- Cherokee Performance Suspension Parts
- CJ Performance Suspension Parts
- Comanche Performance Suspension Parts
- Commander Performance Suspension Parts
- Commando Performance Suspension Parts
- Compass Performance Suspension Parts
- DJ Performance Suspension Parts
- FC150 Performance Suspension Parts
- FC170 Performance Suspension Parts
- Gladiator Performance Suspension Parts
- Grand Cherokee Performance Suspension Parts
- J-Series Performance Suspension Parts
- Jeepster Performance Suspension Parts
- Liberty Performance Suspension Parts
- M151 Performance Suspension Parts
- Patriot Performance Suspension Parts
- (33)Coilover KitsJeep
- (18)Lowering KitsJeep
- (935)Lift KitsJeep
- (83)Handling KitsJeep
- (50)Leveling KitsJeep
- (224)Air SuspensionJeep
- (1,806)Shocks & StrutsJeep
- (400)Coil SpringsJeep
- (771)Sway BarsJeep
- (844)Control ArmsJeep
- (2)Torsion BarsJeep
- (17)Subframe BracesJeep
- (95)Alignment KitsJeep
- (839)Leaf SpringsJeep
- (11)Traction BarsJeep
- (836)Suspension BushingsJeep
- (211)Skid PlatesJeep
- (231)Panhard BarsJeep
- (215)Helper SpringsJeep
- (265)Steering DampersJeep
- (1)Torque ArmsJeep
- (5)4 Link Kits & FramesJeep
- (342)Ball JointsJeep
- (149)Bump StopsJeep
- (100)Wheel SpacersJeep
Jeep trucks are a classic American institution, and if you are the proud owner of a Jeep of any age or any variety, then chances are you can see why they have been such an enduring feature in the automotive world for so long. When you want to get the best out of your Jeep, you need suspension that really suits your driving style and the terrain you usually drive on. If you want to upgrade or change the suspension on your Jeep, whichever model you own from the bold Grand Cherokee or the classic Wrangler to the tough Commanche or the cool Patriot, you can do it easily and affordably when you shop for your Jeep suspension products here at CARiD.
CARiD stocks the web's best range of Jeep suspension systems and shock absorbers, and is the place to come when you are looking for Jeep struts, bushings, sway bars, leveling kits and much more. With our fantastic products by major brands like Skyjacker, ReadyLIFT, Rugged Ridge, Rancho, Pro Comp, Superlift and Air Lift, you can dramatically improve your Jeep's suspension and achieve the ride quality you have always dreamed of. Check out the great range and place your order today to get your new Jeep suspension system right away!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height drops...$783.00 - $2,520.00
- APEXi® Performance Coilover KitsN1 ExV Dampers by APEXi.$6.60 - $3,207.75
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock-Spring KitCoilover Shock and Spring Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your...$581.21
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock KitCoilover Shock Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your vehicle with...$291.24 - $340.70
- Eibach® All-Terrain Lift KitAll-Terrain Lift Kit by Eibach. Ready to tackle whatever road conditions your Jeep might face? Combine race-proven spring technology with a set of perfectly tuned shocks and you have the Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT.$774.50 - $1,084.90
- Skyjacker® Block Lift KitThese lift block kits from Skyjacker are an affordable way to add some lift to your truck.$47.46 - $521.72
- Skyjacker® Long Arm Series Lift KitLong Arm Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$2,109.05 - $3,065.64
- Skyjacker® Platinum Coil-Over Lift KitsPlatinum Coil-Over Lift Kits by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$19.40 - $1,552.29
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitPolyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality,...$35.94 - $476.66
- Skyjacker® Rock Ready Lift KitsRock Ready Lift Kits by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative designs.$161.58 - $2,596.58
- Skyjacker® Softride Lift KitSoftride Lift Kit by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative designs.$296.55 - $2,422.15
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$30.72 - $3,452.55
- Skyjacker® Value Flex Series Lift KitsValue Flex Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$253.88 - $1,222.27
- Skyjacker® Rock Ready Coil Spring Lift KitRock Ready Coil Spring Lift Kit by Skyjacker. For years Skyjacker has offered its legendary Rock Ready coils for great offroad performance, but given the diverse uses of the Jeep Wrangler JK. These new coils are engineered to...$420.98 - $793.61
- Skyjacker® Softride Leaf SpringSoftride Leaf Spring by Skyjacker.$85.13 - $2,067.35
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Jeep Performance Suspension Parts Reviews
1998 Jeep Cherokee