Since 1949, Air Lift has been a leader in the development of air-filled helper springs, self-supporting independent air springs, air compressors, and digital control systems for the commercial and street rod tuning industries. While Air Lift engineers various products for professional racing series events, you don’t need a track-prepared vehicle to appreciate the superior level of durability and performance Air Lift air suspension components will bring to any vehicle.
- Air Lift®Performance Air Suspension Kitsfrom $425.00
- Air Lift®LoadController™ Air Compressor Systemsfrom $150.85
- Air Lift®Load Support Air Springsfrom $97.95
- Air Lift®QuickSHOT™ Compressor Systemfrom $490.00
- Air Lift®SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling Systemfrom $391.50
- Air Lift®Wireless Control Systemfrom $350.00
- Air Lift®AirCell™ Kitfrom $168.00
- Air Lift®Crafter Packagesfrom $1,286.84
- Air Lift®Air Management Systemsfrom $775.00
- Air Lift®Fabricator Shocksfrom $825.00
- Air Lift®Fabricator Strutsfrom $825.00
- Air Lift®SlamAIR™ Shocksfrom $535.34
- Air Lift®12 Volt Air Compressorsfrom $178.95
- Air Lift®Air Tanksfrom $66.86
- Air Lift®Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring Spacerfrom $32.95
- Air Lift®Gen IV Dominator Series Air Bagfrom $67.99
- Air Lift®Air Spring Solenoidfrom $36.37
- Air Lift®Pressure Switchfrom $22.61
- Air Lift®Airlinefrom $16.00
- Air Lift®Gaugesfrom $29.78
- Air Lift®Black Pinstripe T-shirtfrom $16.28
CARiD is proud to offer a full lineup of Air Lift products. In this section, you will find a variety of air suspension components as well as complete kits designed for load leveling - from manually inflated air springs with best value pricing to entire automated systems that monitor and inflate each spring to maintain pre-set parameters. You’ll also find air suspension kits, coil spring helpers, air springs, compressors, air tanks, and more that can lower your vehicle’s ride height to ground-scraping levels in the parking lot, then raise it back to stock height for clearing the speed bumps on the way out.
Air Lift offers simple spring supports that work with your existing vehicle springs to keep ride height where it should be. The AirCell™ Kit comes with a set of two polyurethane cylinders that serve as secondary rear support springs to maintain ride height and prevent sag on vehicles that carry heavy loads. The SlamAIR™ Kit is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air springs designed for trucks that have already been lowered up to 4 inches. Inflate them manually as needed up to a maximum of 100 psi and they’ll restore up to 2,000 pounds of load carrying capacity that has been lost due to reduced suspension travel.
Air Lift load leveling systems offer you the choice of Equal Path air line configuration which adjusts left and right springs together on the same axle at an equal rate. Or if you prefer the ability to control left and right side springs independently of one another, choose your system with a Separate Path air line configuration. Load leveling assist air springs that work with your vehicle’s original springs are available in sizes that can help lift up to 5,000 pounds per axle. Stand-alone air springs are available individually from Air Lift that can lift up to 3,000 pounds per axle.
Air Lift also offers air spring components and full kits with digital controllability. The Wireless One Kit features a small, handheld wireless remote which stores three memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences, allowing you to create favorite positions for towing, maximum ride comfort, or low-to-the ground performance. Air springs are not included in this kit, but the system is designed to work with springs from any manufacturer. Once you’ve selected a height for your springs, advanced magnetic sensors measure ride height and a computer automatically makes pressure adjustments to maintain your setting.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Air Lift®. Our employees have tested these air suspension components on their own vehicles, and you can rest assured what we offer for sale will provide you equal satisfaction. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of Air Lift® products on our site, and we will make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists that are available seven days a week.
Works out great.
- Popular Air Lift Part Numbers
- Air Lift® 52130 - Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring Spacer (For 2" Lift)
- Air Lift® 52140 - Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring Spacer (For 4" Lift)
- Air Lift® 58616 - Gen IV Dominator Series D2600 Air Bag (With Single 1/2" Port)
- Air Lift® 10995 - 4 Gallon Pancake Air Tank
- Air Lift® 23400 - Dual Viair 400C Chrome Compressor (150psi, 4.55 cu.ft per minute)
- Air Lift® 24566 - Single Pole Switch (With Single Throw Momentary)
- Air Lift® 27666 - 4-Way Paddle Control AMS with 100% Duty Cycle Compressor (1/4" Air Lines, 5 Gallon Tank, 175 psi)
- Air Lift® 27669 - AutoPilot V2 Digital AMS (3/8" Air Lines, 5 Gallon Tank, 200 psi, 100% Duty Cycle Chrome Compressor)
- Air Lift® 52206 - AirCell™ Front Kit
- Air Lift® 72000 - WirelessAIR™ Compressor System