand Cherokee or the classic Wrangler to the tough Commanche or the cool Patriot, you can do it easily and affordably when you shop for your Jeep suspension products here at CARiD.
CARiD stocks the web's best range of Jeep suspension systems and shock absorbers, and is the place to come when you are looking for Jeep struts, bushings, sway bars, leveling kits and much more. With our fantastic products by major brands like Skyjacker, ReadyLIFT, Rugged Ridge, Rancho, Pro Comp, Superlift and Air Lift, you can dramatically improve your Jeep's suspension and achieve the ride quality you have always dreamed of. Check out the great range and place your order today to get your new Jeep suspension system right away!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 30 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Air Lift® - QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemStarting at: $490.00$490.00
- Energy Suspension® - Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetStarting at: $107.58$107.58
- Skyjacker® - Replacement HD Tubular Tie Rod TubeStarting at: $141.32$141.32
- Belltech® - Airjack KitStarting at: $61.90$61.90
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksStarting at: $51.25$51.25
- First Equipment Quality® - Sway Bar LinkStarting at: $39.76$39.76
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShockStarting at: $124.97$124.97
- Crown® - Sway Bar LinkStarting at: $18.58$18.58
- Rancho® - Coil Spring SetStarting at: $144.99$144.99
- Bilstein® - 5100 Series ShocksStarting at: $82.55$82.55
Posted by Jay B.
"The Economy kit is really easy to install. This took about half an hour, and about an hour to align my Jeep properly. Only 2" of lift but the difference is awesome. Especially when I go off the highway!"
Posted by Mike G.
"I bought a 3" lifted 1995 Grand Cherokee. The steering parts were quite worn creating the death wobble. Although the man who sold me the Jeep told that he had just installed high quality track bar, it pales in comparison to the Rubicon. I plan on replacing all rusted and bent suspension and steering components with Rubicon Express! "
Posted by Kemisha R.
"I ordered this HD Oil Pan Skid Plate and was amazed how easy it was to install. I take my 2004 TJ on the Rubicon and it has held up perfectly. I liked it so much I ordered the Tranny Skid Plate to go along with it ,I highly recomend this product."
Posted by Gary M.
"Very easy installation, even for a first timer. Great tech support from CarID and good price from this seller. Jeep rides better than stock and looks amazing."
Posted by Jeff Z.
"It looks good. Went ahead and bought bigger tires. Stock tires look alright but it showed a lot. Bigger tires make it look mean and tough. Install was a easy! "