Covercraft Car Covers
Since 1965, Covercraft has been a market innovator in the field of custom-fitting automotive covers for cars, pickup trucks, and vans. From the company’s earliest days working out of a 2-man shop to today with over 400 employees working out of three design centers and manufacturing facilities, Covercraft has always embodied the same philosophy. They believe that a car cover made of superior fabrics will always provide effective blocking of harmful UV rays, superior protection from the elements, AND it will provide breathability that allows harmful moisture trapped underneath to escape. CARiD is proud to offer the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more. Covercraft has met certification requirements for ISO/TS16949:2009 worldwide quality standards in manufacturing, customer service, and best business practices as well as ISO 14001 best environmental practices. Covercraft’s quality control is among the most stringent in the business world, and you’ll be a believer in the quality of their products when you see what our customers say in their reviews.
If you’ve got a vehicle parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has fabrics tailored for each climate and use that will give you the maximum protection you need. In this section, you’ll find vehicle covers designed for intense sun such as the Ultra’tect, Weathersheild, Sunbrella, and Reflec’tect. If you need the best all-weather protection that screens out dirt, snow, acid rain, as well as tree sap and bird droppings, the NOAH, Weathershield, and Evolution covers are best. If you keep your cherished classic inside, the Dustop cover blocks virtually every speck of dust from getting through. There’s also the Tan Flannel cover for those that prefer the softest of materials, and there’s the Polycotton and Form Fit covers depending on personal preference. And if you’re a Ford fan, Covercraft has an official licensing agreement with Ford Motor Company to offer any cover you choose with a selection of screen-printed “blue oval”, F-150, or Mustang logos on the front. Finally, if you’re concerned about high winds or thieves removing the cover from your vehicle, locking cable kits are available to secure your cover from underneath.
- Covercraft® - Block-It 200™ Custom Car Cover Starting at: $104.15 $104.15
- Covercraft® - Evolution™ Custom Car Cover Starting at: $159.31 $159.31
- Covercraft® - Form-Fit™ Custom Car Cover Starting at: $333.72 $333.72
- Covercraft® - WeatherShield™ HP Two-Tone Custom Car Cover Starting at: $245.47 $245.47
- Covercraft® - Dustop™ Custom Car Cover Starting at: $172.28 $172.28
- Covercraft® - NOAH™ Custom Car Cover Starting at: $185.01 $185.01
- Covercraft® - Sunbrella™ Custom Car Cover Starting at: $349.87 $349.87
- Covercraft® - WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover Starting at: $245.47 $245.47
- Covercraft® - Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Cover Starting at: $203.42 $203.42
- Covercraft® - Reflec'tect™ Custom Car Cover Starting at: $136.48 $136.48
- Covercraft® - Polycotton Custom Car Cover Starting at: $123.10 $123.10
- Covercraft® - Block-It 380™ Custom Car Cover Starting at: $134.63 $134.63
- Covercraft® - Custom Cab Area Cover Starting at: $123.33 $123.33
- Covercraft® - WeatherShield™ HD Custom Car Cover Starting at: $325.40 $325.40
- Covercraft® - Custom Cab Cooler Starting at: $88.57 $88.57
- Covercraft® - Tan Flannel Custom Car Cover Starting at: $226.59 $226.59
- Covercraft® - Custom Interior Car Cover Starting at: $50.32 $50.32
- Covercraft® - Carband™ 360° Protection Cover Starting at: $259.00 $259.00
- Covercraft® - Auto Snow Shield Starting at: $79.95 $79.95
- Covercraft® - Custom Hardtop Cover Starting at: $63.29 $63.29
- Covercraft® - Custom Cargo Area Liner™ Starting at: $72.51 $72.51
- Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat Shield Starting at: $49.99 $49.99
- Covercraft® - Flex Shade™ Sun Shade Starting at: $9.99 $9.99
- Covercraft® - SeatSaver™ Custom Seat Protectors Starting at: $67.95 $67.95
- Covercraft® - Carhartt™ Custom Seat Protectors Starting at: $101.00 $101.00
- Covercraft® - Custom Pocket Pods Starting at: $14.88 $14.88
- Covercraft® - Truck Stop™ Adjustable Cargo Bar Starting at: $18.23 $18.23
- Covercraft® - SnapRing TireSavers™ Covers Starting at: $32.37 $32.37
- Covercraft® - Spare Tire Cover Starting at: $16.26 $16.26
- Covercraft® - Spidy Gear™ Luggage Webb Starting at: $25.57 $25.57
- Covercraft® - Spidy Gear™ Bed Webb Starting at: $37.43 $37.43
- Covercraft® - Pro Net™ Pro Flow™ Flap-Vented Tailgate Net Starting at: $61.84 $61.84
- Covercraft® - Pro Net™ Pro Runner™ Tailgate Net Starting at: $32.58 $32.58
- Covercraft® - Pro Net™ Performance Tailgate Net Starting at: $45.34 $45.34
If you’ve got a convertible that you enjoy regular top-down use of, Covercraft offers a choice of Interior Covers that fit easily over your convertible top well, seats, and windshield. Now you can leave it parked topless without any guilt the interior is being ruined by falling debris, dew, or sun damage. And you won’t need to worry that your cover can be easily removed because one of the hold-down straps secures inside the trunk panel. Because each interior cover is custom-shaped for your vehicle, you’ll get a trim-looking fit without excessive looseness or slop. For the highest levels of intense UV sun protection, see the Sunbrella, Ultra’tect, and Weathershield fabric choices. For heavier-duty all-weather protection, Weathershield, Noah, and Evolution interior covers are available. For a cover with the softest touch against vehicle surfaces, see the Tan Flannel cover, and for a basic lightweight, lower cost cover, the Block-It 200 and Polycotton interior covers are the best choice.
While protecting your vehicle’s interior from the ravages of the sun with an outer car cover is important, Covercraft also lets you go a step further with a choice of breathable seat covers that protect your upholstery as well from all types of wear and tear. For general use, the looser-fitting SeatSaver™ Custom Polycotton seat covers provide a cool, non-sweaty surface with a strong diagonal bias in the weave that is highly absorbent. This creates a fabric that causes less body heat retention, sweat, and stickiness when compared to other materials – giving you a greater level of comfort without compromising puncture resistance or strength. For those that appreciate sportier styling, SeatGloves seat covers feature a neoprene-looking fabric top layer that pulls moisture away from the skin so it can evaporate, a center section with wafer padding for comfort, and a grippy inner layer which keeps it from sliding on the seat itself. Whichever you choose, installation is easy without a need for tools, and multiple color choices are available.
Sometimes out-of-the-way, organized storage inside your vehicle is priceless. Covercraft offers Pocket Pod storage organizers that fit on the inside of your trunk lid, seat backs, and inside door pockets. Constructed of durable yet soft trunk carpeting material backed with latex for rigidity, pocket pods feature a lid that encloses contents and an easy-to-use knob for opening and closing. The Trunk Pocket Pod turns empty airspace in your trunk into useful storage for detailing products, tools, and other necessities. Seatback Pocket Pods strap over the rear of your seatbacks similar to a backpack to offer useful storage for snacks, refuse, baby bottles, or anything else. Lastly, the portable Door Pocket Pod is a compact storage container that’s soft to the touch and designed to tuck neatly into compact spaces. Separated compartments within the Door Pocket Pod make it easy to store a cellphone, Ipod, and all related wiring at convenient reach.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as CoverCraft. Our employees have tested these seat covers and car covers on their own vehicles, and you can rest assured what we offer for sale will provide you equal satisfaction. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of Covercraft products on our site, and we will make every further effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists that are available seven days a week.
I ordered the Covercraft block-it custom cover. The price was good. Received the cover very quickly and was pleased with the fit of the cover. Would order this product again.
Storage bag for the car cover comes in handy. It folds easily or you can lay it flat. I put mine underneath the cover that covers the spare tire and you never know it was there. It's also heavy duty. And it's good for emergencies that may come up unexpected!
This car cover works great! Easy to put on and take off. No rain, snow, or frost penetrates it. It fits snug all the way around. It's worth the price to save your car finish.
The fit of this cover on the Scion FR-S is great, not too snug and not too loose. Easy to put on and take off. The elastic around the bottom holds it on nicely. Seems like it will last.
Covercraft got it right with a beautifully stitched and precision made bag for the Covercraft sun shield. Anytime I want to put my shield in the trunk, I need not to worry as this cover bag keeps it clean and safe from knocks. Worth every penny.
This was the best cover I have ever purchased. The salesman convinced me that I would be better off with the NOAH cover over a less expensive one. If you really need a great cover, then this is the one. I am ordering another for one of my other vans today.
I was searching for the perfect sunshade for my husband's Lexus LS and decided on this company because they seemed to be the best of out my search. I ordered the sunshade and bag because I have the BMW 750Li and mine came with the bag. As soon as I got it, I put it in his car and it fit like a glove. It was perfect and he loved it. I paid twice as much for mine because it came from the dealer, and this fit much better than mine from the dealer. The only thing I like about mine is that it has BMW on it. Next time I need a sunshade I will definitely order from here.
When I received my cargo area liner, I was very pleased with how easy it was to put it in my cargo area. It fit perfectly, was a snap to install, and has worked with no problems. It fits perfectly, and we are so glad to have this in our Pilot to keep it clean and spotless.
The Covercraft sun shield was one of the best investments I have made. This is actually the second shield I have owned. When I bought my last new car, I wanted to protect the interior and heard good things about this shield. On my latest car, Chevy Volt, the ability to conserve electricity on cooling is essential. I was impressed the first time I used the shield. I won't use any other product in the future. Everyone who sees it can't believe how well it fits. The ease of installation and quality of the product come together to impress the buyer.
117 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars