- Coilover KitsJeep Wrangler
- (12)Lowering KitsJeep Wrangler
- (688)Lift KitsJeep Wrangler
- Handling KitsJeep Wrangler
- (36)Leveling KitsJeep Wrangler
- (56)Air SuspensionJeep Wrangler
- (463)Shocks & StrutsJeep Wrangler
- (251)Coil SpringsJeep Wrangler
- (277)Sway BarsJeep Wrangler
- (476)Control ArmsJeep Wrangler
- Conversion KitsJeep Wrangler
- (2)Subframe BracesJeep Wrangler
- (3)Alignment KitsJeep Wrangler
- (183)Leaf SpringsJeep Wrangler
- (1)Traction BarsJeep Wrangler
- (256)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (185)Skid PlatesJeep Wrangler
- (3)Panhard BarsJeep Wrangler
- Helper SpringsJeep Wrangler
- (1)Steering DampersJeep Wrangler
- (1)4 Link Kits & FramesJeep Wrangler
- (2)Ball JointsJeep Wrangler
- (5)Bump StopsJeep Wrangler
- (7)Suspension LubricantsJeep Wrangler
- (45)Wheel SpacersJeep Wrangler
Modifying the suspension on your Jeep Wrangler is easier and more affordable when you shop at CARiD. We supply precision engineered Jeep Wrangler suspension systems by the best names in the industry, including Rugged Ridge, Air Lift, Pro Comp, Skyjacker, Superlift, ReadyLIFT and more, and all of the products you'll find in our Jeep suspension and shock absorber range have been chosen and tested by our car experts, to ensure we include only the products with the best workmanship that deliver the best results in terms of the Wrangler's ride and your daily driving experience.
Whether you are looking for an Jeep Wrangler lowering kit, shock absorbers, an alignment camber kit, a master bushing kit, sway bar assembly or stabilizer bar, we have all of the latest and best suspension kits here at CARiD to suit your fantastic Jeep model. We offer fast shipping and delivery and excellent customer service with all of these terrific, top of the range products, as well as some of the best prices available online, so if you are committed to upgrading your Wrangler's ride with the best available suspension products, then check out the great CARiD range and place your order now!
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$86.36 - $1,715.65
- Pro Comp® Nitro Leveling KitNitro Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Nitro Kits are the economical alternative to a complete suspension system. The Nitro Kit's utilize coil spring spacers, torsion keys, or strut spacers to achieve front lift. This leaves the...Precision engineeredApplication-specific designs$249.99 - $699.99
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$252.33 - $2,494.04
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...$44.01 - $483.89
- King Shocks® OEM Performance Series Shock AbsorbersOEM Performance Series Shock Absorbers by King Shocks®. King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your vehicle with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world...Monotube internal designLightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination$519.75 - $2,600.00
- ReadyLIFT® Truck Lift KitTruck Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your Truck safely, without making it steer vaguely, handle poorly, or feel top-heavy with a Custom Lift Kit from ReadyLIFT. Make room for larger tires and wheels, improve ground clearance, or just...$59.95 - $809.95
- ICON® VS Series 2.0 CoiloversV.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Coilovers by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your...Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature rangeNitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir$1,399.90 - $1,659.90
- Pro Comp® Pro Runner Shock AbsorberPro Runner Shock Absorber by Pro Comp®. The gas-charged, monotube design of Pro Comp’s Pro Runner shocks delivers superior performance over traditional twin-tube, hydraulic shocks due to improved cooling and larger piston surface...Monotube designNitrogen gas charged$69.99 - $114.99
- Eibach® All-Terrain Lift KitAll-Terrain Lift Kit by Eibach®. Ready to tackle whatever road conditions your Jeep might face? Combine race-proven spring technology with a set of perfectly tuned shocks and you have the Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT.Eibach ALL-TERRAIN-LIFT Springs, which are Precision-Engineered for better Off-Road Capability and Superior On-Road Stability and HandlingEibach Pro-Truck Shocks that are Built in the USA Using Nitro-Coated Rods, MAXIMA® Shock Oil and Heavy-Duty Powdercoated Bodies$775.44 - $1,086.03
- Skyjacker® Long Arm Series Lift KitLong Arm Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$2,109.05 - $3,065.64
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitPolyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...$52.43 - $476.66
- Skyjacker® Rock Ready™ Lift KitsRock Ready™ Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$451.03 - $2,596.58
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Lift KitSoftride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...$227.12 - $2,422.15
- Skyjacker® Value Flex Series Lift KitsValue Flex Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$253.88 - $1,222.27
- Skyjacker® Softride Leaf SpringSoftride™ Leaf Spring by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$85.13 - $2,016.67
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,995.00 - $2,587.50
Jeep Wrangler Performance Suspension Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler