Since 1949, Air Lift has been a leader in the development of air-filled helper springs, self-supporting independent air springs, air compressors, and digital control systems for the commercial and street rod tuning industries. While Air Lift engineers various products for professional racing series events, you don’t need a track-prepared vehicle to appreciate the superior level of durability and performance Air Lift suspension components will bring to any vehicle.
- Air Lift® Performance Air Suspension KitsPerformance Air Suspension Kits by Air Lift®. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are desired. Choose air compressors in standard or heavy-duty...$325.00 - $1,400.00
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsLoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go. Adjustment of your springs...$159.00 - $475.00
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsLoad Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads. For...$87.68 - $499.00
- Air Lift® SlamAIR™ Adjustable Air Spring KitSlamAIR™ Adjustable Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered from 2 to 4 inches. Together, they add up to 2,000 pounds of...Set of two adjustable secondary air support springsRestores up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches$135.00 - $379.00
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemSmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride height. Available with...$433.92 - $864.44
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemWireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal Inflation kit that...$367.50 - $524.99
- Air Lift® AirCell™ KitAirCell™ Front Kit by Air Lift®. This is a set of two polyurethane cylinders that serve as secondary rear support springs to maintain ride height and prevent sag on vehicles which carry heavy loads. No adjustment or maintenance...$168.00
- Air Lift® Fabricator ShocksUniversal Fabricator Shocks by Air Lift®. Sold in Pairs. This is a set of two air spring assist bags mounted over shock absorbers on strut assemblies - complete with related components to allow a vehicle fabricator to install them...Designed for the vehicle fabricator with parts necessary to install on customized suspensions intended for low ridingShock absorber is contained within the air spring bag, offering compact dimensions that can be used in tight spaces$550.00 - $850.00
- Air Lift® Fabricator StrutsUniversal Fabricator Struts by Air Lift®. Sold in Pairs. These are sets of two air bellows mounted over strut assemblies - complete with related components to allow a vehicle fabricator to install them on a unique, customized...Designed for the vehicle fabricator with parts necessary to install on customized suspensions intended for low ridingIncludes two air bellows mounted over strut assemblies$850.00
- Air Lift® SlamAIR™ ShocksUniversal SlamAIR™ Shocks by Air Lift®. Hardware not Included. This is a set of two adjustable air bag over shock suspension components designed for street rods or custom built vehicles that have already been lowered from 2 to 4...Set of two adjustable air-over-shock type shock absorbersRestores leveling and weight-carrying capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches$592.22 - $667.35
- Air Lift® Gen IV Dominator Series Air Bag (With Single 1/2" Port)Universal Gen IV Dominator Series Air Bag by Air Lift®. With Single 1/2" Port. Dominator series air spring bags are available individually and can be used with Air Lift Performance kits and Crafter kits. Rated to hold 600 psi, the...Air spring bags are sold individually to serve replacement needsD2500 springs features a load rating of 294 – 2,096 pounds$67.99 - $75.99
- Air Lift® Air Spring SolenoidUniversal Air Spring Solenoid by Air Lift®. These are individual replacement solenoid components found in Air Lift air suspension systems. These air spring solenoids are available in multiple port sizes, flow rates, and maximum psi...1/8th-inch Air Spring Solenoid is used primarily with the LoadController I Air Compressor System (Separate Path, Daily Use version)1/8th-inch FNPT solenoid features a 5/64th-inch diameter female orifice rated for 140 psi maximum pressure$73.93 - $104.73
- Air Lift® Pressure SwitchUniversal Pressure Switch by Air Lift®. Turns compressor on at pressures less than 84 psi and shut the compressor off at 175 psi. Threads are 1/8" MNPT. These screw-in pressure switches activate your vehicle’s on-board air...Regulates air pressure within each air spring assemblyIdentical to pressure switches included in Air Lift air suspension kits should a replacement part be needed$29.40
- Air Lift® AirlineUniversal Airline by Air Lift®. This thermoplastic tubing matches original Air Lift kit equipment when you need additional lengths of air hose for customization of your air suspension system. The tubing is constructed from synflex...Sold by the foot and can be easily cut to fit your needsThermoplastic construction offers lighter weight, superior flexibility, and improved resistance to chemical breakdown compared to rubber$0.63 - $97.04
- Air Lift® GaugeUniversal Gauge by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a range of replacement gauges identical to all of the original equipment found in each of their complete kits. Here, you’ll find single-needle gauges for springs controlled as a pair,...All gauges feature backlighting illuminationSingle-needle gauges are compatible with springs controlled as a pair (equal path systems)$26.09 - $127.94
