- KYB® - Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesStarting at: $76.64$76.64
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $22.56$22.56
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $23.62$23.62
- KYB® - SR Series Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $72.48$72.48
- KYB® - AGX™ Series Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $61.03$61.03
- KYB® - MonoMax™ Series Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $54.14$54.14
- KYB® - Shock Mount ComponentsStarting at: $6.04$6.04
- KYB® - Steering StabilizerStarting at: $0.00
- KYB® - Coil Spring Mount ComponentsStarting at: $7.10$7.10
- KYB® - Control Arm BushingsStarting at: $11.50$11.50
- KYB® - Strut BellowsStarting at: $16.80$16.80
- KYB® - Shock Conversion KitStarting at: $44.08$44.08
While much of KYB's overall sales are from automotive shock absorbers, we also produce a wide range of hydraulic and electronic equipment used in a variety of applications in many aspects of modern life. Vehicular and transportation applications include power steering systems, automotive electronics, construction equipment, agricultural equipment, special use vehicles, railroading, aircraft, and maritime shipping.
KYB’s North American sales subsidiary, KYB Americas Corporation, was established in 1974. With headquarters in Addison, IL, USA, KYB Americas Corporation is the headquarters for KYB’s North American aftermarket distribution of automotive shocks and struts.
KYB Americas Corporation has grown to over 100 full time employees and operates from three North American facilities with two in Chicago and one in Southern California. Shock and strut sales for KYB America continues to grow, as KYB continues to increase market share in North America.
KYB Corporation produces a variety of ride control, hydraulic, and electronic products for use as original equipment and replacement parts in automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, specialty vehicles, buses, aircraft, railroad cars, industrial applications, agricultural applications, and civil engineering projects. Our global headquarters are located in Tokyo, Japan.
| Posted by Norm | (Dalton Gardens, ID)
Timely delivery, right size that is all I can ask for. Thank you.
| Posted by Amry | (West Reading, PA)
Perfect fitting and good quality even came with instruction to how to replace it. No complain.
| Posted by Robert | (Unterhacheng, AA)
Due that it was a delivery to Germany it was a little bit complicated but your staff was very helpful to compensate this problems. All in all it was a good job! Robert from Miunich Unterhaching.
| Posted by Christopher | (Amarillo, TX)
These shocks look strong and well built. Durango rides much better.
| Posted by Carl | (New Boston, MI)
Cheaper then two from auto part store near me, thank you very much for the great deal.
| Posted by M Pineda | (New Rochelle, NY)
These shocks are heavy duty and work great. I have these on my Chevy Avalanche 2002 Truck. They are a great alternative to Bilsteins that are hard to get.
| Posted by Arlen | (Olympia, WA)
I installed these on my 2000 Nissan Pathfinder and found them to be perfect, a complete 180 degrees from "stock" shocks. They give increased stability in turns, and also help keep the rear end from sagging so much when I have a trailer hitched up.
| Posted by Buddy | (Chicago, IL)
My Mazda 5 had a blown rear shock and I bought a pair of these KYB as replacements. This is an OEM replacement so I could not feel any significant change in ride quality after replacement. You'll need to reuse the dust cover that came off your car with this shock.
| Posted by Mike | (Jacksonville, TX)
Installed these on my daughters car, they really helped the handling out. I feel much better knowing she will have better control of her car. Quality and fit were very impressive. Be sure to purchase new strut mounts and boots.
| Posted by Alina | (Chicago, IL)
That's exactly u need for strut mount installment. No difference between original one shipped from dealer.
- Popular KYB Part Numbers
- KYB® 349141 - Excel-G™ Series Rear Shock
- KYB® SB108 - Rear Strut Bellow
- KYB® 334449 - Excel-G™ Series Rear Strut
- KYB® SM5058 - Front Shock / Strut Mounting Kit
- KYB® 341162 - Excel-G™ Series Rear Strut
- KYB® SB101 - Front Strut Bellow
- KYB® SB102 - Rear Strut Bellow
- KYB® 344356 - Excel-G™ Series Rear Shock
- KYB® 344381 - Excel-G™ Series Front Shock
- KYB® 339272 - Excel-G™ Series Front Strut
- KYB® KG54342 - Gas-a-Just™ Series Rear Shock
- KYB® KG5458 - Gas-a-Just™ Series Front Shock
- KYB® KG5785 - Gas-a-Just™ Series Front Shock
- KYB® 339171 - Excel-G™ Series Front Right Strut
- KYB® 235912 - Excel-G™ Series Front Right Strut
- KYB® 734020 - AGX™ Series Front Left Strut
- KYB® 339056 - Excel-G™ Series Front Left Strut
- KYB® 348023 - Excel-G™ Series Rear Shock
- KYB® 344269 - Excel-G™ Series Rear Shock
- KYB® 341343 - Excel-G™ Series Front Shock
- KYB® 344081 - Excel-G™ Series Front Shock
- KYB® SB107 - Rear Strut Bellow
- KYB® SB104 - Front Strut Bellow
- KYB® SM5175 - Rear Strut Mounting Kit
- KYB® KG5521 - Gas-a-Just™ Series Rear Shock