Grand Cherokee Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
While your Grand Cherokee is comfortable enough to drive to work every day it was really designed to get you off the paved roads and away from civilization for some time away from it all. Of course, the downside to taking advantage of this opportunity is that you have a number of things you need to take with you and your interior quickly becomes full and uncomfortable. Thankfully, we have a range of car top carriers so that you can get extra space in your vehicle without having to spend a fortune.
Because we have all the different parts and types you can find exactly what you need to suit your particular lifestyle and the journeys you take most often. There are a number of different types of carriers from the generalized boxes that allow you to put your luggage, clothes or anything else inside them or the specialized carriers that fit your bikes, kayaks and more securely on your roof and out of the way. We have great prices so that you know you’re getting value for your money and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder how you drove without it!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 4 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxStarting at: $131.25$131.25
- Thule® - Snowcat Ski and Snowboard RackStarting at: $215.95$215.95
- Smittybilt® - Defender Roof BasketStarting at: $73.70$73.70
- Yakima® - MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketStarting at: $341.10$341.10
- Rhino-Rack® - Roof Mount Cargo BasketStarting at: $223.20$223.20
- Rola® - 1200 mm Pursuit™ Roof Top Fold-Away Luggage CarrierStarting at: $199.09$199.09
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BoxStarting at: $131.25$131.25
- Thule® - Hydro-Glide Kayak RackStarting at: $89.95$89.95
- Yakima® - ShowBoat Kayak LoaderStarting at: $179.10$179.10
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh BasketStarting at: $35.10$35.10
Posted by Edward F.
"Works exactly how I wanted. The fairing was needed to stop wind buffering."
Posted by Daniel S.
"I damaged factory roof rack and since Chrysler's problems, you can't get accessories any longer, guess it pays to pay your bills. But, this one is excellent. Very good quality, strange locking system, but effective."
Posted by John C.
"This is by far the best roof rack I ever purchased, and I know Rhino makes as far superior product than most of the racks out there and they stand behind everything they sell."
Posted by Ernest J D.
"I recently purchased the ROLA 59102 for carrying camping supplies across the northwest. I have a jeep and needed something to haul firewood, tents, etc and this did the job. For remote car camp sites, this keeps your gear free of dust and water."