- Air Lift® Single LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems (With Equal Path, For Daily Use) (25854)Single LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems (25854) by Air Lift®. Equal Path, for Daily Use. Includes: Heavy Duty Compressor, Single Gauge with Controls, Pressure Sensor, Wiring Harness, Air Lines, Fittings Provide one-touch...$272.50
- Air Lift® Single LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems (With Equal Path, For Intermittent Use) (25850)Single LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems (25850) by Air Lift®. Equal Path, for Intermittent Use. Includes: Standart Duty Compressor, Single Gauge with Controls, Pressure Sensor, Wiring Harness, Air Lines, Fittings Provide...$236.50
- Air Lift® WirelessAIR™ Compressor System (With Separate Air Spring Infation) (72000)WirelessAIR™ Compressor System (72000) by Air Lift®. With Separate Air Spring Infation. Includes: Compressor, Manifold, Control Box. is an affordable wireless on-board air compressor system that provides one-touch control of your...Heavy Duty Compressor provides separate airflow paths for each individual spring, allowing each one to be inflated or deflated independentlyHeavy-duty air compressor runs quieter and provides better filtration than the standard compressor$524.99
- Air Lift® WirelessOne™ Compressor System (With Equal Air Spring Infation) (25870)WirelessOne™ Compressor System (25870) by Air Lift®. With Equal Air Spring Infation. Includes: Compressor, Manifold, Key FOB Remote. This kit includes a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the...Handheld wireless remote allows full controllability from inside or outside the vehicle up to 25 feet awayStandard air compressor provides a single-path airflow, adjusting all springs together equally to the same pressure$367.50
- Air Lift® Dual LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems (With Separate Path, For Intermittent Use) (25856)Dual LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems (25856) by Air Lift®. Separate Path, for Intermittent Use. Includes: Heavy Duty Compressor, Dual Gauge with Controls, Pressure Sensor, Wiring Harness, Air Lines, Fittings Provide...$415.00
- Air Lift® Dual LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems (With Separate Path, For Daily Use) (25852)Dual LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems (25852) by Air Lift®. Separate Path, for Daily Use. Includes: Standart Duty Compressor, Single Gauge with Controls, Pressure Sensor, Wiring Harness, Air Lines, Fittings Provide...$384.00
CARiD is proud to offer a full lineup of Air Lift products. In this section, you will find a variety of air suspension components as well as complete kits designed for load leveling - from manually inflated air springs with best value pricing to entire automated systems that monitor and inflate each spring to maintain pre-set parameters. You’ll also find air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more that can lower your vehicle’s ride height to ground-scraping levels in the parking lot, then raise it back to stock height for clearing the speed bumps on the way out.
Air Lift offers simple spring supports that work with your existing vehicle springs to keep ride height where it should be. The AirCell™ Kit comes with a set of two polyurethane cylinders that serve as secondary rear support springs to maintain ride height and prevent sag on vehicles that carry heavy loads. The SlamAIR™ Kit is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered up to 4 inches. Inflate them manually as needed up to a maximum of 100 psi and they’ll restore up to 2,000 pounds of load carrying capacity that has been lost due to reduced suspension travel.
Air Lift load leveling systems offer you the choice of Equal Path air line configuration which adjusts left and right springs together on the same axle at an equal rate. Or if you prefer the ability to control left and right side springs independently of one another, choose your system with a Separate Path air line configuration. Load leveling assist air springs that work with your vehicle’s original springs are available in sizes that can help lift up to 5,000 pounds per axle. Stand-alone air springs are available individually from Air Lift that can lift up to 3,000 pounds per axle.
Air Lift also offers air spring components and full kits with digital controllability. The Wireless One Kit features a small, handheld wireless remote which stores three memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences, allowing you to create favorite positions for towing, maximum ride comfort, or low-to-the ground performance. Air springs are not included in this kit, but the system is designed to work with springs from any manufacturer. Once you’ve selected a height for your springs, advanced magnetic sensors measure ride height and a computer automatically makes pressure adjustments to maintain your setting.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Air Lift®. Our employees have tested Air Lift performance suspension components on their own vehicles, and you can rest assured what we offer for sale will provide you equal satisfaction. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of Air Lift® products on our site, and we will make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists that are available seven days a week.