You no longer have to rush around, pointing-and-clicking all over the place searching for a Jeep Grill Guard. At CARiD.com, we’ve got what you need at the best prices around! Our entire inventory of Jeep Grille Guards is elite quality, coming at you in the highest grade Stainless Steel on the planet. Thanks to expert engineering and refined finishes for an added touch of class, our selection of Jeep Grille Guards is sure to have what you’re looking for. With names like Romik®, Black Horse®, and Westin® on our side, you can depend on nothing less than superior workmanship that goes the extra mile. A Jeep Grill Guard allows you to roam the landscape without having to “sweat the small stuff”.
Like a battering ram poised to break through the door, a Jeep Grill Guard leads the way on the front of your ride. A Jeep Grille Guard is great for parking, as well. Errant shopping carriages and people backing into the front-end are daily causes of accidents. Jeep Grille Guards go a long way in making sure these incidents don’t lead to expensive visits to the body shop. Jeep Grille Guards come with detailed instructions as well as all necessary mounting hardware. Click on your Model above to learn more today!
- Westin® Ultimate Bull BarUltimate Bull Bar with Stainless Steel Skid Plate by Westin®. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose. Available in chrome...$27.47 - $397.05
- Tuff-Bar® Euro Style Grille GuardEuro Style Grille Guard by Tuff-Bar®. This is a grille guard that offers great style and great protection at a very affordable price. Headlight guards are removable and the sturdy uprights are rubber clad for pushing. The mounting...$259.14 - $489.60
- Lund® Bull Bar with LED Light BarBull Bar with LED Light Bar by Lund®. Create a tough, heavy-duty look on your truck’s front end while providing bumper and grille protection and improved night visibility.Made from thick 3.5” oval heavy-duty steel tubesIncludes an integrated 20” heavy-duty LED light bar with flood beam pattern, 54watt, 3K lumens$449.99 - $499.99
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Grille Guard3000 Series Grille Guard by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...$252.02 - $788.73
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Push Bar3000 Series Push Bar by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...Patented step allows easy access to the hood and engine compartmentStep area is compressed into the steel, yielding incredible strength and leaving no weak spots where rust can attack$252.02 - $788.73
- SteelCraft® Grille GuardGrille Guard by SteelCraft®. The SteelCraft design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal grille guards cannot achieve. They offer both real protection and elegance. Easy bolt-on installation.Heavy duty one-piece constructionProtective rubber stripping$259.55 - $449.25
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...$841.00 - $1,162.72
- Aries® 3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate by Aries®. From the cattle rancher on the open range to the industrial man of the asphalt jungle to the jerky-jawing trail hog of the north woods, the Aries 3" bull bar is made for those who...3" diameter, heavy-wall tube designRemovable skid plate with aggressive cutout$145.56 - $251.40
- Warn® Trans4mer™ Mounting SystemTrans4mer™ Mounting System by Warn®. The original Warn Trans4mer can be configured in several ways to match your needs. This system is engineered so the Grille Guard uprights bolt directly to the vehicle's frame, and the Winch...$449.77 - $1,368.36
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries®. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...One-piece build for maximum strengthCustom design for each application$223.04 - $609.52
- Aries® Pro Series Grille GuardsPro Series Grill Guard by Aries®. This grille guard will give your truck or SUV a rugged look. The Patented Pending design includes a rotating crossbar for accommodating the most popular LED light bars, which allows full...Single row LED light bar housingPatent Pending design with aerodynamic crossbar$26.17 - $446.38
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road®. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- Go Rhino® Rhino Charger RC2 Bull BarRhino Charger RC2 Bull Bar by Go Rhino®. This modern take on the traditional bull bar is made in stainless steel, and it is as tough as it looks. The Charger RC2 has a new bracket system that is separate from the bar itself.$189.28 - $252.33
- Westin® Sportsman Grille GuardSportsman Grille Guard by Westin®. The Sportsman Grille Guard sets the standard for grille guards. Its rugged one-piece fully welded construction provides real protection and solid strength. Available in polished stainless steel...$422.14 - $684.61
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $236.52
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
Jeep Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2007 Jeep Commander