2001 Jeep Wrangler Performance Suspension
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, Standard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$113.61from $90.89 - $1,030.05# 17221577
- Skyjacker® Rock Ready Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Rock Ready Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$405.49from $324.39 - $2,533.24# 54388940
- Skyjacker® Value Flex Series Lift KitJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, Value Flex Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$850.35from $680.28 - $1,076.55# 17221914
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Body Lift KitJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, Polyurethane Body Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Installing a Body Lift is the perfect time to replace those worn Cab Mount Bushings with new, longer lasting Polyurethane Units.More Tire And Wheel Options Than Stock HeightLimited Lifetime Warranty
$175.83from $140.66 - $236.10# 54388838
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs
$34.48from $27.58 - $499.95# 4291732
- TeraFlex® Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. Lift your Jeep. Lift it for several good reasons, all of which will make it more capable in off-road situations. Lift it to install larger diameter tires by making more room in the wheel...Improved ground clearanceAllows larger-diameter tires to clear wheel wells
$27.30from $21.84 - $2,581.14# 10982094
- TeraFlex® Pro LCG Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Pro LCG Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. This suspension system is designed for the aggressive off road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high-speed performance. From...Low center of gravity with maximum ground clearance4-link rear upper geometry
$93.80from $75.04 - $5,113.84# 10981827
- TeraFlex® Enduro LCG Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Enduro LCG Lift Kit by TeraFlex®. This suspension system is designed for the entry-level off road enthusiast that wants suspension performance with very little modification to the vehicle frame. This suspension...Comprehensive kit with all the parts you need to raise your JeepHeavy-duty trail-ready components
$833.61from $666.89 - $2,732.19# 10981787
- ARB® Old Man Emu Suspension SystemJeep Wrangler 2001, Old Man Emu Suspension System by ARB®. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.A range of tuned and matched integrated systems offeredWeeks of testing of each vehicle system in a variety of terrains and with varying loads
$15.00from $12.00 - $949.00# 15954417
- Rugged Ridge® 2" Coil Spring Spacer KitJeep Wrangler 2001, 2" Coil Spring Spacer Kit by Rugged Ridge®. This is an economical way to give your Jeep a small lift, for a more aggressive look and to enable the fitment of up to 32" x 11.5" x 15" tires. These rugged and...Easy economical way to gain a small suspension liftEnables the fitment of up to 32" x 11.5" x 15" tires
$188.74from $150.99 - $350.99# 9050640
- Rugged Ridge® 3" Body LiftJeep Wrangler 2001, 3" Body Lift by Rugged Ridge®. If you're looking for increased clearance for larger tires, this 3" Body Lift Kit is for you. It's the easy and economical way to fit up to 33" diameter tires without suspension...Raises body 3" from frameAllows fitment of up to 33" diameter tires
$167.49from $133.99 - $153.99# 4506285
- Rugged Ridge® Suspension Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Suspension Lift Kit by Rugged Ridge®. Designed by a dedicated team of Jeep enthusiasts, these lift kits are designed to provide great off-road performance without sacrificing on-road ride. They're packed with...Improves off-road performance while preserving factory-like on-road ride2" kit designed for up to 32" x 11.5" x 15" tires and moderate off-road use
$661.24from $528.99 - $959.99# 4506346
- Rubicon Express® Extreme Duty Long Arm Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Extreme Duty Long Arm Lift Kit by Rubicon Express®. These are Rubicon's most comprehensive lift kits with longer control arms that provide an upgraded level of wheel articulation, off-road capability, and...Available in 3.5 or 4.5 inches of lift3.5" kit provides clearance for tires up to 35" in diameter x 12.5" wide, 4.5" kit provides for 37" diameter x 12.5" wide
$3,487.49from $2,789.99 - $3,319.99# 12207928
- Superlift® Coil Spacer Lift KitJeep Wrangler Sahara / SE / Sport 2001, Coil Spacer Lift Kit for 1.75" Body Lift by Superlift®. Includes: Superide Shocks with Boots, Coil Spring Spacer, Bump Stop Extension, Rear Pinion Angle Cams. Superlift's Product Development...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Superlift® Lift Kit Component BoxJeep Wrangler Sahara / SE / Sport 2001, Lift Kit Component Box by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$374.94from $299.95 - $849.95# 60375140
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitJeep Wrangler Sahara / SE / Sport 2001, Master™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$774.94from $619.95 - $1,683.95# 60375151
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$63.74from $50.99 - $135.79# 54388937
- TeraFlex® Repair KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Repair Kit by TeraFlex®. TeraFlex has mounts. Mounts for shock absorbers, track rods, Shock pin eliminators, relocators, you name it. With their vast array of Jeep offroad parts, they've generated a thick...Improved ground clearanceAllows larger-diameter tires to clear wheel wells
$11.86from $9.49 - $18.04# 11019803
- Fabtech® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockJeep TJ 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®. 2.5 Coilover Conversion System; 6/8 in. Lift; Incl. Comp Box PN[FTS24027BK].
