- Mile Marker® - Hydraulic Winch Adapter KitStarting at: $82.50$82.50
- Rugged Ridge® - Raised Winch PlateStarting at: $149.99$149.99
- WARN® - Hard Winch CoverStarting at: $77.94$77.94
- WARN® - Winch Mounting PlateStarting at: $127.19$127.19
- Smittybilt® - Winch PlateStarting at: $69.99$69.99
- T-Max® - Winch MountStarting at: $57.23$57.23
- Warrior® - Winch Mount KitStarting at: $246.35$246.35
- CURT® - Winch Plate for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $129.09$129.09
- WARN® - Industrial Wire Rope Tension KitStarting at: $86.52$86.52
- Rugged Ridge® - Remote Winch Control For 8500/10500 lbs WinchesStarting at: $39.99$39.99
"This is the best basic winch you can get. Don't be fooled into buying any of the cheaper ones. Learn from my mistakes. It does what it says it does. Pulls four tons. Has paid for itself in my case with one emergency use. Had to pull and lift 2.5 tons which it did with ease. I would recommend having a snatch block and either a chain or heavy strap to give more options when needed. It is not always possible to get the truck with the winch in exactly the right spot. The snatch block allows for more choices. "
"Lets you make a portable winch out of many utility and vehicle winches. This anchor plate is very solid, about 1/4" thick steel. Looking at the picture, I was a little concerned with how the chains connect to the anchor, but the chain connections are very solid. The chain and clevis hooks are high quality. The pre-drilled holes fit other brands of winches. About the only thing is that the hooks are not clevis hooks, they are the U type and for looping the chains onto one another, this setup is less then ideal. But the U hooks are better for connecting to pulling straps. "
"This has been worth the money thus far. It is fast, powerful and looks very nice as opposed to other winches which have solenoids and other bits seemingly glommed on to the winch. This unit is one complete, sealed piece and is much lighter than other winches in it's class (mostly due to the synthetic line). Includes everything required for a basic install unless you want to do what I did which is install the Warn quick-connect so you can easily unplug the winch and plug in jumper cables."
"These 95000 lbs winch looks amazing. I have used it a few times so far with definite success. My only concern is there seems to be rust forming around the sides of the inner spooling area after not much time on my Jeep. Installation was fairly straight forward and I did it with only hand tools. "
"Ordered one for my Wrangler. Decided to go with T-max because of the good feedback thru the internet. It is a first thing you need for outdoor adventure. Good quality product, fast delivery. Will order one more for the back."