Daystar Suspension Systems
Since the company’s earliest days in 1977, Daystar has specialized in the development and use of polyurethane to create a wide range of automotive products designed to enhance your vehicle ownership experience. While Daystar engineers a great deal of products for off-roading, you do not need a 4x4 to appreciate the superior levels of build quality, durability, and increased driving comfort they will add to any coupe, sedan, or minivan.
- Daystar®ComfortRide™ Lift Kitfrom $26.26
- Daystar®Polyurethane Body Mountfrom $23.11
- Daystar®Polyurethane Super Kitfrom $99.99
- Daystar®Polyurethane Bushing Kitsfrom $6.26
- Daystar®Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armorfrom $14.99
- Daystar®Custom Shock Bootfrom $2.73
- Daystar®Bump Stopsfrom $7.32
- Daystar®Stinger Bump Stopsfrom $109.95
- Daystar®POV Camera Mounting Systemfrom $49.99
- Daystar®Cam Can Kitfrom $6.99
- Daystar®Dash Panelfrom $24.95
- Daystar®Jack Handle and Winch Isolatorfrom $10.47
- Daystar®Mud Flapsfrom $69.95
- Daystar®Hood Pin Kitfrom $3.99
In our Daystar section, you will find polyurethane mounts and bushings designed to provide all the benefits of typical OEM rubber ones without the drawbacks of rubber. No matter what your car or truck’s suspension design is, you’ll find the best replacement mounts and bushings for your coil springs, leaf springs, steering system components, engine, transmission, differential, control arms, shock absorbers, solid axle alignment arms, and more. Their polyurethane construction has been relentlessly perfected with two main objectives in mind: superior performance and superior longevity.
Daystar also offers a range of flexible polyurethane boots to protect axle joints, driveshaft joints, shock absorbers, and steering stabilizer shocks. Choose them in traditional black, or spuce up your vehicle’s undercarriage with Daystar’s range of bright colors. The suspension experts at Daystar have also taken what’s good about truck suspension components and refined them with improvements that pay dividends both on the road and off.
Daystar offers a range of other useful automotive accessories. If you’ve got a tailgate-mounted spare tire, the Cam Can kit uses it to attach and carry a variety of two purpose-built 2-gallon containers for water, fuel, and tools. If you use a winch, you’ll find some clever polyurethane accessories designed for your winch hook and roller fairleads. And if you’re running wiring through specially drilled holes in your vehicle to install lighting or other accessories, the Firewall Boot prevents your wiring from getting cut while it blocks any outside water from passing through the hole.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Daystar. Our employees have tested these products on their own vehicles, and you can rest assured what we offer for sale will provide you equal satisfaction. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on Daystar products on our site, and we'll make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists that are available seven days a week.
| Posted by Hamad | (Umm Al Quwain, AA)
Excellent but when the car hit bump street I feel it more harder.
- Popular Daystar Part Numbers
- Daystar® KU71104BK - Hood Pin Kit (Black)
- Daystar® KU71104RE - Hood Pin Kit (Red)
- Daystar® KU11005 - Lubrathane Poly Lube Grease Gun
- Daystar® KG09101BK - 2" ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit (W/O Shocks)
- Daystar® KG09105BK - 2" ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit
- Daystar® KC09100BK - 2.5" ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit
- Daystar® KC09105BK - 2" x 2" ComfortRide™ Lift Kit
- Daystar® KC09103BK - 1.5" ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit
- Daystar® KF09111BK - 2.5" ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit
- Daystar® KF09115BK - 1" ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit