Today, Curt manufacturing is one of the premier trailer hitch and towing accessories suppliers. You can 100% rely on this company for receiver hitches to bolt onto your car or truck. These stout hitches will fit perfectly on your vehicle, and will generally take less than an hour to install. Whether you need a 1-1/4" receiver for a small utility trailer, a cargo carrier, or a high-capacity 2" or 2-1/2" receiver for a horse trailer, Curt has what you need.
- CURT® - Rear Trailer HitchStarting at: $21.56$21.56
- CURT® - Front Trailer HitchStarting at: $90.68$90.68
- CURT® - Class 3 Fusion Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $21.18$21.18
- CURT® - Loaded Ball Mount with Ball for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $24.85$24.85
- CURT® - Class 3 4" Drop Reversible Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $26.79$26.79
- CURT® - Class 1 1-1/4" Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $13.33$13.33
- CURT® - Class 2 3-1/4" Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $16.25$16.25
- CURT® - Class 3 2" Drop Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $15.08$15.08
- CURT® - Class 4/5 Heavy Duty Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $23.02$23.02
- CURT® - Class 5 Forged Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $28.74$28.74
- CURT® - 3-in-1 ATV Multi Use Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $27.56$27.56
- CURT® - Adjustable 6-3/4" Drop Dual-Length Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $55.26$55.26
- CURT® - Class 3 7-1/4" Drop Adjustable Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $48.17$48.17
- CURT® - Class 3 Euro Style 3-1/4" Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $27.82$27.82
- CURT® - Gloss Black Powdercoated Vertical Receiver Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $36.80$36.80
- CURT® - Trailer LockStarting at: $34.92$34.92
- CURT® - King Pin LockStarting at: $22.70$22.70
- CURT® - Adjustable Stainless Steel Coupler LockStarting at: $14.81$14.81
- CURT® - Solid Brass Coupler LockStarting at: $20.04$20.04
- CURT® - Span Coupler LockStarting at: $12.94$12.94
- CURT® - Pintle HookStarting at: $36.20$36.20
- CURT® - Forged Mount Pintle Hook for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $40.67$40.67
- CURT® - Forged Alloy Steel DrawbarStarting at: $60.10$60.10
- CURT® - Forged Shank Combo Pintle for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $56.16$56.16
- CURT® - Combination Pintle Hook with BallStarting at: $15.78$15.78
- CURT® - 5th Wheel E16 HitchStarting at: $157.75$157.75
- CURT® - 5th Wheel Q24 HitchStarting at: $535.27$535.27
- CURT® - Gooseneck Hitch with 2-5/16" Trailer BallStarting at: $108.29$108.29
- CURT® - Fixed Gooseneck Plate with 2-5/16" BallStarting at: $72.82$72.82
- CURT® - Assembly Gooseneck Hitch KitStarting at: $113.42$113.42
- CURT® - Roof Mounted Cargo CarrierStarting at: $95.23$95.23
- CURT® - Tray Cargo Carrier for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $71.43$71.43
- CURT® 18100 - Aluminum Tray Cargo Carrier with Folding Shank for 2" Receivers (With Folding Shank)Starting at: $89.87$89.87
- CURT® - Basket Cargo Carrier with Fixed Shank for 1-1/4" and 2" ReceiversStarting at: $61.62$61.62
- CURT® - ATV Cargo CarrierStarting at: $89.87$89.87
- CURT® - Hitch Mounted Bike RackStarting at: $91.73$91.73
- CURT® - Bolt-On Bike Rack for 2 BikesStarting at: $58.23$58.23
- CURT® - Clamp-On Bike Rack for 3 BikesStarting at: $59.81$59.81
- CURT® - Premium Hitch Mounted Bike RackStarting at: $129.70$129.70
- CURT® - Tray-Style Hitch Mounted Bike RackStarting at: $114.07$114.07
- CURT® - Adjustable CouplerStarting at: $32.04$32.04
- CURT® - Adjustable Heavy Duty CouplerStarting at: $43.59$43.59
- CURT® - Collar Style Sleeve-Lock A-Frame CouplerStarting at: $40.76$40.76
- CURT® - Bolt-On Marine Swivel JackStarting at: $28.31$28.31
- CURT® - Heavy Duty Direct Weld Square JackStarting at: $110.95$110.95
- CURT® - Step Pad for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $44.50$44.50
- CURT® - Gloss Black Powdercoated Receiver Tube Adapter SleeveStarting at: $15.73$15.73
- CURT® - Receiver AdapterStarting at: $24.11$24.11
- CURT® - Receiver Extender/AdapterStarting at: $23.68$23.68
- CURT® - Tow Strap Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $56.47$56.47
- CURT® - Weight Distribution Hitch for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $178.52$178.52
- CURT® - Weight Distribution Hitch with 2-5/16'' Trailer Ball and Sway ControlStarting at: $209.65$209.65
- CURT® - Adjustable Tow BarStarting at: $86.41$86.41
- CURT® - Sway Control KitStarting at: $31.73$31.73
- CURT® - Adjustable Drawbar Dual-Ball and Clevis Bar MountStarting at: $45.92$45.92
- CURT® - 6-Way Round Wiring ConnectorStarting at: $3.94$3.94
- CURT® - 7-Way Round Wiring ConnectorStarting at: $9.35$9.35
- CURT® - 7-Way Round RV Blade Wiring ConnectorStarting at: $4.19$4.19
- CURT® - 7-Way Round RV to AdapterStarting at: $4.68$4.68
- CURT® - 7-Way RV Blade Replacement HarnessStarting at: $23.28$23.28
- CURT® - Winch Plate for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $96.39$96.39
- CURT® - Brake and Turn Signals Tail Light with 20' Cord with 4-Way Flat PlugStarting at: $27.64$27.64
- CURT® - Brake Control with Bracket and HardwareStarting at: $26.66$26.66
If you are looking for the most durable and reliable hitch ball mounts and hitch balls, Curt is ready to offer you a large selection of them. You are welcome to choose a sturdy hitch ball and a tough ball mount that are suited to the class and weight of the trailer you are about to tow. The hitch balls offered by Curt usually come chromed, stainless steel or with the natural finish, while the ball mounts are always generously powdercoated.
CARiD gathered all of the Curt products under one single roof. Why? Because you will need lots of accessories: hitch pins to hold the ball mount to the receiver, clips to hold in the pins, safety chains, tongue jacks, sway controls, equalizing hitches, tail light conversion controllers, wheel chocks, the list goes on and on. Towing a trailer isn’t like driving a car; the extra weight means you have to be prepared for many contingencies.
Trailer brakes are a necessity if you’re towing a trailer of any appreciable weight. Look to CARiD for Curt trailer brake controllers, wiring harnesses and connectors. Curt also has trailer breakaway boxes, switches and batteries, which will apply the trailer brakes if your trailer happens to come detached from the hitch at speed. A Curt T-connector will make it simple to attach a trailer to the factory wiring harness on your vehicle.
Setting up a trailer to tow properly behind your car or truck takes some knowledge and forethought. The primary consideration is the weight of the trailer, which dictates how heavy-duty the tow vehicle needs to be. Don’t forget to figure in the weight of the cargo, including the motorcycles, jet-skis, or lawnmowers, whatever. Add in the tools, spares, the water in the fresh, grey and black water tanks, luggage, dishes, food and beer.
Trailer wiring always seems to operate intermittently, and requires troubleshooting at the drop of a hat. One great electrical accessory we never tow without is an LED connector tester. Simply plug this device into the tow vehicle connector. Turn on the tow vehicle’s 4-way flashers and running lights, and confirm that the vehicles’ wiring is correct and functioning properly before you even hook up the trailer. Don’t put up with intermittent connections caused by corroded trailer hitch connectors - replace the tow vehicle and trailer connectors if corrosion has turned the brass contacts green.
| Posted by Bruce | (Saint Charles, MO)
I purchased a hitch, ball, and wiring harness for my 2007 Acura TSX and all worked very well. Priced right, I couldn't believe that it only took me an hour to completely install that hitch. Delivery was very quick and when I thought I had a problem the service call was quick and complete. I'd recommend this company to anybody.
| Posted by Bobbylee | (Herndon, PA)
Looks good and performs as expected can't ask for anything more well done!
| Posted by Vernon | (Hopkins, MN)
Fits perfectly, installation by 83 year old in two hours.
| Posted by David | (Houston, TX)
Worked perfect for my 2014 Jetta TDI sedan. Easy to install, does what's intended.
| Posted by Ted | (Hastings, NY)
Great product, perfect fit, good instructions. Very easy to install.
| Posted by Michael | (Lenoir, NC)
Stronger than the competition and 15% cheaper as well.
| Posted by John | (Myrtle Beach, SC)
Product as described, shipping on time. Installed unit on my own in 20 minutes. Would recommend to anyone.
| Posted by Paul | (Mono, ON)
It took a long time for the wiring kit to get here. This not the fault of CARiD but rather of the manufacturer. I contacted CURT ,t5he manufacturer and they said the wire kit was in stock but it was back ordered for several weeks. and I had no way of connecting up the control. CARiD did a good job of keeping us posted on what was going on. Good job
Product is exactly what I expected. Durable and easy to use.
| Posted by Jesse | (Philpot, KY)
We are really happy with the product and the service. We would definitely recommend this product and the website that we bought through.
- Popular CURT Part Numbers
- CURT® 18133 - 60"x24"x6" Basket Cargo Carrier for 2" Receivers (With Fixed Shank)
- CURT® 45789 - 1-1/4" Receiver Extender (7" Length)
- CURT® 45785 - 1-1/4" to 2" Receiver Extender/Adapter (6-1/4" Length)
- CURT® 45770 - 2" to 1-1/4" Receiver Extender/Adapter (4" Length)
- CURT® 23575 - 5/8" Black Hitch Lock for 2" Receivers
- CURT® 16055 - Gooseneck Hitch with 2-5/16" Trailer Ball
- CURT® 28276 - Jack Caster Wheel with Safety Pin
- CURT® 45791 - 2" Receiver Extender (8" Length)
- CURT® 45028 - Class 1 6" Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" Receivers
- CURT® 19100 - Square Bumper Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening for 4" x 4" Channel Bumpers (With Hardware, 3500 lbs GTW / 350 lbs GTW)
- CURT® 45036 - Class 3 2" Drop Black Loaded Ball Mount for 2" Receivers (7500 lbs GTW / 750 lbs TW, 2" Ball)
- CURT® 31006 - Spare Tire Mount for 2" Receivers
- CURT® 17108 - Weight Distribution Hook Up Brackets
- CURT® 48007 - 2" Trailer Ball Forged Shank Combo Pintle for 2" Receivers (10000 lbs Ball Capacity)
- CURT® 48005 - Forged Mount Pintle Hook for 2" Receivers (10000 lbs Capacity)
- CURT® 55774 - US Cars T-Connector 7-Way and 4-Way Multi-Socket
- CURT® 45534 - Class 3 2" Drop Towing Starter Kit for 2" Receivers
- CURT® 18084 - Tray-Style Hitch Mounted Bike Rack for 2 Bikes
- CURT® 13514 - Class 3 Exposed Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (4000/400 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 48004 - Forged Mount Pintle Hook for 2" Receivers (20000 lbs Capacity)
- CURT® 45134 - Class 3 2" Drop Fusion Ball Mount for 2" Receivers (7500 lbs GTW / 750 lbs TW)
- CURT® 13530 - Class 3 Exposed Round Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 45794 - 2" Raised Receiver Extender/Adapter (5-1/4" Length, 4-1/4" Rise)
- CURT® 19030 - Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening with Spacer Kit
- CURT® 18201 - 65"x38" Extended Roof Rack Cargo Net