- Warrior® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockJeep TJ 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Warrior®.
$471.70from $377.36 - $1,180.10# 13905629
- Crown® Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep TJ 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation
$106.73from $85.38 - $355.77# 16683957
- Rancho® Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep TJ 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension by Rancho®. Incl. Coil Springs.
$874.99from $699.99 - $1,199.99# 14178928
- Tuff Country® EZ-Flex Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, EZ-Flex Lift Kit with 4" Front and Rear Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$1,172.19from $937.75 - $1,081.29# 55399479
- Tuff Country® EZ-Ride Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, EZ-Ride Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2" to make the front level...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$611.50from $489.20 - $672.53# 13616310
- Tuff Country® Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Lift Kit with 1.75" Front and Rear Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Includes: Poly Coil Spring Spacers, Front Bump Stop Spacer, Transfer Case Drop Sleeves, Shock Clevis Mount Nuts, Hex Head Bolts. Tuff Country...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$206.21from $164.97 - $307.61# 13616292
- Warrior® Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep TJ 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension by Warrior®. Economy Suspension Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Coil Spring Spacers; Hardware.
- Warrior® Lift Kit-Suspension RearJeep TJ 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension Rear by Warrior®. Suspension Leveling Kit; 2 in. Lift; Rear; Incl. Coil Spring Spacer; Hardware.
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube ShockJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockJeep Wrangler 2001, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Body Lift by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Blue Straight Boot. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Standard ShockJeep Wrangler 2001, 5100 Series Standard Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
$85.28from $68.22 - $96.08# 17171980
- Bilstein® 5160 Series ShockJeep Wrangler 2001, 5160 Series Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. Without Boot. BILSTEIN 5160 Series Stock Mount Remote Reservoir Shocks are a direct-fit for your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV—no...BILSTEIN's industry leading monotube designZinc finish with multi-layer unique BILSTEIN coating for extreme protection
$233.49from $186.79 - $211.79# 17171983
- Daystar® Scorpion™ ShockJeep Wrangler 2001, Scorpion™ Shock by Daystar®. 1 per Pack. For those that have added Daystar lift kits under two inches to obtain the most subtle amount of lift, this is a set of replacement shock absorbers designed to match...Allows enough ride height increase for larger tires with minimal adverse effects on vehicle stability, driveshaft angles, and cabin accessDaystar polyurethane bushings are included for both “eye” ends of the shock absorber
- KONI® Heavy Track™ ShocksJeep Wrangler with Independent Suspension 2001, Heavy Track™ Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Mono-Tube with High Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Standard Adjustable. Body Style: Standard. Shocking conditions or winding...Optimum handling, road holding and gripAdjustable rebound forces for all on and offroad conditions
$121.25from $97.00 - $123.88# 16476137
- ARB® Extended Length ShockJeep Wrangler 2001, Required Extended Length Shock by ARB®, Order 2 Pcs. Used by 4 wheelers throughout the world, OME Nitrochargers set the standard in ride comfort over any terrain and simply outperform the competition.
- Rugged Ridge® Nitrogen Series Shock AbsorberJeep Wrangler 2001, Nitrogen Series Shock Absorber by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Superlift® Superide™ Shock AbsorberJeep Wrangler Sahara / SE / Sport 2001, Superide™ Shock Absorber by Superlift®. 1 per Pack. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 12.5" Compressed Includes: Metal Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
$27.63from $22.10 - $22.78# 17924654
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberJeep TJ 2001, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14178931
- Skyjacker® Rock Ready™ Coil Spring Lift KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Rock Ready™ Coil Spring Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. For years Skyjacker has offered its legendary Rock Ready coils for great offroad performance, but given the diverse uses of the Jeep Wrangler JK. These new coils...Rock Ready™ coils for off-road performanceHot wound 5160 material
$695.38from $556.30 - $722.97# 55575024
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Coil SpringsJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, Softride™ Coil Springs by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. These coils are ideal when ride quality is your peak concern. These new coils are engineered to maintain the original ride quality as closely as possible...Softride™ coils for smooth ride like OEHot wound 5160 material
$185.66from $148.53 - $245.07# 55575027
- ARB® Coil SpringJeep Wrangler 2001, Required Coil Spring by ARB®. Combine this with punishing off road conditions, and the limitations of standard springs soon become apparent.Springs are formed on precision mandrelsScragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9821382
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9808719
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitJeep TJ 2001, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Helper Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required; OEM Number W237604157.
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitJeep TJ 2001, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System; Weight Capacity 2400 lbs.; Front Axle; Professional Installation Required.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitJeep TJ 2001, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13329505
- Hellwig® Off Road Ready Sway BarJeep Wrangler 2001, Off Road Ready Sway Bar by Hellwig®. This is a set of sway bars designed for the needs of lifted trucks that are used off-road. Unique mounting design allows for maximum up-and-down wheel articulation, and...Sway bars designed for the needs of lifted trucks that are used off-roadUnique mounting design allows for maximum up-and-down wheel articulation
$191.71from $153.37 - $398.09# 15604809
- Hellwig® Sway BarJeep Wrangler 2001, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$214.50from $171.60 - $400.43# 45065832
- Daystar® Control Arm KitJeep Wrangler 2001, Control Arm Kit by Daystar®. Gain greater suspension travel and flexibility for improved traction off road while maintaining on-road ride quality with replacement upper control arms from Daystar. Joints feature...Designed to maximize suspension travel and improve traction on both smooth and uneven surfacesBolts feature a zerk nozzle on the end to add grease to the ball joint housing
$276.25from $221.00 - $894.68# 4293794
- Rugged Ridge® Control Arm Axle Mount, HD, FrontJeep Wrangler 2001, Control Arm Axle Mount, Pair, HD, Front by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Skyjacker® Control ArmsJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, Control Arms by Skyjacker®. Skyjacker knows the importance of steering correction after lifting a vehicle and we have an extensive line of steering components to prove it. From drag links to a variety of...Components are custom-made for your specific year, make and model lifted truck or SUVCorrects the relationship between your suspension and steering system
$167.14from $133.71 - $607.39# 41875696
- Skyjacker® Track Bar KitJeep TJ / Wrangler 2001, Track Bar Kit by Skyjacker®. Increase traction while keeping articulation. Traction Bar System eliminates unwanted suspension movement that causes axle wrap.Increase traction while keeping articulationMade in USA
$41.33from $33.06 - $238.22# 16956063
- Tuff Country® EZ-Flex Lower Control ArmJeep Wrangler 2001, EZ-Flex Lower Control Arm for 3"-4" Body Lift by Tuff Country®.
- Warrior® Control ArmJeep TJ 2001, Control Arm by Warrior®.
$131.60from $105.28 - $173.13# 13905625
- JKS Manufacturing® Suspension Link Arm KitJeep TJ 2001, Suspension Link Arm Kit by JKS Manufacturing®.
$348.75from $279.00 - $364.50# 16077455
- JKS Manufacturing® Track BarJeep TJ 2001, Track Bar by JKS Manufacturing®.
$270.00from $216.00 - $252.00# 16077458
Guides & Articles
If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 35896131
- Rugged Ridge® Door Arm Restsfrom $26.99 - $52.99# 4303265
2001 Jeep Wrangler Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 4 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1987 Jeep Wrangler | Posted by Chris | (Sevierville, TN)
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Models
- 2001 Jeep TJ SE Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Jeep TJ Sahara Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Jeep TJ Sport Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler 60 Aniversario Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler SE Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport Performance Suspension Parts