CURT isn’t just the first name in towing products, it’s the only one you need to know when you want to get outfitted for hauling a boat, camper, jet skis, motorcycles, or anything else behind your car, truck or SUV. CURT manufacturing offers a complete line of trailer hitches, 5th wheel hitches, gooseneck hitches, ball mounts, trailer balls, trailer lights and electrical wiring, hitch locks, cargo carriers, bike racks, and much more, all made in the U.S.A.
- CURT®Rear Trailer Hitchfrom $21.30
- CURT®Front Trailer Hitchfrom $90.68
- CURT®Trailer Lockfrom $34.92
- CURT®King Pin Lockfrom $22.70
- CURT®Adjustable Stainless Steel Coupler Lockfrom $14.64
- CURT®Solid Brass Coupler Lockfrom $19.80
- CURT®Span Coupler Lockfrom $12.79
- CURT®Pintle Hookfrom $36.20
- CURT®Forged Alloy Steel Drawbarfrom $60.10
- CURT®Combination Pintle Hook with Ballfrom $15.59
- CURT®5th Wheel E16 Hitchfrom $157.75
- CURT®5th Wheel Q24 Hitchfrom $535.27
- CURT®Gooseneck Hitch with 2-5/16" Trailer Ballfrom $108.29
- CURT®Fixed Gooseneck Plate with 2-5/16" Ballfrom $72.82
- CURT®Assembly Gooseneck Hitch Kitfrom $113.42
- CURT®Roof Mounted Cargo Carrierfrom $95.23
- CURT®Tray Cargo Carrier for 2" Receiversfrom $71.43
- CURT®ATV Cargo Carrierfrom $89.87
- CURT®Hitch Mounted Bike Rackfrom $91.73
- CURT®Bolt-On Bike Rack for 2 Bikesfrom $58.23
- CURT®Clamp-On Bike Rack for 3 Bikesfrom $59.81
- CURT®Premium Hitch Mounted Bike Rackfrom $129.70
- CURT®Tray-Style Hitch Mounted Bike Rackfrom $114.07
- CURT®Adjustable Couplerfrom $32.04
- CURT®Adjustable Heavy Duty Couplerfrom $43.59
- CURT®Bolt-On Marine Swivel Jackfrom $28.31
- CURT®Heavy Duty Direct Weld Square Jackfrom $110.95
- CURT®Step Pad for 2" Receiversfrom $44.50
- CURT®Receiver Adapterfrom $24.11
- CURT®Receiver Extender/Adapterfrom $23.40
- CURT®Tow Strap Mount for 2" Receiversfrom $56.47
- CURT®Weight Distribution Hitch for 2" Receiversfrom $178.52
- CURT®Adjustable Tow Barfrom $86.41
- CURT®Sway Control Kitfrom $31.73
- CURT®6-Way Round Wiring Connectorfrom $3.89
- CURT®7-Way Round Wiring Connectorfrom $9.24
- CURT®7-Way Round RV to Adapterfrom $4.62
- CURT®7-Way RV Blade Replacement Harnessfrom $23.00
- CURT®Winch Plate for 2" Receiversfrom $96.39
- CURT®Brake Control with Bracket and Hardwarefrom $26.66
From Class I hitches for light-duty utility trailers to 5th wheel hitches for heavy RVs, and everything in between, CURT has hitches for every purpose and vehicle. Each hitch is specifically designed for the intended vehicle not only to ensure perfect fit but to make installation as easy as possible. All hitches are continuously tested for quality throughout the production process and each hitch is given a tough powder coat finish to resist corrosion.
The ball mount and ball are the interface between trailer and hitch receiver, so they better be up to the job. You can count on CURT, with an extensive line of welded, forged, adjustable, fusion, and Euro ball mounts for 1 ¼”, 2”, and 2 ½” receivers. CURT has ball mounts with the right rise/drop for every vehicle/trailer combination, so you can tow safely. CURT trailer balls are precision made and come in nickel-chrome, stainless steel or raw finishes.
CURT accessories will let you do far more with your receiver hitch than tow conventional trailers. A pintle hook and drawbar are ideal for towing agricultural and construction equipment, and tow hooks and tow rings enable you to pull and be pulled with tow straps. Installing a front receiver hitch enables use of a CURT spare tire mount or winch mount, and a sliding a step plate into the receiver provides a handy step up to the bed or under the hood.
Your CURT receiver hitch is also a handy place to increase your vehicle’s carrying capacity. Slide a cargo carrier into your receiver hitch and you can haul up to 500 more lbs. of gear, so you won’t have to leave anything at home on the next trip. Tray style carriers are available in steel or aluminum and some fold up out of the way when not in use. Basket styles have steel construction and 6” high sides for extra security. And you can carry up to 5 bikes with a CURT premium hitch-mount bike rack. The arms fold down when not in use and the rack tilts down for convenient vehicle access.
CURT has a complete line of specialized towing equipment to help maintain safety on the road and reduce the stress on your vehicle, like weight distribution hitches that distribute the tongue weight to create a level ride. And you’ll be safe and legal when you get set up and connected with CURT lights and electrical products. They have the harnesses, connectors and lights so your trailer can be easily seen and your intentions known to other drivers.
Well recommend if you all ready have a goose neck hit, if you don't i would think of go with one then use this adapter, no bolts or brackets in your bed when not in use.
- Popular CURT Part Numbers
- CURT® 45789 - 1-1/4" Receiver Extender (7" Length)
- CURT® 45785 - 1-1/4" to 2" Receiver Extender/Adapter (6-1/4" Length)
- CURT® 45770 - 2" to 1-1/4" Receiver Extender/Adapter (4" Length)
- CURT® 23575 - 5/8" Black Hitch Lock for 2" Receivers
- CURT® 16055 - Gooseneck Hitch with 2-5/16" Trailer Ball
- CURT® 28276 - Jack Caster Wheel with Safety Pin
- CURT® 45791 - 2" Receiver Extender (8" Length)
- CURT® 45028 - Class 1 6" Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" Receivers
- CURT® 19100 - Square Bumper Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening for 4" x 4" Channel Bumpers (With Hardware, 3500 lbs GTW / 350 lbs GTW)
- CURT® 45036 - Class 3 2" Drop Black Loaded Ball Mount for 2" Receivers (7500 lbs GTW / 750 lbs TW, 2" Ball)