- (1)Lowering KitsJeep Liberty
- (28)Lift KitsJeep Liberty
- (4)Leveling KitsJeep Liberty
- (34)Air SuspensionJeep Liberty
- (71)Shocks & StrutsJeep Liberty
- (42)Coil SpringsJeep Liberty
- (30)Sway BarsJeep Liberty
- (82)Control ArmsJeep Liberty
- (2)Subframe BracesJeep Liberty
- (3)Alignment KitsJeep Liberty
- (11)Leaf SpringsJeep Liberty
- (40)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (4)Skid PlatesJeep Liberty
- (3)Panhard BarsJeep Liberty
- Helper SpringsJeep Liberty
- (1)Steering DampersJeep Liberty
- (1)Ball JointsJeep Liberty
- (4)Bump StopsJeep Liberty
- (7)Suspension LubricantsJeep Liberty
- (2)Wheel SpacersJeep Liberty
Are you looking for the newest and best performing lowering kits, sway bars, air compressor systems, coil springs, control arms, shocks and struts, or other new suspension products for your Jeep Liberty? If so, you have found the right place to get them. At CARiD, we have everything you need to truly upgrade, enhance and improve the ride on your Jeep, with our outstanding range of suspension systems. Within our selection for your Jeep Liberty you'll find quality products by leading names like Skyjacker, ReadyLIFT, Rugged Ridge, Superlift, Rancho and Pro Comp, and all at our usual fantastic low prices.
Whether you need an Jeep Liberty shock absorber assembly or a terrific new Liberty master bushing kit, you'll find what you are looking for here, meaning you can finally equip your Jeep with the ride you want, and at a price you can afford when you shop at CARiD. All of these suspension systems, like the rest of our great Jeep Liberty mods, products and accessories, come supported by our exemplary customer service, as well as lasting manufacturer's warranties, meaning that you can also buy at CARiD with complete peace of mind. Get the ride you want for less by browsing our Jeep suspension kits and placing your order here today!
- Skyjacker® Platinum Coil-Over™ Lift KitPlatinum Coil-Over™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$776.25 - $1,552.29
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitPolyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...$52.43 - $476.66
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$86.36 - $1,715.65
- Tuff Country® EZ-Ride Lift KitComplete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing suspension lift...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$125.05 - $308.90
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and bushings...$27.58 - $499.95
- TeraFlex® Budget Boost Body Lift KitBudget Boost Body Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. Lift your Jeep. Lift it for several good reasons, all of which will make it more capable in off-road situations. Lift it to install larger diameter tires by making more room in the wheel...Improved ground clearanceAllows larger-diameter tires to clear wheel wells$127.29 - $522.49
- Revtek® Suspension Lift KitRevtek is world leader manufacturer of suspension system and off-road accessories. All products are installer friendly, superior in ride and construction, and provide the best value in the industry.Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$42.27 - $1,811.10
- Clayton Off Road® Long Arm Suspension Lift KitLong Arm Suspension Lift Kit by Clayton Off Road®. Clayton Off Road suspension lift systems are designed to give a smooth ride both on and off road while maintaining excellent handling characteristics. These are 100% bolt on...$797.05 - $3,239.10
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Leveling KitComfortRide™ Leveling Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$39.95 - $289.75
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein®. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$28.45 - $321.14
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for...Twin-Tube internal designAn ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving condition$15.59 - $76.51
- Koni® Heavy Track™ Shocks and StrutsHeavy Track™ Shocks and Struts by Koni®. Shocking conditions or winding roads? When asphalt becomes boring and gravel, dirt and dust are too tempting, HEAVY TRACK by KONl is the ideal all-terrain option. This shock absorber will...Twin-Tube internal designOptimum handling, road holding and grip$100.80 - $254.63
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series Shock AbsorbersHYDRO H7000 Series Shock Absorbers by Skyjacker®, 1 per Pack. Skyjacker® Hydro and Nitro Shocks Skyjacker® suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring...$39.99
- Skyjacker® M95 Monotube Shock AbsorbersM95 Monotube Shock Absorbers by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high pressure nitrogen gas...$76.95
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series Shock AbsorbersNITRO N8000 Series Shock Absorbers by Skyjacker®, 1 per Pack. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.$47.50
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Jeep Liberty Performance Suspension Reviews
2002 Jeep Liberty