If you are doing your best to keep your old good Jeep CJ well maintained and good-looking, a grille guard is a necessary addition. It will not only give an extra protection to your vehicle, but also make it look more robust and stylish. You know that decent accessories for this classic Jeep are rather rare. CARiD.com provides an unmatched choice of the Jeep CJ grille guards, and other elements, which can help to make your vehicle more convenient, safe and attractive.
We realize that this famous vehicle deserves the best custom parts. This is why here you will find only the accessories produced by such renowned brands as GO RHINO, ROMIK, ARIES, and so on. The Jeep CJ grille guards come in polished stainless steel or black powder coat finish. If you need even more stylish details, there are endless possibilities for your Jeep CJ customization. At CARiD.com you can find everything necessary from stainless steel side bars to rear hitch steps. All of them are designed to fit precisely your vehicle. It is important to bear in mind that all the Jeep CJ custom parts from CERiD.com feature exceptional quality and unrivaled design.
- Smittybilt® Tail Light GuardsTail Light Guards by Smittybilt®. Flashy bumpers and wheel and tire combos always attract attention, but it's the details that separate the players from the posers. If you want to put your Jeep way ahead of the pack, Smittybilt has...Light guards protect valuables lights and add lots of styleHinges and brackets replace worn pieces or provide an appearance upgrade$19.99 - $139.99
- Rugged Ridge® Euro Style Light Guard KitEuro Style Light Guard Kit by Rugged Ridge®. Protect your valuable lights and give your Jeep a tough, ready-for-anything look with this Euro Style Light Guard Kit. Each piece is designed to provide the ultimate in style and...$19.99 - $522.99
- Crown® Stone GuardStone Guard by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$34.84 - $69.68
- Rampage® Tail Light GuardTail Light Guard by Rampage®. Protects lights from flying debris. Comes complete with hardware and weather tight seal.Available in black and Stainless SteelEasy no-drill installations$44.97 - $89.97
- Crown® Light Guard KitLight Guard Kit by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$30.49 - $134.28
- Smittybilt® 3" Round Sure Steps3" Round Sure Steps by Smittybilt®. Get rugged, tough-truck looks and a helpful step in and out of your cab with the most advanced side steps on the market. Constructed from heavy-duty, thick walled tubing with stylish curved ends,...$159.99 - $219.99
- Warrior® 3" Knight Guard™ Black Round Nerf Bars3" Knight Guard™ Black Round Nerf Bars by Warrior®. Knight Guard™ Nerf Bars span the full length of the vehicle, for wheel-to-wheel protection of the rocker panel. Constructed of 3" round tube and black powder-coated, each Bars...Spans The Full Length Of The VehicleWheel-to-Wheel Protection$350.95 - $411.58
- Smittybilt® Atlas Rock SlidersAtlas Rock Sliders by Smittybilt®. These rock sliders will protect the rocker panel area on your Jeep and keep you from getting hung up on obstacles when wheeling off-road. They're manufactured from thick 3/16" cold rolled steel...Protects rocker panel area from damaging impactsKeeps Jeep from catching on rocker panel and hanging up on obstacles$259.99 - $499.99
- Paramount® Rocker GuardsRocker Guards by Paramount Automotive®, 1 Pair. Dress up your Jeep while keeping it looking neater with Rocker Guards. This steel armor will protect your bodywork from damage. As a bonus, it will let your Jeep slide along that...$134.00 - $212.00
- Warrior® Rocker Panel GuardRocker Panel Guard by Warrior®. Rock Sliders provide a full 6” to 7” of under-body wrap to the rocker panel. This rugged construction is built from 3/16” steel plate.Provides A Full 7" Under Body WrapBuilt From 3/16" Steel Plate$242.34 - $409.97
- Warrior® Hoop StepsHoop Steps by Warrior®. Rock Bars are constructed of heavy-duty 2" x 4" rectangular steel and designed to protect the entire length of the rocker panel. Polyurethane end caps keep the tube free of debris. Rock Bar options include a...Heavy Duty 2" x 4" Rectangular SteelDesigned to Protect Entire Length Of Rocker Panel$38.50 - $616.74
- Poison Spyder Customs® DIY Rico Step™ KitDIY Rico Step Kit by Poison Spyder Customs®. The DIY Rico Step™ Kit from Poison Spyder allows the do-it-yourselfer to add a heavy duty rub rail and entry step to the stock Jeep JK Rubicon rocker rails, Poison Spyder Rocker...All kits include the components to do both sides of the JeepAll kits should be installed by a certified welder$175.99 - $269.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® DIY Slider Tube KitDIY Slider Tube Kit by Poison Spyder Customs®. With the DIY Slider Tube Kit you can add a rugged, DOM tube slider to your home-built or other manufacturer's rocker protectors. The kit includes the slider tubes as well as the short...Two kits available for short wheelbase and for long wheelbaseThe kit includes the slider tubes as well as the short tube supports to brace the center of the tube against the rocker.$109.99 - $119.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® Ricochet RockersRicochet Rockers by Poison Spyder Customs®. Poison Spyder Ricochet Rockers™ are built with the same hardcore toughness as its counterpart the Rocker Knocker™, with the added utility of a combination 5" step and slider. This...Protection can be used alone or in combination with Crusher Corners™Have a distinguishing 5" dimpled plate$468.99 - $499.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® Rocker Knockers with SlidersRocker Knockers with Sliders by Poison Spyder Customs®. Rocker Knockers™ are the ultimate protection for your Jeep's vulnerable rocker panel area. As the trails get tougher and recreational off-roading gets more and more...Protect your rocker panelsHigh strength 3/16" plate steel armor$275.99 - $405.99
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.