- Spyder® Euro Fog LightsEuro Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$29.48 - $181.28
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$6.45 - $206.28
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer...$68.89 - $119.92
- Spec-D® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of...$33.38 - $178.08
- IPCW® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by IPCW®, 1 pair. If you're looking for superior quality fog lights for your vehicle to increase visibility during heavy rain, dense fog, snow, or other severe weather conditions, these are what the doctor...$129.28 - $185.58
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$16.40 - $110.68
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Winjet® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. To enhance both visibility and looks of your vehicle, these opulent fog lights are offered at a more than reasonable price. Fitted with highly efficient projector lenses and super...$16.40 - $105.62
- Spyder® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in...$29.48 - $181.28
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...$9.78 - $411.30
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle,...$68.04 - $312.66
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $75.28
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$84.00 - $333.20
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$13.51 - $323.22
- Putco® Luminix LED Fog LightsLuminix LED Fog Lights by Putco®. Luminix LED Fog Lights are constructed of black anodized 6061 billet aluminum, feature Nichia 3W LEDs, and focus lenses that concentrate the light beam path.$209.99 - $319.99
Jeep cars are tough sturdy vehicles that are built for the outdoors. There’s nothing more enjoyable than driving in the wild with the wind blowing in your face, taking in all the beautiful landscapes around you. Although the experience of going into the wilderness is exciting and fun, it’s important to remember that weather there can be merciless, bombarding you with heavy rain, snow, strong winds, and even fog. As the roads in woodland areas tend to be narrow, fog poses a significant problem, leaving you little time to react when you see something on the road in front of you. Headlights are simply ineffective in these conditions, and the only real solution to stay safe is to install fog lights. If you buy the Jeep fog lights sold at CARiD, you’ll have a much larger range of vision and your car will get a cool new modification that people are sure to notice.
Typically, headlights are installed in the front of a car, though the rear is also used to better show drivers behind you where you are. When compared to headlights, fog lights tend to be superior in brightness and power. They are located below headlights and are aimed downwards, thus shining below the fog and eliminating any glare. Invest in a set of fog lights today, and you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner.
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Automotive LightingSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Jeep Fog & Driving Lights Reviews
- Related Fog Lights Pages
- Popular Fog Lights Part Numbers
- TYC® 19-5989-00-1 - Driver Side NSF Certified Replacement Fog Light
- Winjet® WJ30-0094-09 - Clear Halo Projector Fog Lights
- Winjet® WJ30-0201-09 - Clear OEM Style Fog Lights
- Winjet® WJ30-0202-09 - Clear OEM Style Fog Lights
- Winjet® Wiring Kit -N - Fog Lights Wiring Harness
- Dorman® 923-837 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- Dorman® 923-838 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- Winjet® WJ30-0186-09 - Clear OEM Style Fog Lights