- Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings between your vehicle’s body and frame
- High-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Eliminates shifting of the body on top of chassis frame due to deteriorated body mounts that can increase unsafe body roll
- Provides proper alignment of body on top of vehicle frame and eliminates noise, vibration, and harshness rattles
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
If the ride of your vehicle has become increasingly jarring and harsh as the miles have added up, it may be because rubber mounts and bushings between the body of your vehicle and the frame below it have either dried up, cracked, or collapsed. When that happens, the body no longer sits properly on top of the frame as it was designed to. Not only do vibrations, rattles, and squeaks become more prevalent, the body can shift around to cause greater body roll around turns. Daystar lets you restore new car ride quality to your vehicle with the Polyurethane Body Cab Mount kit. The kit includes replacement bushings to match all of your original rubber body mounts. Advanced design and manufacturing allows the new pieces to be sized and fitted to the exact OEM tolerances of your vehicle, ensuring they work without compromise.
Polyurethane construction provides superior cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Whatever the design of your body-on-frame vehicle is, the Daystar Polyurethane Body Cab Mount kit is customized to fit your make and model. Daystar proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.23.11 229.99
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)